Chapter-20

YN POV

*Next Morning*

I woke up and noticed, I was being back-hugged by  Taehyung, I smiled remembering last night. But I needed to go to the bathroom, and he hugged me tightly. I slowly moved and sat up, however, he hugged my waist tightly while groaning. I tried to take his hands off of me, "Where are  you going?"He asked while his eyes were still closed, "I need to use the bathroom" I said, "You will come back right?" he questioned, "Yes" I replied and he let go of me, finally!

I came back and got into the bed, and the moment I lay down, he came and hugged me, I got startled, "I missed you" he said in his sleepy voice, "I barely went there for a minute"  I replied and reached out for his hair and played with it, "Whatever, I wanna stay here and cuddle you all day" he said, I smiled at his cuteness, "Five more minutes and then we will get up" I stated, "Nooooo, 1 hour, today is our first morning together as husband and wife" he said whining, "1 hour is too much, 20 minutes is fine, and we will spend every morning together" I said, "This is our first okay? First" he said, "Yea yea whatever just 20 minutes" I exclaimed, he hummed and leaned onto my neck.

*At Breakfast*

I and Taehyung got downstairs for breakfast, while we were eating I got a call from Jimin.

*On Call*

YN- Hello?

Jimin- Hey, you up?

YN- Yea of course, why? Are you coming?

Jimin- Nah, I thought you two were still sleeping after yesterday's night 

Fuck him 

YN- Uff shut up, we didn't do anything

Jimin- Don't lie okay? I know you two 

YN- Yea yea whatever, so why did you call me?

Jimin- What can I give a girl on her birthday?

YN- Give her things which she is interested in or simply according to her hobbies, for example, I love painting and you can give me stuff related to that

Jimin- But I don't know what Hana- fuck she like

YN- Did I hear you say, Hana? Jiminnnnnnn you're buying her something!

Jimin- I didn't mean her, her name just slipped out of my mouth, chill

YN- Mmmm yea sure I don't buy it, anyways let me ask Taehyung what she likes 

Jimin- Fuck okay, you got me 

YN- Yes now wait

I separated the phone from my ear and asked, "Baby, what does Hana like? Jimin wants to give her something for her birthday", he smirked, "Well she likes stationeries, like stickers, different sorts of markers basically what's used for journalling, she loves to sketch you can buy things related to that, you can go with YN if you need help, she knows which brand is good and all", I nodded.

YN- You heard that right?

Jimin- Yep, I need your help, so when are you free?

YN- Well her birthday is the day after tomorrow, let's go tomorrow

Jimin- Sure tomorrow at 11 AM I will come 

YN- Okay, bye then

Jimin- Byeee

*End of call*

I and Taehyung started laughing, "See, I told you, he loves her," I said, "Yea I can see that very well, hope Hana will be happy" Taehyung stated, "Oh yea she will love it" I replied.