Chapter 75

When Zhao Haoxuan and others acted, they were a little worried about what to do if they didn't cooperate, but they didn't expect it to be exceptionally smooth.

After thinking about it, they understood that the top level of the base fled, but the zombies kept moving towards the base, and they were surrounded by zombies. Although I don't know when the zombies will arrive at the base, if they leave the base now, they will definitely be surrounded by many zombies, and their chances of surviving will definitely be extremely small.

But if you follow them to defend the city, your chances of surviving will be much better, so it is better to stay at the base and fight to the death. Moreover, many superpowers and relatives and friends are at the base, and how many people can leave their whole family and escape with the mercenary group alone.

The unexpectedly smooth operation saved them a lot of time. At eight o'clock in the evening, all the staff returned to the station, and even Sun Hao followed.

Everyone was busy for a long time without eating. Zhao Kuan went into the kitchen as soon as he came back, while Zhao Zixuan had a meeting with the others.

Time is running out, and they must make arrangements to defend against the zombies.

"According to the information we got, this time the zombie siege was led by eight-level zombies, and there were four seven-level zombies to help. When the time comes, the eight-level zombies will be dealt with by me, and the seventh-level zombies will be handed over to Zixuan, Haoxuan, Wu Zhuo and Lin Ying, with your four mastery of abilities, you still have a chance of winning against the zombies, Yutong and Yichen will be there to assist, as for the other zombies, everyone will have to deal with them together."

So many zombies There is not much strategy to speak of in a large-scale siege, and we can only do our best to resist.

"Junyan and Captain Sun organized other abilities and ordinary people to fight against the zombies, divided everyone into three groups, and changed groups of people to kill the zombies every eight hours."

The consumption of abilities and physical strength can only be recovered by news, Pei Nian Space The water in the water is not infinite, and the well water will not be used unless it is a last resort.

"Captain Zhao, there is still a very serious problem. It can be said that there is no food in the base at all."

Sun Hao can be said to hate those high-level executives who escaped regardless of the entire base. When faced with danger, he left all the survivors behind, took away many high-level abilities, and swept away the supplies. Don't give them a chance to survive.

"The materials needed for the base will be provided by the Guangming Mercenary Group from tomorrow, and the materials in the Guangming Department Store and Zhao Kuan's space will be taken out."

Since the establishment of the mercenary group, they have not stopped collecting materials, and there are still The supplies in Zhao Kuan's space can last for a few days, and the other mercenary groups and the food reserves of the base should be able to last for a while.

After this zombie siege is over, the base will definitely face a series of problems, and Zhao Zixuan also intends to take out the materials collected before the end of the world to overcome this difficulty.

Those who escaped from the top of the base and those who planned this operation in Kyoto must think that this time they are in a mortal situation, so he will take the people from D city out of this situation and turn the D city base into his Zhao Zixuan's light. base.

"Everyone has a good rest today, and welcomes tomorrow's battle. Zhao Kuan, you can go to the third floor with me later."

Thinking that tomorrow will start to be busy, Zhao Kuan specially made a lot of delicious treats for everyone in the evening. , after all, there must be several days after these people can't have a good meal.

After eating, Zhao Zixuan didn't want to say anything else, and only took Pei Nian and Zhao Kuan up to the third floor.

"Zhao Kuan, put all these things into your space, and come back tomorrow morning."

Zhao Kuan's space was already filled with a lot of supplies, so Zhao Zixuan naturally had to give him time to make room for supplies.

"Yes, young master." Zhao Kuan said silently, and he didn't say anything about these sudden additions.

"You didn't want to ask?"

"Didn't the young master already reveal it?"

Half a year before the end of the world, Zhao Zixuan issued a lot of orders to collect supplies, and he also reported the results of his hard work in City D for several years. All disbanded. At that time, he and Zhao Haoxuan guessed that something must happen, otherwise Zhao Zixuan would not be able to make such a big move, but Zhao Zixuan didn't say anything, so they didn't ask.

Growing up together, they had already made the decision to follow Zhao Zixuan. As long as it is what Zhao Zixuan decides, they will unconditionally implement it, and Zhao Zixuan deserves all their trust.

It turned out that they did not follow the wrong people. Before the end of the world, Zhao Zixuan took them to the D city. After the end of the world, Zhao Zixuan decided to come to the T city. They had the most powerful mercenary group in the T city.

This time the zombies attacked the city, Zhao Kuan believed that under the command of Zhao Zixuan, they would be able to get through this difficulty smoothly.

Zhao Zixuan has a lot of secrets. They just listen to what they tell them, and if they don't say it, they just don't know it.

"Let's go." After all, they are brothers who have been with each other for many years. There should be some tacit understanding. Zhao Zixuan stopped talking nonsense and went back to his house directly, leaving the place to Zhao Kuan.

Being pulled into the room by Zhao Zixuan, Pei Nian locked the door and took Zhao Zixuan directly into the space.

"These are the well water I filled up. You need to get some mineral water out for me to fill it up, and move it from the warehouse to the well. After a dozen or so trips, I'll be exhausted and paralyzed."

Pei Nian felt a little aggrieved, It is clear that the evolution of the ability can strengthen the body once. Although his ability evolves slowly, after his continuous efforts, he is now a fifth-level ability user, but it takes a dozen times to move such a thing. Too embarrassing.

"It's hard for my family Xiao Nian. Later, we will take a bath in the river, and my husband will comfort you." Zhao Zixuan put his arm around Pei Nian's waist and touched it directly until he pinched it twice on Pei Nian's little butt.

Being pinched by Zhao Zixuan, the whole body was chilled, and Pei Nian hurriedly slipped away from Zhao Zixuan's arms. This guy is definitely not Zhao Zixuan.

Pei Nian ran away from Zhao Zixuan and didn't chase after him. He only put all the mineral water that Pei Nian filled in the afternoon into his space, and then took out a lot of mineral water so that Pei Nian could change the spring water.

As long as he is still in this space, where can Pei Nian go?

A fierce battle is about to ensue. If he doesn't take advantage of tonight's fun, the next time won't be sure. Anyway, there is river water, and Pei Nian can recover.

Although Pei Nian never talked to him about the benefits of soaking in the river, but after soaking with Pei Nian so many times, Zhao Zixuan could sense it no matter how stupid he was, not to mention that he was not stupid at all.

The water in this river can not only get rid of the zombie virus, but also relieve fatigue. He and Pei Nian have done it in this river many times, no matter whether he has gone out of control or not, Pei Nian is alive and well the next day, and there is no abnormality at all.

At first, Zhao Zixuan thought that what he had done was not enough, but as he did it more and more, according to Pei Nian's previous physical strength, he would definitely not be able to get out of bed for a day, but Pei Nian was still very energetic the next day. Full.

After a few times like this, if Zhao Zixuan still didn't understand the reason, he would be a bit stupid. Since then, Zhao Zixuan has asked Pei Nian to take him into the space every day, not only can he be fun, but Pei Nian will not object.

Seeing Zhao Zixuan like this, Pei Nian knew that he was thinking about how to toss him again.

He only thought that Zhao Zixuan would be the hardest person to attack the city in the last days. Pei Nian thought that he would just leave it to Zhao Zixuan today. Anyway, he had nothing to do after soaking for a while.

Although he planned to leave Zhao Zixuan alone, Pei Nian didn't show it. He just silently poured the mineral water that Zhao Zixuan took out into the bucket, and then went to draw a bucket of well water to start filling.

The water in this well is not inexhaustible. When they use a certain amount, there will be no more water in the well. There must be a buffer time of 12 hours before the well is full again. superior.

Over the past year or so, Pei Nian has used up the well water many times, and he has also summed up some experience.

When the water in the well is almost half filled, he can pour the mineral water into it. After the well is almost full, the well water will not be used for six hours. After that, the water from the well will be the same as before.

I understand that the water in the well can change the mineral water into water of the same nature. In order to pack more water for the core members every day, Pei Nian will not use up all the well water every time.

It is precisely because Pei Nian is giving more and more well water to the core members that their ability level can be improved so quickly.

I thought that with the higher the level of their abilities, the effect of the well water would be worse, but I didn't expect it to be the opposite. Only raised to level five.

Pei Nian knew that they must not have dug out all the effects of well water, but it would be very good to help them improve their abilities and recover their physical strength, and he believed that other effects of well water would gradually come into play in the future.

After rebirth, Pei Nian also had some ideas about why he had this magical space. He and Zhao Zixuan shared this space. It must be related to the jade pendant that he disappeared, and Pei Nian also asked where Zhao Zixuan's jade pendant was, but Zhao Zixuan also said his Yu Pei disappeared after being reborn.

After Zhao Zixuan said this, Pei Nian also confirmed his thoughts. Their space should be the pair of missing antique jade pendants.

And why does he have all the space, but can't take out and collect items at will; Zhao Zixuan has only one storage space, Pei Nian guessed that it should be related to his self-destruction.

In the previous life, Zhao Zixuan was locked in the bottom floor of the research institute. To enter that floor, he must have the maximum authority of the research institute, and that authority was only possessed by the leader of the base and Li Wenbo. Pei Nian was able to obtain it by the leader's son.

At that time, Zhao Zixuan was killed by him first, and then the power of his self-destruction would definitely kill Li Wenbo who came here, and then the power of Yu Pei reborn the three of them. rebirth.

"We'll put on the clothes later, let's take a bath first."

Picking up Pei Nian who was squatting on the ground, Zhao Zixuan walked out of the yard with him directly. Knowing Zhao Zixuan's thoughts, Pei Nian could only let it go. He went, anyway, Zhao Zixuan will definitely fill up these bottles later.

The night is still long, so naturally we have to do something that both of us like to do to pass the time.