Chapter 65

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 65

    Seeing that there were only Lei Zhan and Fang Qian left on the field, Zhao Yutong threw two water polo for them without thinking. What she hated the most were these two people, one was the head of Thunderbolt and the other was a betrayal.

    What kind of virtue is a team, it depends on their leader. As the leader of such a large mercenary group, even if Lei Zhan is not a good person, he should not do such treachery.

    At that time, not only Zhao Yutong was left behind, but also many members of the mercenary group, all of whom were abandoned by Lei Zhan. In order to survive, he sacrificed the lives of so many members, and as the head of the team, Lei Zhan was extremely unsuccessful.

    "Lei Zhan, you and Fang Qian's actions made me ashamed. Fang Qian pushed me out of the car. Lei Zhan, you gave up those members who followed you to the death. Wouldn't your conscience hurt? No, I'm wrong. Now, I'm afraid the two of you have lost your mind."

    "Can you be more specific about what Lei Zhan did just now, little girl?" an old lady who had been watching Lei Ting's jokes on the outside suddenly asked.

    "When the zombies were about to catch up with them, Lei Zhan used his lightning ability to force a dozen members of their regiment back a few steps." Thinking of the death of those people, Zhao Yutong could no longer speak. .

    She tried to save them, but her water-type ability couldn't stop the fire-type zombie at all. Seeing what Lei Zhan did, Zhao Yutong couldn't believe it. She had been pushed out of the car by Fang Qian. Even if she couldn't beat the zombie, it was still possible to buy them some time to escape. But Lei Zhan still did that.

    "Ah! You bastard who killed a thousand knives, give back my son's life." When the aunt heard what Zhao Yutong said, she rushed towards Lei Zhan.

    Seeing that Lei Zhan was going to attack the aunt with his ability, Zhao Yutong hurriedly used his ability to block Lei Zhan.

    "Second brother, hurry up and freeze that Lei Zhan, so as not to hurt others." Seeing that Lei Zhan dared to attack ordinary people, Wu Zhuo hurriedly called Zhao Haoxuan to take action.

    For this kind of high-attack ability user that they can't kill directly, Zhao Haoxuan can only use his ability to freeze people directly.

    Hearing Wu Zhuo's shout, Zhao Haoxuan, who was only planning to watch the fun, had no choice but to take action and freeze the person.

    Seeing that people were frozen, Wu Zhuo didn't care about the ice, so he tied Lei Zhan directly and dragged it to a tree to tie it.

    "Auntie, now he can't move, you can vent your anger as much as you want." Knowing the aunt's hatred for Lei Zhan, Wu Zhuo walked over and said to the aunt.

    Their hatred for Lei Zhan was too small compared to the aunt, Wu Zhuo naturally gave the person to the aunt and let her treat Lei Zhan as she did.

    "Fang Qian, you think it's great to join the Thunder Mercenary Corps, but now they are vulnerable."

    Those minor people have been resolved, and Zhao Yutong naturally wants Fang Qian to regret betraying her. She and Fang Qian are both water-type abilities, but now that she is a third-level ability user, Fang Qian is not her opponent at all.

    Thinking about how Lin Ying used the wood-type ability, Zhao Yutong tried to turn the water-type ability into a water whip, but her control of the ability was not as good as Lin Ying's, and the water whip that was transformed could not take shape for long.