Chapter-13

*After getting ready*

YN POV

I went downstairs, and I saw Taehyung busy on his phone, before I could react Jimin came in front, "Ooo Ya look fire miss, where are you going?" he said with a wink, I smiled, "Taehyung will take me to the beach" I replied, "Oh wow, on a beach date with Taehyung? That gonna be hot, hmm?" he said, teasing me, I blushed, "Ooh someone's blushin' I see you girl" Jimin said, "Yahh" I whined and slapped his shoulder, "Ouch, what's wrong with you?" He said groaning while rubbing his shoulder, Taehyung came and put his arm around my waist, and I froze on the spot, "Well you did deserve more, stop teasing her, anyways we will head out now" Taehyung said, "Okay, Enjoyy" Jimin waved at us and left.

We got out of the house and got into the car, the driver started driving, and there was an awkward silence between us, should I talk or what?

[Author- You know, you are so f*cking  weird YN, like your mood changes each second, first you feel like killing Lia, then you feel sad about your life, and after that when Taehyung or Jimin teases you, you blush.

YN- True though, I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel like dying all the time, life is a whole mess, I'm confused with my emotions, it changes every time with each situation I'm in

Author- Anyways to settle the situation right now, just talk to him casually 

YN - Okay]

I took a deep breath, "Hey" I said looking at him, "What's up?" he responded, "I don't know" I replied, "It's going to be okay, don't stress about it YN. There's nothing you can do about it now YN, it's too late, you had a chance to choose between 2 paths, one was showing it's covered with rainbows and candies, all the bright things you can imagine and the other path was showing you normal sceneries like mountains but you chose rainbows, not realizing that there is a  dead end on your road. In contrast, the other road had so many bright things for you, now to reach the safe road you can't walk back all the way again, you have to search different ways out" he said with a cold tone. 

I looked down, yea he's true, I didn't choose the other path, now as he said I have to search for different ways out, "Well there are not any other ways out Taehyung, it's already late, I have no family, I have nothing left, just richness, money can't buy me sacks of happiness Tae, money can't make me find the way to the mountainside" I stated.

He placed his hand on my head, patting it, "Listen as I said earlier, what has happened, has already been done, you can't turn back time and fix it YN, for now, as we got her, her life is on your hands and mine" he said. 

I just hummed, "I know I just ruined your mood but it's the truth, I'm sorry" he exclaimed, "Yes.....I know" I replied, "I'm taking you to the beach so that you can freshen your mind, think about all this, analyze everything, think what's your plan, all that," he said. 

I just nodded and we got off the car as we reached the beach. 

"YN, can you please take the beach blanket?" he requested, "Yes sure" I replied.  Then he took out a picnic basket, "Are we having a picnic?" I asked as we started walking in the sand, "Yea" he said smiling, "Let's sit here?" he asked, "Yea" I replied and laid the blanket on the sand, "Come" I said as I sat on it. He then placed the basket and sat next to me.

 He then placed the basket and sat next to me

TAEHYUNG POV

"Isn't it so beautiful?" I asked, "Yes" she replied, "The waves are so relaxing, just coming and going, seems like each wave is something new and different" She added, and I hummed. 

Everything is even more peaceful and beautiful with you YN.

I took two sandwiches out of the basket and requested, "You wanna have one?". She nodded and took one and started eating. While I was eating mine, I noticed she was looking at me, "What's wrong? Is there anything on my face or what?" I asked, and she smiled, "You look cute, taking big bites". I just nodded

Cute?

Damn.

"Thank you for bringing me here Tae," She said with her adorable smile, "No problem, I'm glad you like it here" I replied, "I wish I could just

Can I ask her something? About her feelings? Towards me, will that be weird? I'm just curious, even though I know she does not have a crush on someone else, still I want to know, you never know when people can change their minds, that's scary.

"Umm...YN can I ask you a few questions?" I asked, and she nodded. "YN, do you still like me?" I questioned and looked at her, she looked down at her lap. Is she gonna say no? Why is she quiet?

"Yes," she said and looked to the side, I went closer to her, held her chin and face me, she looked at me with a shy expression, I smiled and kissed her. She kissed me back as she wrapped her hands around my neck, I had my hands on her waist pulling her closer. This felt so good, after so long feeling her lips on mine again. Later we both pulled out, and she sighed and hugged me. 

"I love you" she whispers in my ear and lay her head on my shoulder, as she rubbed her hands on my back.  I smiled and replied, "I love you more baby". 

[After a while]

"You confessed quickly," she said, "Yea I couldn't wait" I replied, "How do you feel?" I asked, "Good, I feel amazing, I feel light after this, less worried" she answered while taking long breaths, "I'm glad you're good, you know I feel so f* cking good right now, no need to see you in the TV anymore," I said and she widened her eyes.

Shit, Tae you dumba**.

"Wtf do you mean by TV, did you install CCTV in my house?" She asked, "Uh..b-baby I c-can e-explain" I stuttered, "Did you see me getting undressed?" she asked, I hummed, she raised her hand and slapped my back twice or more, "YN! Stop!" I groaned in pain, "Nasty, firstly you installed CCTV cameras, then you saw me naked, and also I'm sure you are the one who made me change my number and give me some creepy texts" she said. "I'm sorry babe, your so-called best friend is not safe in your house so for your safety, I did this" I answered, "Is my best friend gonna come in my room while I'm getting dressed? Dirty a**," she said with a pout, "Honey, that's the different case, you know you're sexy ;) " I stated with a wink, "That ain't gonna work, anyways it was so weird seeing you text me with different numbers" she stated while rolling her eyes.

" I'm addicted to texting you, calling you babe, honey. I used to miss you so damn much, I missed you like crazy, you made me a crazy psycho, one day without texting or seeing you for once made me worried sick, each time I saw you on the TV, I felt safe and happy. You made me crazy for you, you know?" I said as I was caressing her hands, and she just shook her head, "I agree Mr Psycho" she says. "Anyways Miss, I'm happy I got you now, you're all mine," I said and gave her a peck. "Yea, yea," she stated.

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.