Chapter-06

JIMIN POV

I and Taehyung took a sit in front of her, "So Miss Lalisa tell me what's her plan?" I asked she did not reply again, "If you do not reply I might do something painful," I said, "Do whatever you want I will not tell," she said, someone's got stubbornness in her veins, "Fine, Taehyung get me the gun" I ordered him, her eyes widen in shock, "Sure man," Taehyung said and threw a gun and I caught it. "Let's see now if you answer us, "I said and smirked.

I loaded the gun, "So I see that you wanted to kill me first, what was her reason?" I asked, and she kept silent, "I asked a question Miss" I stated, she was looking at the ground, "TELL ME!"I shouted and she flinched. "S-she w-wan-wanted t-to kill y-you then s-she wanted to k-kidnap Y-YN" she replied stuttering.

"From where did she wanna kidnap her?" Taehyung asked, "University" she replied. "Time?" I asked, "After her classes get over" she answered and I nodded, "When will she do it?" I asked, "Tomorrow" she replied, "Okay," I said.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Jimin let's go, "I said and we left, we then got out of the warehouse, "So, we have only 1 day of her kidnapping YN," I said, "But Lisa is with us, how will she do it?" Jimin asked, "She's got Jennie with her," I said, "Plus her plan failed, 'cause I'm alive, and she knows she can't do that if I'm with YN the whole day, I think she might have changed her plan" he stated.

"Oh yea, "I said, "How abo-" Jimin got interrupted, by the sound of the phone ringing, I took out Lisa's phone from my pocket, and I saw the caller ID 'Mam'. 

"Should I answer? I asked, "Nah, let's keep her in panic," Jimin said and I declined the call and turned it off. "Okay, so what were you saying?" I asked, "Oh, I asked what if we attack first?" he stated, "I don't think that's good, cause if we attack then we need more time, as we still didn't get all her locations, if we had her locations I would have done it a few days earlier. 

IN TAEHYUNG'S OFFICE

"Sir, should we bring her?" Soobin asked, "Yea" I replied and he went out and bought Lisa to my room, "Sit here, "I said pointing to the chair which was on the other side of the desk. I was looking through some papers.

I took the paper in my hand, "Okay, you did say she will get YN from university but where?" I asked Lisa, but she remained silent. "I need words," I said, she still kept quiet, "I don't have all day, answer me, otherwise I don't think you want this to get worse" I stated, "She wanted to kidnap YN while she was going home" she replied, "Okay, do you know how many men will she be taking?" I asked, "Around 25 men" she answered, and I nodded. 

"You may leave, "I said and she was taken by one of my men. "So we gotta take like 50 men, right?" Jimin asked, "Yea, and tomorrow, you will be going to university, like a normal day, act normal, don't act stupid in front of YN" I instructed him, "Yah I can act much better than you," Jimin said "Whatever, And remember to have your watch the whole day, so that we can talk, also try and leave earlier, I will be at my car, if anything happens just call me" I added, "Okay, I don't know about coming earlier, but will be trying," he said. 

"Okay that's all," I told and he left. "Soobin, one thing I want is that keep all the men ready, at my home, office and you already know some will be with me," I said, "Yes" he replied, "You can go, "I said and he left.

I got up from my seat and looked out the window, observing the busy city.

"Can't wait to see you, my baby".

*At night*

YN POV

I was packing my bag for university, I took my phone and saw a text from an unknown number, not again. 

I opened the message-

Unknown number

???- Hi baby, I see you are packing your bag for tomorrow, make sure to be careful tomorrow, see you in a while ;) 

The f*ck?! How? How is he seeing me pack my bag? Why did he tell me to make sure I'm careful tomorrow? Why did he say 'see you in a while'? Don't tell me I will be seeing him tomorrow. Or is he just telling me to be careful like the other days?  Maybe.

I don't want to see that bastard's face.

He is a murderer.

He killed my parents.

He broke my trust.

But... why does it hurt when I call him a murderer. 

I hate myself for falling in love with him.

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment with your thoughts on this chapter

-

Author.