Chapter 39

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 39.39

    "What's the full name of that Professor Li who awakened the spiritual power?" Zhao Zixuan noticed the topic that Pei Nian didn't notice.

    Although there were quite a few people with the surname Li, Zhao Zixuan had an intuition that they knew Professor Li.

    "It's called Li Wenbo, he is really good. When you and the zombies were tied, he ran away." When he thought of this week, Professor Zhou secretly hated. After Li Wenbo came to the institute, he gave Li Wenbo the best treatment. , even used the ability to imply that he stayed here and waited to die, and ran away by himself.

    Hearing the name of the person mentioned by Professor Zhou, Pei Nian took a deep breath, but he didn't expect them to pass by the person surnamed Li.

    When he heard Li Wenbo, Zhao Zixuan thought that it was indeed the case, only Li Wenbo could do such a perverted thing. It seemed that he had to find a chance to ask Pei Nian about Li Wenbo.

    If his estimate is correct, then Li Wenbo should be reborn like them, otherwise the power level would not be able to increase so fast. I just didn't expect this person to be so cunning, and before he was sure whether the zombies could solve him, he ran away.

    "You let the zombies collect so many supplies, where are those supplies?" Although he didn't go through all the supermarkets in the city, Zhao Zixuan knew that most of the supplies in the city should have been collected by the zombies they dispatched.

    "On the floor below, but Li Wenbo never let me go to the floor below." At first, he had agreed with Li Wenbo not to go to the floor below, so he always adhered to this agreement, anyway, after the end of the world, Li Wenbo has never He didn't want to fall out with Li Wenbo if he didn't eat and drink less.

    "Wait here, I'll go to the lower floor to see the situation." Zhao Zixuan stopped asking questions when he asked what he wanted to know, and was going to ask again after he went to the next floor.

    Arriving below, looking at the supplies that were about to fill this huge room, Zhao Zixuan rudely collected the supplies.

    Zhao Zixuan was a little angry after only collecting the experimental items hidden in the room behind the supplies. He didn't expect Li Wenbo's perverted research to start so early. There are many dead people in the room, and those people have arms or legs attached to the limbs of animals.

    At the end, Zhao Zixuan was even more angry that Li Wenbo had actually attached the arms or legs of a zombie to a human body. During the months when he was locked up in the research institute in his previous life, Zhao Zixuan hadn't seen such research, but Li Wenbo's research in this life has already been so frantic, and it will be even more outrageous from time to time in the next few years.

    Quietly leaving this floor, Zhao Zixuan thought that he must get rid of Li Wenbo as soon as possible in this life, otherwise, if he continues to do this according to Li Wenbo's experiment, he still doesn't know how many survivors will die.

    When he reached the stairs and saw that there was no further floor to go down, Zhao Zixuan turned around and went to the round with Pei Nian and the others.

    Because of Pei Nian and others, Professor Zhou sat there honestly and didn't move. This man was afraid of death. Li Wenbo had already run away, and he had been staying in this research institute. You must know that this man had a lot of time to run away yesterday.