Chapter-11

TAEHYUNG POV

After handling everything, we left Lia's place, Lia and Jennie were in my car, and both of them got their hands, mouth, and legs tied, so there was peace in the car.

Even though we did handle all the shits, but...we found many things, notices, and plans which need an explanation for better understanding.

Never expected my life would go through so many incidents. 

AT TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE

AUTHOR POV

Lia, Heon, and Jennie were locked in a room, tied to a chair. 

"It's your fault!" Lia shouted angrily at Jennie, "What the f*ck? I didn't know that b*tch would run" Jennie yelled back, Lia gave her a death glare, "I don't care about your death glare mam" Jennie stated sarcastically, "Sick b*tch" Lia murmured, "It ain't Jennie's fault, it's your fault, Lia, you are just so f*cking stupid, instead of making me wait for int he car, you could have let me hold YN when she entered the room" Heon stated, "See" Jennie added, Lia sighed.

TAEHYUNG POV

I went to YN's room, and I saw her sitting on the bed, "Hello" I said, she flinched and looked at me, "O-oh hi" she greeted, "Where did you go?" she asked, "To pick up your bestie" I replied smiling, "Shut up" she said and threw a pillow at me, luckily I caught it, "Calm down missy" I said and kept the pad on the bed.

I love teasing her, she's so cute when she gets angry.

"Ain't she your best friend? Isn't she the one is can be 'trusted'?" I asked her sarcastically, I went to my wardrobe and took out my shirt and pants, and she sighed, "Anyways, imma go and shower, you can wait, I will take you to her later" I said and went to the bathroom.

YN POV

Man, he's rude, aish I will meet Lia, I feel disgusted with myself, how did I trust a b*tch? For real YN you're stupid, I don't want to meet her, but I also want to slap her, yea imma slap her the moment I see her.

Or I can ask her some questions, and each time I get offended Imma hit her with a belt! Or should I just go and kill her with a knife or gun? Should I just go now and kill her? 

[Author- Y'all this is me inside when I get angry at someone, I'm sorry] 

I feel like just stabbing her on the spot, for killing my parents, for making me hate Taehyung and for killing other people. I wish I had believed him.

My whole a** life is a mess, I wish I had never met her, because of her and her family my f*cking family had to die, I feel guilty that Taehyung is going through this because of me, even though he didn't face the pain he still loves me I guess, I wish I were in the car with my parents I would have simply died and left the world with them.

Taehyung came out and we both got out of the room.

"So how do you feel?" he asked, "About what?" I asked, "About all these" he responds, "I feel numb," I said, "See after all, I said the truth ain't you gonna say that?" he said feeling proud of himself, I hummed, then we both entered a room, I saw Lia, a boy and Jennie tied to the chair.

"Oh YN look he tied me up," Lia said fake crying, I ran to her and slapped her, "YOU DESERVE TO DIE YOU B*TCH!" I shouted and started punching her with all the emotion I had. "YN!" Taehyung shouted and pulled me away from her, I started crying again, "There there don't cry" he said and hugged me, and I hugged him back.

Lia started coughing blood, I looked at her and tried going to her again, but I couldn't move because Taehyung held me tight, "Let me go, Tae! I will kill her!" I exclaimed and tried getting out of his grip, "Not now, later, first we need some investigation" he said, "F*ck that I will kill you, Lia! YOU F*CKING BASTARD KILLED MY FAMILY!" I screamed with rage and pain.

Taehyung made me sit in a chair and he kneeled down and held my hand, "YN, love, my dear, I know you're in pain and I understand your feelings, but please be patient, you can kill her later now please wait, we will go outside later, okay?" he exclaimed, I just nod.

Love?

My dear?

He said those words with love and sweetness, the way he was staring at me with those eyes, caressing my hand, gave me butterflies.

He then got up and made a call, later Jimin came with a girl, "Lisa?" Jennie asks, the girl nods, "Who's she?" I ask Taehyung, "She's the one "\who was assigned to kill Jimin first but we caught her" Taehyung replied, "Wow Lia, you know why your dad was killed? Because he was just like you, a 2 faced person, being a sweet candy on the outside but being a rotten poisoned apple on the inside, why? May I know why are you after people's lives? Why do you trample over lives?" I say looking at her.

She just looks at me and then looked down, "Cause I hate seeing you happy, why will you be happy when I will perish?" she replied.

"What the f*ck? She's your best friend, why the f*ck are you like this?" Jimin says terrified. 

I felt no emotions after hearing wtf she just said, I can't focus on what she just said.

I shift my gaze to Taehyung, he was silent, he looked sad but it seemed that he was thinking something, what is it?

TAEHYUNG POV

 "Cause I hate seeing you happy, why will you be happy when I will perish?" Lia replied.

It's not her fault, not even her father's, they were good people they did have good hearts, they are not pure evil, and they are not greedy, but it's their pain which turned into trauma which made them like psychopaths, they felt everyone should feel the pain, they wanted to get out of poverty, they wanted to be wealthy and be happy without any hassle.

But never knew how they will later regret it. Is this what they are destined to feel? 

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.