Chapter 61

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 61

    Seeing Zhao Yutong and Zhao Kuan in the car, thinking that after all Pei Nian's ability has never been disclosed to outsiders, and has no plans to disclose it, Zhao Lixuan pulled Gao Junyan aside.

    "Junyan, my sister-in-law's ability is not planned to be disclosed to the public, please don't say it."

    This is to protect Pei Nian, Zhao Lixuan naturally does not want to expose his ability because Pei Nian saved Zhao Yutong and bring it to Pei Nian. Danger.

    "Don't worry, I won't say it." After staying with the Zhao family for a long time, Gao Junyan was a little reluctant to lose the atmosphere of getting along with them.

    Pei Nian's ability is so special that even Zhao Yutong didn't know about it before. If Zhao Yutong was not injured by a zombie today, Pei Nian's ability would never have been exposed. Pei Nian dared to use his abilities in front of him, and Gao Junyan naturally would not betray this trust.

    "Then thank you very much. Let's take advantage of the big brother's fight with the zombie. Let's fight. I believe you should be about to break through."

    Zhao Lixuan still believes in Gao Junyan's character, since he promised not to say anything. , will not say it.

    As for the zombie virus that Zhao Yutong was infected with, Zhao Lixuan would never have a problem with Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan.

    Gao Junyan is a little powerless, this guy really doesn't know the situation, and even in this situation, he still wants to help him break through the ability, but Gao Junyan is also a little moved. He just said that, and Zhao Lixuan was convinced. This was the first time he had been trusted so much.

    But since Zhao Lixuan has said so, he will take this opportunity to break through to the third level. He has been stuck at the second peak for a long time, and those people in the Gao family are beginning to get restless.

    That third-level zombie is a small problem for Zhao Zixuan, after all, he is now a fourth-level ability user, and he never forgets to improve his ability. After digging out the crystal core of the zombie, and seeing Zhao Lixuan and Gao Junyan fighting, Zhao Zixuan understood Zhao Lixuan's plan.

    "Lixuan, wait until you see the situation and absorb this crystal nucleus. We will go back to the base first." Throwing the crystal nucleus to Zhao Lixuan, Zhao Zixuan and Pei Nian returned to the car together.

    Stopping the attack to catch the crystal nucleus, Zhao Lixuan directly studied the crystal nucleus. The crystal nucleus of the first-level zombie is white, the crystal nucleus of the second-level zombie is slightly shallower, and the third-level zombie is even shallower. Now this crystal nucleus It was fire red, Zhao Lixuan thought that it was probably because it was the crystal nucleus of fire zombies.

    "Brother, go back first, I'll wait for Junyan to break through the ability before going back."

    Seeing Zhao Zixuan's hands full of blood, Zhao Yutong habitually used the water ability to wash Zhao Zixuan's hand clean.

    "The injury hasn't healed yet, so don't use supernatural powers yet." Seeing that his hands had been cleaned up, Zhao Zixuan frowned slightly.

    "Sister-in-law has already helped me with the treatment, and it doesn't hurt." Zhao Yutong held back the tears in his eyes, but he didn't expect that the elder brother didn't blame her for what she did before, and still cared about her so much.