Chapter 74

Pei Nian couldn't help frowning when he saw the zombies rushing towards the base outside the base wall, which was something no one expected.

After the fourth evolution of zombies, the upper level of the base learned from Kyoto that the zombies were going to attack the city, and fled the base with their elite abilities and a large amount of supplies.

Zombies have evolved twice in more than a year. Generally, they are already level 4 zombies. There are many level 5, level 6, and even level 7 zombies above level 4. The zombies in this siege brought The team is said to be only level 8 zombies, and there are four level 7 zombies to help out.

It was only two years after the end of the world, and the zombies who came to attack the city had such a big hand. No matter how stupid Pei Nian was, he would know that this matter must have something to do with Li Wenbo, and even the escape of the upper echelons of the base must have something to do with Li Wenbo.

Li Wenbo was able to raise the level of zombies before, but now after so long, Li Wenbo's strength has definitely improved a lot.

Pei Nian and the others were able to know about the escape of the top management of the base and the siege of zombies, and they had to thank Gao Junyan's father.

Since Gao Junyan left the Gao family, Gao's father didn't know whether it was his conscience or regretted what he had done before. He began to want Gao Junyan to return to the Gao family, and even wanted to hand over most of the rights of the Gao family to Gao Junyan. on hand.

Only Gao Junyan couldn't forgive Gao's father's ruthlessness to his mother over the years, and his behavior of turning a blind eye to him since he was a child, so apart from his original rights, he did not accept anything that Gao's father wanted to give.

This time the high-level officials of the base fled, and Gao's father wanted to take Gao Junyan with him. Gao Junyan, who was in love with Zhao Lixuan and hated Gao's father, naturally would not agree. Gao's father informed Gao Junyan that the zombies were about to attack the city. , and even stayed at the base with most of the Gao family's ability users, hoping to protect Gao Junyan to survive after the zombies attacked the city.

Gao Junyan didn't say anything about Gao's father's transformation, but no one else could know what he was thinking.

With such a serious matter of zombie attacking the city, Gao Junyan will naturally inform Zhao Zixuan and the others as soon as possible, and then see what Zhao Zixuan and the others plan to do.

Hearing the news of the zombie siege, Pei Nian immediately thought of the hundreds of thousands of survivors at the base.

For more than a year, Zhao Zixuan has been improving the strength of the members of the mercenary group. Most of the members who joined the mercenary group first are now level 6 abilities, and other abilities are generally level 4 and level 5.

When a power user of the same level fights a zombie, it is definitely the zombie who has the upper hand. The members of the Guangming mercenary group are very strong, but there are still many ordinary people in the base. Those who want to protect the base must pay a lot.

Because of the relationship between the well water and the river in the space, Zhao Zixuan is now an eighth-level ability user, and he can indeed block the eighth-level zombie, and Zhao Haoxuan and his seventh-level ability users can also go to the four seventh-level ability users. Zombie battle.

But the zombie siege is definitely not a petty fight. It is absolutely impossible to stop the zombies with their mercenary group. Pei Nian only hopes that those who are left can unite and resist this zombie siege together. get through this difficult time.

The people in charge of the base had all left. Just as Zhao Zixuan was preparing to arrange how to defend against the zombies, the soldier in charge of guarding the gate of the base came to the door.

"Captain Zhao, I know that your mercenary group is very strong. Please stay at the base and lead everyone in the base to get through this difficult time." Sun Hao made a solemn request.

Now the only people who can save the entire base are the members of the Bright Mercenary Group. If they also leave the base, the rest of the people will definitely have to wait to die.

When hundreds of thousands of zombies surrounded the base in an encirclement, the survivors of the base had no chance of escaping. Sun Hao only hoped that he could try to persuade the strong men of the base to stay and lead everyone to defend against the zombies.

"Captain Sun, rest assured, our Guangming Mercenary Group will not leave the base." He has also dealt with Sun Hao a lot in peacetime, but he is not ashamed of this uniform. "Let's trouble Captain Sun to help us organize the rest of the base, and let's get through this difficult time together." The

Bright Mercenary Group alone can't resist so many zombies. If the survivors of the base can unite as one, it is still have a chance.

"If you have any requirements, just mention it, I will definitely assist you." Sun Hao was very excited. He didn't expect the people from the Guangming Mercenary Group to stay.

In fact, with the strength of the Bright Mercenary Group, it is extremely easy to break through the encirclement of zombies. Before he came, Sun Hao thought that no matter what, he would try his best to keep them here, but he didn't expect to hear the answers he wanted so easily.

"Haoxuan, Li Xuan, you and Captain Sun go to other mercenary regiments together. Make sure they cooperate to defend the base. If they don't cooperate, they can be suppressed by force."

"Junyan, you bring Wu Zhuo and Yichen, and the people in the mission hall, to inform all the power user team, and let them do their part to defend the base."

"Yutong, Lin Ying, Zhao Kuan, you bring The people in the regiment mobilized all ordinary people to assist the superpowers in defending the city. Now that life and death are at stake, if you don't cooperate, you can only wait for death. Everyone unites as one and there is still hope for life. Let everyone gather at the gate of the base at 8:00 tomorrow morning. Now Let's act."

Seeing that everyone had gone out, Zhao Zixuan put Pei Nian, who had been sitting silently, into his arms.

Since their rebirth, although they have encountered danger occasionally, it can be regarded as a smooth sailing for two years in this apocalypse.

Needless to say, Zhao Zixuan knew that the zombie siege was aimed at him this time, but he didn't know why there was no news from the capital to pass on to him.

The zombies that shouldn't have appeared at this time must be related to Li Wenbo. I don't know what research he has done to increase the level of zombies so quickly.

With the experience of the previous life, it took a lot of time for him to become an eighth-level ability user, but Li Wenbo could easily upgrade the zombie to the eighth level, and he could control the zombie, then Li Wenbo's ability must be above the eighth level.

Zhao Zixuan thought about solving this zombie siege. After the base was almost built, they had to prepare to go to Kyoto. Passive defense is not desirable, active attack can seize the opportunity.

"Zixuan, can we get through this difficulty this time?" Pei Nian frowned, the number of zombies was about the same as the base, but there were so many ordinary people in the base.

"Of course, we will always be together in this life, at least until the age of seventy. Xiao Nian, when you enter the space, try to decorate as much well water as possible. I will be useful then."

At this time, Zhao Zixuan didn't either . The idea of ​​concealing his own space, the things he collected before the end of the world that cannot see the light, can now be taken out to deal with the zombies.

Seeing Zhao Zixuan's confident appearance, Pei Nian chose to believe that if Zhao Zixuan was not confident that he could survive the crisis of zombie siege, he would definitely let him hide in the space or send him away. But now that Zhao Zixuan has not taken such action, he must be sure to win.

Armed with Pei Nian and went up to the third floor together, Zhao Zixuan began to take out the things in the space and put them in the other empty rooms on the third floor.

Since they bought this building, only Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan can enter on the third floor, so Zhao Zixuan is not worried that someone will come up now. Seeing that Zhao Zixuan kept taking things out of the space, Pei Nian also consciously entered the space to fill well water.

Even if Zhao Zixuan didn't say it, Pei Nian knew what Zhao Zixuan meant. Jingshui could quickly recover his abilities and physical strength, and when the time came, it would be distributed to those high-level abilities, which would allow them to kill more zombies.

Especially when the time comes to face the five high-level zombies, well water is needed, and high-level ability users and high-level zombies will face each other. No one can tell how long it will take to decide the winner. Replying to things that have powers will do the trick.

Zombies don't know how tired they are, but power users are in danger of running out of power.

After moving a dozen boxes of mineral water back and forth from the basement, Pei Nian began to pack well water. After these are full, he definitely has to bring Zhao Zixuan in, or at least fill him with mineral water by the well, otherwise how many times will he have to run.

The movements of his hands have not stopped, but Pei Nian's thoughts have already run away.

In their previous lives, they had been in City D, because Zhao Zixuan had always had the habit of sending people to clean up the surrounding zombies, but they had never encountered a situation where zombies attacked the city.

But the leader of the base in this world is not Zhao Zixuan, Zhao Zixuan has only a constantly developing Bright Mercenary Group. Although they go out to the base to do missions every day, they just kill the zombies along the way.

In addition, city T is several times more prosperous than city D, and the population is several times that of city D, so there will be so many zombies gathering.

Only Pei Nian had to admire Li Wenbo. He didn't expect him to have such a great ability to raise a zombie to such a high level, and even control that zombie.

In the previous life, Li Wenbo had been dealing with him as the dean of the research institute, but Pei Nian did not expect that he was also a power user, and he was also a spiritual power.

Now that Li Wenbo can control level 8 zombies, it means that Li Wenbo's psychic abilities are at least level 8.

Although the attack power of spiritual power users is not high, their attacks are extremely difficult. Once they are hit, even the strongest power users will be defeated by them, just because they attack the heart.

In his previous life, Zhao Zixuan had the experience of fighting against mental zombies. If it wasn't for Zhao Zixuan being too powerful, he would have to be injured in that one.

With Pei Nian's understanding of Zhao Zixuan, when Zhao Zixuan and Li Wenbo fight, he will have to pay a lot of price to win Li Wenbo.

But Li Wenbo is a danger that must be solved. Since he can plan a zombie siege, it is very likely that he will plan a second and third time.

Pei Nian thought that if they could fight back those zombies this time, what about next time?

These are all unknown things. After solving this zombie siege, be sure to ask Zhao Zixuan what his next plan is.

Looking at the filled bottles, Pei Nian no longer thought about those problems. Anyway, with Zhao Zixuan here, they could always solve all these troubles.