Chapter-02

*Time Skip To lunchtime*

I and Lia were having lunch and watching the news on the big screen, all the students were eating and watching the news about a new serial killer, "Yesterday at 12.25 am the police found 3 dead bodies in the alley, then today in the morning, we were reported that a student of the xxx university was murdered, and it's assumed as the same person, we have a few pictures of him, but his face can't be seen as he's wearing a mask.

25 am the police found 3 dead bodies in the alley, then today in the morning, we were reported that a student of the xxx university was murdered, and it's assumed as the same person, we have a few pictures of him, but his face can't be seen as he'...

I sighed

I sighed.

*Time skip to home*

As I reached home, I went to my room, to take a shower, and after taking a shower, I changed into comfortable clothes, I then went to the kitchen to cook something for dinner, what should I cook? Let's go for Ramen, I cooked the Ramen, then I took the bowl to the living room, I turned on my TV and went straight to Netflix, as I was scrolling through different movies and shows, I remembered that I had a show to finish, 'Kim's Convenience.

I was done eating so I paused the show and went to the kitchen and kept my bowl in the sink, and went to the living room, I sat down and was about to unpause the show when a 'text tone' was heard, indicating I received a notification, I opened my text message-

Unknown number

???- Hello, how are you, honey? Hope you're doing fine, don't worry too much I will be coming soon, stay away for her, it's getting late, and you should sleep instead of watching Netflix, good night and have sweet dreams.

My fingers started shaking and I felt goosebumps, how does this person know I'm watching Netflix?! I remembered to lock the door and I also drew the curtains, and wtf does he mean he was coming, this is the fourth time I changed my numbers because different unknown numbers are texting me and I blocked each of them.

*Sigh* Okay I'm going to block this one as well. I blocked him, I checked the time and it was 10:30 PM, I have to go to school tomorrow, I gotta go sleep. I turned off the TV and lights, went to my room, did my night routine and slept.

??? POV

As she turned off the lights and went to bed, I smiled, her reaction was both cute and funny at the same when she read my text, but unfortunately she didn't reply to the text and she blocked me, no problem I have all sources to find you YN, oh and yes you might be thinking how am I seeing her I have CCTV installed all around the house which she does not know because it's small and situated in a secured place, I will come back YN and make you know the real truth. Anyways it's getting late I should go and sleep.

*Next Morning*

[Still in ??? POV]

*beep* *beep*

*yawns* ahh so annoying, I wish I could sleep more, anyways I then went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, I changed into my business wear, turned on the TV and went to CCTV Footage, I clicked on room 1 which was YN's bedroom, oh she woke up already, she was doing her makeup, she got up and took her bag and left. I turned off the TV and went downstairs.

As I entered the dining room, I saw the maids placing the food on the table, I took a seat and they all greeted me, I greeted them back, "Where is Soobin?" I asked them, "Sir, he will be arriving within a moment," she said, I nodded and after a while, as I was eating breakfast a maid went to open the main door, and then Soobin entered, "Good Morning Sir, I'm sorry I'm late," he said being guilty, "It's okay sit down," I said and he took a seat beside me, "Did you have, breakfast?" I asked him and he nodded, "You got the reports?" I asked. 

 He nodded, I was done eating and told the maids to take away the plates, "Did you get more information on her?" I asked, "Yes Sir, looks like after we killed three of her men, she increased the ratio of men, and it seems like they are highly qual...

 He nodded, I was done eating and told the maids to take away the plates, "Did you get more information on her?" I asked, "Yes Sir, looks like after we killed three of her men, she increased the ratio of men, and it seems like they are highly qualified" he replied, I scoffed, "Highly Qualified? The last three men were told as highly qualified and we could kill them, and these will be also easy" I said, "Well true tho" he said, "Okay let's go to the office we have to do that work as well too, then we can solve this" I said and he agreed.

YN POV

I was in front of the lockers talking with Lia, "Lia, yesterday I was watching Netflix, then an unknown number texted me 'hi honey, how are you?' and he also wrote 'I will be coming soon, stop watching Netflix and go and sleep' like seriously?", "Dang YN what if it's him?" Lia asked, "Maybe, but my question is that if he loves me so much why did he kill my family?" I said, "YN he wants your money, remember your father's will it was written that after he dies, and if you get married the money he has stored will belong to you, and his plan is to marry you then take all the money and leave you," Lia said, "I don't know Lia, I don't want to think of him now, anyways class is going to start so let's go". I said and we went to class.

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Who is that person who watched YN through CCTV Footage and texted her?

-Author.