Chapter 77

Not far from the station, Pei Nian saw the village chief and some old people in the team doing morning exercises, and Pei Nian stepped up and walked to the village chief.

"Is there anything the store manager wants me to do?" After joining the mercenary group for more than a year, the village head has become very familiar with the people in the mercenary group. Now most of the ordinary people in the group are led by the village head. keep it.

Now that Pei Nian walked up to him so eagerly, and in the early morning there were many people with abilities in the regiment, the village chief guessed that something must have happened.

"Grandpa, the village chief, the base is now surrounded by zombies. Zixuan and the others have already led a team to fight zombies near the gate of the base. Please help me organize people to do rescue work."

After more than a year of development, their mercenary group, It has become the largest mercenary group in the base, with a total population of almost tens of thousands. There are about 2,000 ordinary people in the mercenary group under the supervision of the village chief. If the village chief brings these people to the rescue work, it can also help a lot.

Coupled with the rescue team that Zhao Zixuan originally arranged, they should be able to treat the injured in time.

After more than a year of getting along, Pei Nian already knew a lot about the village that Zhao Kuan and the others brought back.

Although all the people in the village deal with the fields, there are also more than a dozen people with craftsmanship, and the village chief is an extremely powerful Chinese medicine practitioner, so Pei Nian will find the village chief.

"Don't worry, the store manager, we'll contact other people now, and we'll stay at the gate of the base later."

After staying at the base for more than a year, everyone in their village is very grateful to the bright servant. Corps, if it weren't for them, the whole village would have to become zombies.

Many people who have not joined their mercenary group are very envious of their good luck. Only the Bright Mercenary Group will give so many preferential treatment to the elderly and children. Most of the other mercenary groups basically do not want to let the elderly and children join. . Now that the base is in danger, everyone in the regiment has already tried their best to stop it. Naturally, these old bones cannot be left behind. They will try their best to help those who can help.

When Pei Nian and the village chief arrived at the gate of the base with a large group of people, there were already many wounded lying there.

Seeing them lying on the ground covered in blood, Pei Nian was extremely sad. It had only been so long before so many injured people. Thinking that Zhao Zixuan didn't tell him that he couldn't use his abilities to save people, Pei Nian couldn't care less about hiding his abilities, and went directly to the one who seemed to be the most injured.

"Madam, thank you for agreeing to join the mercenary group and let me live for so long." Looking at Pei Nian walking in front of him, the ability user said what he had always wanted to say.

If Pei Nian hadn't agreed with him to join the mercenary group, I'm afraid that he would have been killed long ago, how could he live so many happy days.

"Don't talk, you can live longer." When I heard that address Pei Nian, I got chills. Since the number of their mercenary group increased, many people started to call his wife, no matter how to stop them. use.

Taking another step forward, Pei Nian directly tore the man's clothes from the wound, and used the light power at the wound.

Now that Pei Nian's light power has reached level five, he can cure zombie viruses within level five, and if he is injured, as long as he has a breath, he can save people.

Now that Pei Nian treats the wounded, it is not as troublesome as it was when treating Xie Yichen. After all, the power level is much higher, and it didn't take long for the wound of the power user to be healed by Pei Nian.

"Although this zombie siege is really difficult to resist, I still hope that you will not be injured or die easily."

Pei Nian knew that this zombie siege would inevitably involve sacrifices, but he still hoped that the number of sacrifices would be enough. Less is better.

Without waiting for the ability user to speak again, Pei Nian changed his personal treatment.

And the village chief who came with him didn't care to sigh about Pei Nian's healing ability, and directly led his subordinates to carry the injured person to one place, the treatment that should be treated, the bleeding that should be stopped.

"Aniu, bring a group of people to a temporary rescue area around here!"

I have never seen Pei Nian use the ability before, so the village chief can naturally guess that his ability can't be used for a long time. When Pei Nian can't use the ability, he can only rely on them to treat the injured.

And it has only been a long time, and there are people lying all over the place. Where can they be rescued, there must be a place for the injured people to lie down and wait for medical treatment.

"My power level is not high, and I will run out if I can't save a few, so I can only choose to save the more seriously injured people, please forgive me." After healing another person, Pei Nian realized what he had forgotten.

"Little store manager, rest assured, our injuries are not too serious, and we can hold on. You can save those who are more seriously injured."

"Don't worry ma'am, everyone will not blame you."

I heard what everyone said. , Pei Nian also breathed a sigh of relief.

It seems that at this juncture of life and death, everyone is united, and Pei Nian believes that they will be able to survive this crisis this time.

He continued to heal those who were seriously injured, and soon Pei Nian's abilities were exhausted. He could only take out a bottle of water from the bag he was carrying, and drank half of the bottle at once.

Now he doesn't care about hygiene issues, and sits directly on the ground, feeling that the power is constantly replying. Pei Nian believes that he will be able to treat others soon.

With the order of the village chief, Anniu was very fast, and with the help of the people guarding the fence, Anniu and the others quickly set up a temporary rescue area that could accommodate at least a thousand people.

There were originally two testing stations outside the base that could accommodate a lot of people, but now there are too many zombies outside. If the wounded are placed there, I am afraid that they will be more dangerous.

As the number of injured people increased, the zombies became more excited when they smelled the blood, and kept rushing towards the base, making those fighting abilities extremely difficult.

But every time they saw Zhao Zixuan and the others killed several zombies as soon as they shot, the others felt that they still had the energy left to use, and they were more powerful in killing zombies.

There are more than a dozen powerful people who came out to fight, which naturally attracted the attention of the advanced zombies. They hadn't planned to show up so early, but the zombies were constantly killed by the dozen or so, and they had to come out. fight.

"Haoxuan, Lixuan, Wu Zhuo, Lin Ying are ready to fight, they are coming out!" Zhao Zixuan knew that they couldn't hold back when he felt the breath of high-level zombies. Zombies above level 7 have certain thoughts, and naturally know that if the zombies on their side are destroyed and then reappear, it will be their turn to be besieged by power users. Therefore, after feeling the danger of Zhao Zixuan and the others, they naturally dispatched all of them to destroy Zhao Zixuan and the others in one fell swoop. "Yes, eldest brother." Quickly clearing the surrounding zombies, Zhao Haoxuan and the others each picked a zombie and fought. Although Lin Ying is a woman, her strength is not weaker than the others. Even Gao Junyan, who is also a seventh-level ability user, can't beat her. Only in the end, her wood element restrained Gao Junyan's earth element, but Lin Ying and Zhao Lixuan of the fire element fought against each other, but they could persist for several hours without defeat. This shows how powerful Lin Ying is. As Zhao Zixuan said, Lin Ying's control of supernatural abilities is much higher than many people, which is why Zhao Zixuan arranged for Lin Ying to fight against level seven zombies. As soon as he got to grips with the zombie, Lin Ying secretly thought that he was going to suffer. This zombie turned out to be a fire-type zombie, which just restrained her wood-type ability. It didn't take long for everyone to find out that the zombies they were fighting against all had supernatural abilities. The four people who were on the seventh level could only be distracted and observed. Zombies. After this exchange, Lin Ying felt a lot more relaxed. To deal with earth-type zombies, her wood-type can take the opportunity to attack twice while defending against zombie attacks. Using the powers emitted by the earth-type zombies for his own use, Lin Ying's whip was flung like water, and for a time that zombie was only passively beaten. In the end, the body of the seventh-level zombie has undergone seven evolutions, and its strength is not trivial. It cannot be defeated by Lin Ying with a few whips.

Lin Ying has been paying attention to the distance between herself and the zombies. She is a far-attack ability person, so naturally she cannot get too close to the zombies. If she is hit by the seventh-level zombies , she can only rest.

Dodging the earth thorns of the earth-type zombies, Lin Ying turned the whip into a bow at a very fast speed, and then quickly turned into an arrow, aiming at the eyes of the zombies.

Although zombies can't see things, their eyes are only decoration, but the two eye holes can directly attack the crystal nucleus in the head.

As soon as Lin Ying came up, he attacked the death point of the earth-type zombies. The earth-type zombies naturally quickly blocked the wooden arrows with the earth-type zombies.

Zhao Yutong, who was cleaning up the sixth-level zombies, saw Lin Ying's sharp operation, thinking that when the battle was over, she had to learn more from Lin Ying.

Looking at the arrows that kept coming towards the eyes, the earth-type zombies were completely enraged by Lin Ying. Seeing that the earth wall was reduced to the head area, the earth-type zombies ran very quickly in the direction of Lin Ying.

It can feel that although this power user is powerful, if it is close to fighting, she will definitely be unable to prevent it.

Seeing the earth-type zombies running towards him, Lin Ying aimed at the zombie's leg with an arrow. For a while, the zombie's leg was full of arrows, and the speed of the zombie was much slower.

Lin Ying didn't know that he had been fighting zombies for a few days, and his abilities were almost consumed, so he took the opportunity to drink a bottle of water from the bag he was carrying to replenish his abilities.

If it wasn't for Zhao Kuan's thoughtful thinking, each of them would carry a dozen bottles of water on their backs, I'm afraid their abilities would have been used up long ago.

After drinking another half bottle of water, Lin Ying suddenly thought of how to deal with the zombies, feeling the constant recovery of powers. He had heard them mentioned before that Pei Nian's light-based powers could restrain zombies.

Now that there is Pei Nian's ability in this water, she can also improve her ability, so is it also effective against zombies?

Thinking of this, Lin Ying quickly turned five wooden arrows, poured the remaining half of the bottle of water on the tip of the arrow, and shot the arrow towards the eyes of the earth zombie.

The earth-type zombie saw Lin Ying's old trick again, and the shield was unearthed early to block it, but it didn't expect that the earth shield that had blocked so many times would become much less effective. The arrow not only passed through the earth, but also And shot into its eyes.

Only the body of the seventh-level zombie is extremely strong. Even if Lin Ying's arrow shot into the eyes of the earth-type zombie, it is still a little distance from the crystal nucleus.

Seeing that the attack was effective, Lin Ying was not discouraged, and attacked again with arrows until all five arrows hit the zombies.

In the past few days, Lin Ying has been fighting the earth-type zombies, and Lin Ying has been keeping the weapons transformed from her own abilities on the earth-type zombies.

Turning the bow into a whip again, Lin Ying used his ability to increase the length of the whip, poured the whole bottle of water on the whip, and swung it towards the zombies, and ran around the zombies twice to make sure that the whip and the Many of the arrows that had been transformed before came into contact, and Lin Ying began to trigger all the abilities on the zombies.

Under Lin Ying's urging, the wooden arrows on the zombies began to grow branches and green leaves. This was something Lin Ying realized when he was fighting with Gao Junyan.

The wood-type ability user can absorb the soil-type and water-type abilities for her own use. In the past few days, she has been using her abilities on the earth-type zombies, and there are five arrows that are very close to the crystal core of the earth-type zombies. Now she can directly absorb the core of the earth zombies.

Before the earth-type zombies could react, Lin Ying had already absorbed all its crystal cores, and the earth-type zombies did not know how it died until the crystal cores were absorbed.

After absorbing the crystal cores of the earth-type zombies, Lin Ying only felt that the fatigue caused by fighting the earth-type zombies in the past few days was swept away.

The author has something to say: I'm stuck in a fight, what's wrong with the swelling/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~