Chapter-08

"How did you get inside?" I asked, and one of them took out a key with a key chain attached to it, I saw it was the one I gave Lia. 

"Lia?" I asked, confused and nervous.

"Yes YN," she said as she took off her mask revealing herself, "Wh-what are y-you d-doing here? With this clothing?" I asked. "I came here to take you somewhere, so stay still," she said sounding like a psycho, "Why and where?" I asked, "You don't need to know, Jennie take her," she said and the girl beside her started coming towards me, no I ain't dumb, I took my bag and started running. 

"AY STOP!" I heard Lia say and they both ran after me, while I was opening the gate, she shot a bullet in my direction luckily, I opened the door and it went flying in the air, I kept on running and I saw a black car opposite to my house,  "YN come here!" Lia shouted as she chased me while I was running towards there, I saw the door open and Jimin shouted, "YN!! COME HERE!" wtf is he doing there, I held his hand and he pulled me in and closed the door, "Jack! Drive!" he said while I saw Lia shooting towards us, the bullets did hit the car but it didn't have an effect on the car. 

I closed my eyes and held my chest for a few seconds, I felt many emotions running in my mind, and my head started to hurt, I held the 2 sides of my head, I groaned and felt someone holding my arms, "YN" that's the last thing I heard and everything blacked out.

TAEHYUNG POV

"So what did you guys study?" I asked Jimin, "We-" he couldn't finish as we heard gun shooting, I saw YN running towards us, "Jimin open the door!" I shouted and he opened the door and shouted "YN!! COME HERE!", then pulled YN inside and made her sit beside me and told the driver, "Jack! Drive!"

I was astonished, everything happened so fast, and my heart started beating fast, I saw her holding her head and she seemed weak, I quickly held her arms, "YN?" I exclaimed and she fell on my lap unconscious, "YN!" I said loudly.

I looked behind and saw cars behind us, "Soobin shoot them!"I said, he and Jimin opened the door and started shooting, "Sir where should I go?" Jack asked, "My House, get the guards ready there!" I said, "Yes Sir" he replied and started driving at a higher speed.

I called Yeonjun, "Yeonjun I need you to come beside us and launch grenades on them and launch the bomb" I instructed, "Okay" he followed, and later I saw their car, "Now!" I said and he and others threw grenades at them. 

The cars caught fire!

"Woah holy sh*t that was epic!" Jimin said excitedly, I just hummed, "Yeonjun! Did she die?" I asked, "I don't know, we will find it in a while, you go where you wanna go, we will stay here," he said, "Okay" I replied.

LIA POV

"Jennie! She left, get the car" I said, my car came and I got in with Jennie, "Carl drive and follow them"I said and he started driving, "Boys shoot them"I said, and the others opened the car window and started shooting them from the back, then I saw Jimin, Soobin and few boys shooting back at us, aish this mother f*cker always ruins the plan!

Later someone threw grenades, wtf! 

YN POV

I woke up in an unknown room, I noticed I was on a bed, I got up and examined my surroundings, wait! I remember I ran from Lia and then Jimin took me in a car, and suddenly everything blacked out! 

The door opened and I saw...Taehyung?! 

"Oh YN you woke up!" he said with a smile, "What the f*ck am I doing here?" I asked, "Oh umm about that," he said worriedly, "Explain why am I here? What happened? Where is Jimin? He took me in the car, now what happened? Did you kill him too?" I asked, "No why the f*ck will I kill him?" he asked confused, "Because you're a murderer," I said, "No I'm not, YN wait here I will bring something for you to eat then I will tell," he said and tried to go, I held his arm, "Hell no, you stay here and tell me," I said, "Just wait here," he said and yanked my hand away and left.

That f*cki- Aishh YN stop cursing

Why was my heart beating so fast when I talked to him? Why do his beautiful eyes always make me weak? Even if he killed my parents I still can't forget him, I still have those feelings for him. 

Later the door opened, and Jimin and Taehyung came inside, Jimin was holding a bowl of soup, "Jimin! You're alive!" I said, "Umm Yes? Why would I be dead?" he asked as he sat on the bed beside me, "Cause you were with a killer, "I said, "YN stop acting like a kid and have your soup, I and Taehyung will explain to you what happened," Jimin said in a serious tone, he seems changed.

I kept silent and took the bowl from his hand, Taehyung sat on the sofa and Jimin went and sat down beside him, "So let me tell you what happened" Taehyung said.

"When you and I were together, I always suspected your so-called best friend, I don't know but she always seemed to hate me, it always seemed like she wanted you to be in danger, I don't know if you noticed, remember when I went to your parent's house with my parents to talk about our wedding, she came, I didn't have any problem with that, but when we started talking about your dad's will, and the assets he stored for you, she started acting weird, her facial expressions showed something was up, but I ignored her. Later the day your parents got into an accident, did you notice that she didn't come to university? She said she was sick. But how did she come to the hospital the next day? Without any sign of fever? I also heard her phone call with her assistant, she told her assistant that Plan 1 succeeded. So already you know she planned the accident. 

Then after a few days, you left the room and I was there right? Then you heard shooting, she came in with a mask and in a nurse's attire, then I asked,  I didn't know it was her, I thought it was a nurse so I asked her how they were doing, then without saying anything she took off her mask and took out a gun and shot your parents, and by the time I took out the gun and pointed at her, she jumped out of the window and left. 

Later you came in while I was holding the gun and you thought it was me" he said.

To be continued...

-

What do you think will be YN's reaction? Do you think she will believe him or still think he's still a liar?

-

Author.