Chapter 68

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 68

    Early in the morning, Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan went together to prepare to open the store, and were stopped from time to time to say a few words on the way to the store.

    "Little Boss, your mercenary group is really powerful, are you still recruiting members?" She saw the farce yesterday from the beginning to the end. His son was a member of the Thunder Mercenary Group, but now she is not willing to let him live or die. Go to Thunder.

    The head of the mercenary group is such a crazy thing. If one day her son is pushed out to block the zombies, what will their family do?

    "Hello, Auntie, our mercenary group is now recruiting members." Pei Nian was still a little puzzled when he was stopped, so he was asking this.

    "Really, then I'll let my son join your mercenary group later." Auntie said happily.

    "Then you can ask him to apply for a job at the Guangming Department Store. If he passes, he will be a member of the intern team." No matter what the identity of that person is, after joining their mercenary team, they are all powerful, and it will take a period of time to investigate before they can become a regular.

    Their mercenary group will continue to develop, and neither Pei Nian nor Zhao Zixuan want black sheep in the mercenary group, so the inspection of the group members is necessary.

    "Hey, okay, I'll tell him when I go back." I have long heard that the treatment of the Bright Mercenary Group is good, and the leaders are all third-level ability users. So far, their mercenary group has not appeared any members. In the matter of death, if her son can join in, at least the safety issue can be guaranteed a little.

    I heard a good sister who cooks in the Guangming mercenary group mention it a long time ago. She said that the mercenary group's treatment is very good.

    The sister used to envy her luck, and her son could join the largest mercenary group in the base, but after that sister's son joined the Bright Mercenary Group, it was her turn to envy that sister.

    Regardless of whether her son will object or not, she must let her son join the Bright Mercenary Group later. What about the small mercenary group, two or three captains led by others can be worth an entire mercenary group.

    The short five-minute walk to the store turned into half an hour because people kept talking to Pei Nian. Basically, they asked them if the mercenary group was still accepting people, otherwise it was about the incident yesterday, and some asked him to open a shop quickly.

    The store was closed for a day and a half, and many people who had run out of food were in a panic. After buying supplies at the Guangming Department Store, how would they want to buy some food with a lot of impurities.

    When he walked to the place where he could see their store, Pei Nian found that many people were waiting outside the store. Thinking of making them wait for a long time, Pei Nian took Zhao Zixuan and ran to the door of the store.

    "Boss, you guys have finally come to open a store. If you don't open a store, my house will run out of rice."

    "Yes, yes, boss, if you don't open a shop for the next day, you have to give advance notice. We didn't have time to stock up on food. What."

    ...

    It's not easy for many people in the base to save a few crystal cores. When they buy food, they only buy it for three or five days at most. Who would be willing to buy a lot of food at once. This time, the store was closed for a day and a half, so everyone who was used to going out every day to buy the same day's food changed their decision. In the future, they will definitely buy three days' worth of food each time, so that when the store is closed, there is no food in stock.