Chapter 86

After the development of the Guangming Mercenary Group, Zhao Zixuan began to contact the Zhao family, so Zhao Zixuan still knew some things about the capital base very well.

"Then those ordinary people who came to the Kyoto base didn't come for nothing?" Pei Nian was very surprised that the capital was the largest base, so they didn't care about the lives of ordinary people.

"No, there are a lot of temporary houses and tents around the base. I think they were built by ordinary people who couldn't get into the base. If you fell asleep on the way, you didn't see it."

The zombies for several miles outside the base have been captured After cleaning up, those ordinary people living outside are not in any danger for the time being. But once a zombie siege happens, those ordinary people will bear the brunt of the zombies.

Affected by Pei Nian, Zhao Zixuan's heart is not as hard as before, and naturally he can't stand the way that the Kyoto base is extremely contemptuous of ordinary people.

Little do they know that in this apocalypse, ordinary people are also full of talented people. The fact that the Guangming Base can have such a scale now has a great relationship with ordinary people.

After the village chief brought ordinary people to plant food, their Guangming Base would never be short of supplies in the short term. As long as they are given enough time, the Guangming Base will definitely be the base with the largest grain storage in the country.

Whether it's materials or the construction of bases, those ordinary people who don't have powers have given a lot of useful advice.

"In this apocalypse, if ordinary people want to live, they must not only face the danger brought by zombies, but also face the oppression given by humans themselves." Pei Nian couldn't help sighing.

The number of surviving humans is already small enough, but in places they can't see, ordinary survivors are treated unfairly, but Pei Nian has absolutely no way to help them.

If ordinary people join the base of light, they will definitely enjoy the same treatment as those with abilities. There are many things that ordinary people can do in the base. As long as they join in, they will definitely be able to live a life similar to that before the end of the world.

In the Guangming Base, ordinary people are responsible for planting food and building the base, while those with abilities are responsible for cleaning up zombies and defending ordinary people.

There is no discrimination between the ordinary people and the supernatural beings in the Bright Base, and they get along like their families. Everyone treats the Bright Base as a big family and spends every day happily together.

"Don't worry, after our base becomes famous all over the country, more people will definitely join. We will help as many people as we can." Knowing what Pei Nian was thinking, Zhao Zixuan could only say that.

In this apocalypse, Zhao Zixuan has no way to take care of everyone, he can only choose to protect those who choose to join their base.

Except for those who cheated, bullied the weak, and committed criminals, they were not allowed to join the base, other men, women and children were allowed to join the base.

"Yeah, we can only do our best to help those who have joined the base. Let's go, the time we agreed with them is coming soon." Pei Nian didn't want to continue with such a heavy topic. Zhao Zixuan had already done enough. Pei Nian didn't want him to take on more because of himself.

With Zhao Haoxuan and the others outside the city, Zhao Zixuan could only go back to the hotel and drive with his arms around Pei Nian.

After leaving the city, Zhao Zixuan drove for a few more minutes. Only then did Pei Nian see the familiar car parked in front of him, which was driven by Zhao Haoxuan and the others yesterday.

After stopping the car, Pei Nian pulled Zhao Zixuan over there and saw Zhao Haoxuan and Lin Ying sitting in front.

When they got to the car, Zhao Haoxuan and Lin Ying had already got out of the car.

"Hey, didn't Yutong and Zhao Kuan come?" Seeing that only Zhao Haoxuan and Lin Ying got out of the car, Pei Nian couldn't help but wonder.

"It was too late to enter the city yesterday, and Yutong took Zhao Kuan to see his parents early this morning." Zhao Haoxuan said with a smile.

Several of them regard Zhao Kuan as their own brother, but some Zhao family still regard Zhao Kuan as the servant of the Zhao family. Naturally, Zhao Yutong has to take Zhao Kuan home to obtain the approval of her parents, so that the others have nothing to say. Say.

Speaking of which, Zhao Zixuan and the three brothers' relationship has also made people from other aristocratic families in Kyoto feel emotional for a long time. It is clear that the three of them are not in a competitive relationship with their parents, but they have come all the way.

Zhao Zixuan's father is the eldest, Zhao Haoxuan's father is the third, and Zhao Lixuan and Zhao Yutong's fathers are the sixth. Zhao Zixuan and the others still have several brothers and sisters in their generation, but the four of them are as close as a family.

It is precisely because of this that Zhao Zixuan, the new head of the Zhao family, took office so smoothly. After all, the other brothers do not have such outstanding abilities as Zhao Zixuan, nor do they have as many supporters as Zhao Zixuan.

"Nothing will happen, right?" Pei Nian thought a little pessimistically, for example, dislike the poor and love the rich. In the past life, he dealt with the Zhao family, but Pei Nian was not less ridiculed by the Zhao family.

"No, Yutong really likes Zhao Kuan, Sixth Uncle and Sixth Aunt will not object to the two of them being together, even if other people have different opinions, they can only shut up if Sixth Uncle and Sixth Aunt agree to be their parents. " Zhao Haoxuan said disdainfully.

"What happened to the Zhao family?" Seeing Zhao Haoxuan like this, Zhao Zixuan understood that something must have changed in the Zhao family, and coupled with his previous speculation, Zhao Zixuan was even more convinced.

"Now the Zhao family is divided into two factions. The uncle, my dad and the sixth uncle are the hidden world faction. The second uncle and the fifth uncle advocate one faction, and the fourth uncle has nothing to say.

" That's all, it just doesn't prevent him from disliking the other uncles. The current Kyoto base is like a big cake. There are many people who originally coveted it, and it has been divided into several pieces.

When the end of the world just happened, they would definitely have a place when they went to sex, but now that the cake has been divided, if they go to grab it, isn't it just asking for trouble.

The three brothers had a Bright Base in D City, so naturally they didn't plan to get involved. And it's not that he looks down on the second and fifth uncles, the uncle alone can destroy them to the point where there is no scum left, not to mention their old man and sixth uncle.

"Have you brought Sister Ying to meet your parents?" Pei Nian asked with a smile. He had always regarded Lin Ying as his own sister and naturally cared about her whereabouts.

"Naturally, my parents are very satisfied with Xiaoying." When Pei Nian asked this, Zhao Haoxuan was a little proud.

His parents were not people who disliked the poor and loved the rich. When they saw Lin Ying, they liked this daughter-in-law very much at first sight. His mother was even more direct, and had planned to take advantage of their time in Kyoto to give their marriage to him. done.

Hearing what Pei Nian and Zhao Haoxuan said, even if he was as carefree as Lin Ying, he was a little embarrassed. It was already afternoon when they entered the city yesterday, and Zhao Haoxuan didn't ask her what she meant, and took her directly to meet her parents. Only Lin Ying was extremely happy in her heart. Zhao Haoxuan's parents didn't seem to hate her, and Zhao's mother's enthusiasm for her made her feel the care of her elders. Therefore, for Zhao's mother's plan to let them get married as soon as possible, Lin Ying did not Slightly objectionable. Being alone for a long time, being able to have a lover to accompany her, and having so many more family members, is a very happy thing, and she can't refuse such happiness. "You have to be so good to Sister Ying all the time. She also has a family to support her." Lin Ying and Zhao Haoxuan had a good result, and Pei Nian was extremely happy for them. The tragedy of the previous life has become different because of their choices in this life. Pei Nian believes that Lin Ying will definitely not be infected with the zombie virus in this life. "Don't worry, sister-in-law." Zhao Haoxuan smiled. He fell in love with Lin Ying as soon as he saw it, and after finally chasing someone, how could he not be nice to Lin Ying. "Haoxuan, you continue to stare at the Zhao family to see if there is anything unusual about the Zhao family. We will meet here every other day, and the time will be set at two o'clock in the afternoon, so don't attract other people's attention." No wonder the two Zhao families None of them were in power in the Kyoto base. It turned out to be the relationship between the father and the others. The Zhao family has always been very powerful in the capital. Although they have chosen to hide from the world, there must be people from the Zhao family at the top of the base, but the second uncle and fifth uncle must not know about it. The betrayer of the Zhao family in the previous life was probably related to them, and the fourth uncle who was caught in the middle and didn't express himself had to figure it out. The Zhao family is an old-fashioned family with many branches. It has always been the head of the direct line before. After the outbreak of the apocalypse, it is inevitable that the branch will not have any other ideas.

"I see, eldest brother, don't worry." Since Zhao Zixuan explained this, he must have his reasons.

Now that the family is divided into two factions, Zhao Haoxuan also noticed that something was wrong with the Zhao family. Since Zhao Zixuan could not be exposed, he would investigate the matter.

At this juncture in the last days, the Zhao family must not have any problems. Those Zhao family members who have different intentions need to clean up, lest they have thoughts that they should not have.

"Well, go back first, I will take Xiao Nian to kill the zombies."

Since the zombies attacked the city, Pei Nian has no chance to kill the zombies. Zhao Zixuan is busy with the base, and there is very little free time during the day. Time, the gates of the base were closed at night, and it was even more impossible for them to go out of the city.

Now it's rare to not be busy with the base, and given such an opportunity, Zhao Zixuan naturally wants to take Pei Nian to enjoy it.

"Then eldest brother, let's go first." Zhao Zixuan said, and Zhao Haoxuan would not stay here any longer.

It happened that the mother and Lin Ying got along very well. Zhao Haoxuan wanted to take advantage of the time in the Kyoto base to let them get along for a while and cultivate a good relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Lest they go back to the Bright Base, Mrs. Mother still complains about him.

After saying goodbye to Zhao Haoxuan and the others with a smile, Pei Nian was very happy. He hadn't fought a zombie for a long time.

Originally, his ability would not cause damage to zombies, but it could force the zombies back. Later, his ability was upgraded, and he finally learned how to attack zombies. The opportunity to try again, and now have the opportunity to kill zombies, Pei Nian is naturally eager to try.

Thinking that Pei Nian has been a little unhappy since he met Xiao Xueliang, and now that he has replied, Zhao Zixuan is also relieved.

Anyway, with him watching, Pei Nian won't be in trouble even if he is a level 8 zombie, and Zhao Zixuan is willing to take Pei Nian to play when he has time now.