Chapter 17

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 17

    Back at Zhao's house and followed Zhao Zixuan and the others in, Lin Ying thought to himself, he didn't expect these people to be children of a wealthy family, and he didn't know why these people wanted to add her to the team.

    "Sister Ying, come in." Seeing Lin Ying stop, Pei Nian couldn't help but be a little puzzled.

    Smiling at Pei Nian, Lin Ying followed Pei Nian's footsteps.

    Meeting Lin Ying ahead of time made Pei Nian very happy, and regardless of other people's opinions, he directly took Lin Ying to get acquainted with Zhao's house. Taking Lin Ying to pick a room, thinking that it was about to have lunch, Pei Nian took Lin Ying to the restaurant with no end in sight.

    When I entered the restaurant, I saw that everyone except Zhao Kuan was already seated, waiting for Zhao Kuan to prepare the meal.

    "Pei Nian, are you planning to empathize?" Zhao Lixuan joked when he saw that Pei Nian didn't forget to pull Lin Ying to sit next to him even while eating.

    "Sister Ying is an elder sister, and Zixuan is a lover, so she won't be empathetic." Pei Nian said very seriously.

    Once reborn, Pei Nian also understands that what he and Zhao Zixuan lack is communication. The two never tell each other what they think, which leads to the accumulation of more and more things in their hearts. You have to tell each other what is on your mind.

    Hearing what Pei Nian said, Zhao Zixuan patted his head in a good mood, and it didn't cost him to love Pei Nian so much. The two of them have changed a lot in this life. In the previous life, he dreamed of hearing Pei Nian's saying I love you. In this life, Pei Nian has been able to say that they are lovers in front of others.

    Just as he was about to say a few more words, Zhao Lixuan immediately shut up when he saw Zhao Zixuan's swept eyes, but he forgot that there was Zhao Zixuan behind Pei Nian. Now that life is so difficult, it is better for him not to offend Zhao Zixuan.

    After eating, let Zhao Kuan not rush to clean up, Zhao Zixuan began to talk about the next arrangement.

    "We have also collected a lot of supplies in the past few days, and we have collected almost all of them for food, so tomorrow's goal is gasoline." Although Zhao Zixuan collected a lot of gasoline in the space, they did not plan to take them out, so they must collect them. Enough gasoline to go to T City.

    "Big brother, there is one at the gas station on our way to the city." After all, it's a road that we have to pass every day, so Zhao Haoxuan naturally has an impression. I had been using spare gasoline all the time and forgot to collect some gasoline.

    "Yeah. Pick two more durable cars tomorrow, and go to T city after collecting gasoline. Pack up the supplies in the afternoon, and you can't miss food on the way to T city."

    Now everyone's abilities are almost familiar, they You have to go to T City quickly, build up the team, and then you will be able to occupy a place in T City.

    "Yes."

    No one had any opinion on Zhao Zixuan's arrangement, even the newly joined Lin Ying. Originally, there were so many monsters everywhere. Lin Ying thought that he could live a day. Now that there is a team to stay, it feels good to have someone to communicate with.

    In the past few days, they have collected a lot of materials, and it is definitely not enough to rely on Zhao Kuan's space. Zhao Kuan could only choose to fill the space with most of the food and drinking water, and he had to leave some space for the gasoline collected tomorrow.