Chapter-19 [18+]

[Y'all smut scene ahead, you don't wanna read get tf outta here, but if you want you are welcome] 

YN POV

We were on the way home, and Taehyung held my hand, "You don't know how much fucking happy I'm right now" he said while smiling brightly, I smiled and replied, "Me too", "Can't wait to go home" he said, "You tired?" I asked, "Nah" he replied, "Then why are you excited to go home?" I asked, "You will see" he smirked.

And I understood what that smirk was for.....

"Yea sure whatever you say," I said, "Don't act like you don't want it" he stated, "What if I do?" I asked, "Imma make you beg for it wait and see, you will call me dadd-" Before he could finish I put my hand over his mouth, "Shut up and control yourself, lord have mercy," I said chuckling, "I can't control, you look hot as f*ck" he exclaimed, "Okay enough flirting," I said.

*At home*

After we got in, I told Taehyung that I would go and change my dress, as took off the gown, I looked around and found out that I forgot to bring my clothes, f*ck my life, Taehyung is there, that dirty a** will say something for sure since I only got my undergarments on. Fuck you YN.

I opened the door just peeking my head out, "Taehyung!!" I called, "Yea?" he asked and came, "Oh wow, what do you want me to join ya?" he added while smirking, "No, I need my clothes, I forgot to take them," I said, "I don't think you will need that for now," he said and started walking towards me, "No Taehyung don't  come in, Taehyung stop!" I exclaimed as he came in and I backed off, but that sh*t didn't last long cause now I was pinned to the wall, I looked down because the way our faces were close and he was staring at me made me feel weak, he held my chin and started kissing me all of a sudden making me shock for few seconds but soon I started kissing him back. 

His hands started wandering around my body, he carried me to the bed and took off his shirt. "F*ck I have been waiting for this," he said and got on top of me and started kissing me again. He broke the kiss and took off my bra, and kissed me again, "Are you ready? Look if you are not ready I can wait," he asked, "I'm ready" I replied and he gave me a peck on the forehead and got off the bed, "Where are you going?" I asked, "Wait gotta bring something to make this more special" he replied with a wink and left.

What will he bring?

Author- Handcuffs?

YN- Why handcuffs? 

Author- Idk, it could be soo many things, I hope to see some good sh*t

"Hey I'm back" Taehyung came in with a small bowl, "What's in there?" I asked, "Don't look, you will get to know it" he said and took off his pants and underwear, then he got on top of me and pinned my hands with one hand, then used the other hand to slide off my panties, then he leaned into my neck and started to lick it slowly, and then he began to suck it, I gasped and placed my hand on his soft hair, then he bit the spot and I moaned and pulled on his hair, then he pulled out, "It looks pretty on you, a bright red hickey, don't you dare hide it" he said as he pecked me, "What if I did?" I asked with a smirk, "Then you will get a punishment" he replied and took something from the bowl and placed it in his mouth, it was a freaking ice cube?!

I gave him a questioning look but he ignored that and pushed me to the bed, leaned it and placed the cube on the hickey he just made, "Ohh f*ck" I groaned, then he started sliding it towards my chest, I started breathing heavily.

Then he took the ice from his mouth and placed it on my right nipple, softly sliding it around it, I gasped, and then he placed the ice on the left nipple and licked my right nipple. He gently squeezed my boob making me moan. This felt amazing.

Then he took another ice cube and placed it on my p*ssy, I gripped the bed sheets at the sudden feeling, "How does it feel?" he asked as he started rubbing the ice on it, "I-it fe-feels weird" I replied, he chuckled and removed the ice cubes. 

Without warning he inserted a finger inside me, "AHH!" I moaned, he smirked and came closer to my pussy as he started fingering it making me moan in pleasure. Then he started licking it, "Feels good baby?" he asked as he was licking, "Y-yes so g-good ahh f*ck" I moaned out. He then sucked on my clit making me scream, "So good baby, you taste so good, f*ck" he said as he sucked on it harder.

As he kept fingering and licking, I knew I was getting close, I closed my eyes, "Cum baby, cum for me, sweety" he said as held my hand, I released with a moan, and then he pulled out his fingers, showing me his fingers covered with cum, then he licked his fingers and kissed me. "Now, I will fuck you," he said and started pumping himself. 

TAEHYUNG POV

After pumping my d*ck for a bit, I spread her legs and rubbed the head over her pussy, "Ready babe?" I asked and she nodded, "If it hurts too much, tell me okay? I will stop" I said, she nodded again. 

I slowly started pushing it in, and she closed her eyes again, I pinned both of her hands, intertwining our hands, "It's okay baby, just breath" I said and pushed the head in, she gasped, "It h-hurts" She whimpered, "Baby, should I stop?" I asked pecking her, "N-no," she said, "Baby, don't push yourself, if it hurts tell me," I asked again, "It's o-okay" she said, I pushed a bit more, she moaned, I kissed her to distract her from the pain, "Honey, it's okay, just relax the pain will go away," I said and pushed in halfway, I groaned as her pussy was so tight, "Are you okay?" I asked she nodded, and I then pushed in the whole way she held my hand tightly.

After a few seconds I started moving slowly, "F*ck baby," I moaned, and she patted my arm, I looked at her, confused, "Can you go faster?" she asked shyly, "Sure baby" I replied and started going faster, "F*ck you're so wet baby, oh shit" I moaned as I kept thrusting, I leaned in and started kissing on her neck, she moaned out when I bit her spot, then I sucked on her boobs, she kept moaning. 

 I pulled out and laid beside her, "Ride me baby" I said and she got up and started riding me, "Ahh f*ck baby, you look so sexy, you're my sexy girl, so good" I moaned, she whimpered when I slapped her ass, as she kept riding her, I couldn't resist her tits bouncing, I held them and squeezed them, she groaned. "Your moans are so beautiful baby," I complimented her, she felt so fucking good, her pussy clenched around my dick, "Baby? You wanna cum?" I asked, she nodded while riding me.

"Let's switch positions," I said and she did as she was told, I then started fucking her again, "Baby, let's cum together," I said and kissed her, she held my hand again, "T-Taehyung!" she moaned, I kissed her forehead, then we both reached our climax and came.

"Ohh fuck" I moaned and pulled out, she was gasping, I went to her and kissed her, "We did it, baby," I said and smiled, she smiled as well, I chuckled, "You look, tired baby, let's clean up?" I asked and she nodded.

*After a while*

After cleaning up, we both lay on the bed, I pulled the covers and pulled her close to me, I kissed her forehead, "Are you okay honey?" I asked, "Yea, just a little sore" She replied, "Ohh, do you want me to massage?" I asked, she shook her head no, "Later, you will say you're horny from touching me" she said, I laughed, "I won't baby, now tell me you want it or not?" I asked, "No, I just wanna cuddle" she replied, I smiled at her cuteness. She seemed so tired and she was all softy like a baby.

"Come here baby, let me hug you from the back," I said, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer, I snuggled into her neck, "Goodnight baby, I love you so much," I said, "Goodnight and I love you more hun" she replied and we both drifted to dreamlands.

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

How was it? Anyways go and wash your face with hobi water and pray to namjesus 😂😂😂

Author.