Chapter- 01

AUTHOR POV

It was 7:30 in the evening, and YN was in the grocery shop.

YN POV

I was in the ramen aisle, picking out different flavoured ramen, suddenly I felt like someone was staring at me, I turned around and saw there was no one, YN just concentrate on what you are doing.

Nowadays I feel that someone is watching me more like stalking, I don't know why but I feel I'm not safe anywhere, not even in my home.

Whatever, let's just forget, I went to the cashier to pay for my items, "Hello there, how are you doing?", the boy who was scanning my items, "Hi, I'm doing fine, how was your day?", I asked him with a smile, "My day was good by the way my name is Sung-Min, what's yours?", "My name is YN", "Nice to meet you YN, by the way, the bill is 40 ₩," he said putting everything in a large bag. "Okay, there you go, keep the change," I said, giving him the cash and taking the bag from his hand, "Thanks YN, see ya around", he said waving at me, "You're Welcome, bye Sung-Min" I replied waving him back and left the store.

He's sweet.

I walked down the street, it was chilly as the wind was blowing, suddenly I felt someone's presence behind me, I turned around to see and guess what there's nothing, God! It's okay YN, just keep ongoing.

Again I felt someone was following me, this time I ran, I kept running and thought that I should take a shortcut even tho I have to pass the dark alley, people don't go there much at night since there were dead bodies found once, but now I think I have to take that road otherwise it will take 20 minutes to go to my home, yes I know I shouldn't have got out to the grocery shop at night but I had to.

As I got into the dark alley, I heard a male's scream, wait it felt familiar as if I heard him before, I walked forward from where the voice was coming from. 

"AHH", again I heard a scream, I slowly walked and saw 2 shadows, one was laying down and the other was standing up walking towards the body, I got shocked and kept my hand on my mouth to prevent myself from shouting, the man who was standing pull out a big knife, "P-please d-don-n't kill m-me" I heard someone laughing evilly, maybe it's the man who pulled out the knife, "There's no escaping for me, how dare you talk to what's mine?", and he started laughing evilly.

Wait is that?

Oh no...

 Oh my god...

*beep* *beep*

I opened my eyes and found out that I was in bed under my blanket so it was a dream. I turned off the alarm, it was 7:00 AM. I noticed that I got sweaty, I wiped off the sweat and started drinking the water which was kept on the nightstand.

 *sigh* I have university, then I went to the bathroom for my morning routine, after I did my morning routine, I changed into this-

I took out the milk bottle, poured it into my glass and drank it in one go. I also took an apple in my hand, locked the door and left for the university. 

*Time Skip to University*

As I entered the building I saw lots of police, guards, etc. then I saw my best friend, Lia, in front of my locker waiting for me.

"Good Morning YNiee," Lia greeted me, "Good Morning Lia," I greeted her back.

"Hey, why are there so many security guards and police? Is something wrong?" I asked her, and she replied, "I asked one of the police, and he said that someone's dead body was found in the backyard

"Hey, why are there so many security guards and police? Is something wrong?" I asked her, and she replied, "I asked one of the police, and he said that someone's dead body was found in the backyard. I nodded.

"YN what's wrong? Why do you look stressed out?" Lia asked me as she got worried. I sighed and replied, " Lia, I saw a dream related to that dream again."

"Wait, don't tell me you saw it dream again," Lia asked and I nodded. "Listen YN, I know it's your life but as a best friend I'm telling you, please stop stressing yourself about this matter" Lia explained to me, I looked down and stated," I know but you know what he can do so how can I avoid this matter."

She nodded and said, "yea I know that he might return, but you need to take care of yourself first", I nodded and replied, "Anyways let's head to class" and then we both went to class.

As we both entered the class, I got kinda surprised that there was a new bully in our school his name is Kai blah blah like who can remember a new bully's name, and yesterday he snatched my wallet and took half of the money I had, then he blackmailed me to do his homework and all assignments otherwise he will take the rest of it, what can I even do, I had to accept it otherwise how will I live.

The teacher entered and we greeted her and she greeted us back, "Hello students, we have some news for you all, this morning when the teachers arrived, we saw Kai's dead body in the backyard, we assumed it was a murder which could be caused by any students or teachers or staffs, we are warning all of you to be cautious, and don't even dare to go to the backyard. We are hoping you all be safe and take care of yourself, anyways let's begin with the lesson." she said and began with the lesson.

I looked at Lia with surprise and she did the same, "Wait, wasn't Kai the one who forced you to do his homework and assignments?" Lia whispered to me and I nodded, "So does it mean he did it?" she asked me, "Maybe", I started taking notes with an emotionless face, but inside I was both scared and nervous, Will he return? Will he kill everyone?  Why do I have to go through so much suffering in life?  

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

By the way who can be that someone who is killed Kai? 

-Author.