Chapter 22

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 22 22

    Because the zombies have evolved once, Pei Nian and the others are not as smooth as when they first started the road, and they have to get out of the car to kill zombies from time to time. After a few days of getting out of the car and killing zombies from time to time, Zhao Zixuan has already stored a lot of crystal nuclei.

    Everyone had no doubts about where Zhao Zixuan hid the crystal nucleus. After all, there was Zhao Kuan in the team, and everyone thought it was in Zhao Kuan's space. This is indeed the case, most of the crystal cores are kept by Zhao Kuan, and a small part of Zhao Zixuan is kept in his own space.

    After five days of non-stop rushing, Pei Nian and the others finally finished most of the journey. When passing through L City, Zhao Zixuan ordered everyone to wait for him where he was, and he had to go into the city.

    In the previous life, due to the dense population in the city center, many people mutated into zombies, resulting in only one-tenth of the survivors in L city, and those lucky people could only build bases in the fringes of the city. After the second evolution, L City has completely become a dead city.

    This time Zhao Zixuan left everyone outside the city, and he was planning to go to the city center to kill zombies alone. If he is alone, he is confident that he will get out of the body, no matter how many he can kill, he has to go once.

    Knowing Zhao Zixuan's plan, although Pei Nian wanted to go with him, he could only bear to not bring it up. If he went with Zhao Zixuan, it would only be a drag on Zhao Zixuan.

    Now the zombies have only evolved once, but they are only first-level zombies. Zhao Zixuan is now a second-level ability user, and he has the experience of the previous life, so he will definitely be able to retreat.

    Everyone knew that Zhao Zixuan's decision was unshakable, so they could only watch Zhao Zixuan get out of the car and walk into the city.

    After entering the city, assuming that he had walked far enough, Zhao Zixuan took out a car from the space and drove towards the city center. If he walks by himself, I'm afraid it will take most of the day.

    Zhao Zixuan drove the car over the zombies in twos and threes in front. When he was about to get to the city center, looking at the considerable number of zombies in front, Zhao Zixuan got out of the car, put the car into the space, and ran towards the zombies.

    Now Zhao Zixuan's ability is already at the second peak, about to be upgraded to the third level, and in order to kill more zombies, Zhao Zixuan put a lot of crystal cores in his pocket, waiting to absorb when the ability is exhausted.

    After killing the surrounding zombies, Zhao Zixuan had no zombies alive within a radius of one meter. Seeing the zombies that kept coming towards him, Zhao Zixuan became more and more excited.

    In order to improve the abilities of the people in the team as soon as possible, Zhao Zixuan has not done much in the past few days. The sins he suffered in the previous life have been kept in his heart, and there is no outlet to vent. Now facing so many zombies, Zhao Zixuan can finally go to his heart. cathartic.

    If Zhao Haoxuan and others were present, they would definitely be stunned. Zhao Zixuan, who had never been able to take action, was so strong, and he could still be so easily surrounded by zombies.

    As Zhao Zixuan attacked again and again, more and more zombies fell down. It took an hour to kill all the zombies that came over. Zhao Zixuan didn't care about getting dirty and began to dig up the crystal core.