Chapter-16

YN POV

*After Shower*

I lay on my bed, and I close my eyes, as I felt exhausted. Then I felt a pair of hands on my waist, I opened my eyes, finding Taehyung hugging me, "You did it baby" he said and kissed me, I hummed, "Come here, lay your hand on my arm" he said and I did as told. "You okay?" he asked as he played with my hair, I hummed.

He placed his hands on my back, rubbing it. "Baby, don't worry, she's no more, no one will hurt you again, I won't let you get hurt again, I will protect you," he said while looking into my eyes, I nodded, "I will protect you, I will keep you safe here, just don't leave me again, stay with me YN and I will protect you, keep you happy" he stated, I hugged him tight, "I won't leave you, promise, I will stay with you," I said. He kept patting my head till I fell asleep. 

*Next Day*

TAEHYUNG POV

I woke up and found YN sleeping, I stretched my arms and yawned, I feel so good, no more trouble, from now on she will be with me, stay with me, love me only. She's all mine now. I won't let her go again, if she runs imma lock her up, but she can't leave me again.

YN POV

I opened my eyes and rubbed them while yawning, I turned around and saw Taehyung wasn't there. I grabbed my phone to check the time, it was 10:31. I closed my eyes and remembered yesterday, I became a psycho for real.

Author- Not a psycho I whole a** monster YN, I hope no one will have to go through that

YN- Don't worry as long as you're a good person and have no bad intentions you can chill

Author- Yass

I did my morning routine then went to my wardrobe and chose this outfit-

Then I went downstairs, I saw Jimin watching TV, "Hey" he waved, "Hi, what are you watching?" I asked him, "I'm watching Bridgerton" He replied, "Ohh nice, where's Tae?" I questioned, "Probably in the kitchen, I guess" he answered

Then I went downstairs, I saw Jimin watching TV, "Hey" he waved, "Hi, what are you watching?" I asked him, "I'm watching Bridgerton" He replied, "Ohh nice, where's Tae?" I questioned, "Probably in the kitchen, I guess" he answered. "Okay," I said and went to the kitchen. 

I saw him eating breakfast, "Good morning baby, did you sleep well?" he stated as I sat in front of him, "Yes" I replied and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket. He got up and took the apple juice from the fridge." Your university starts tomorrow," he said while pouring me a glass, holy f*ck I forgot about university?! "Oh yea," I said while scratching my neck, "You forgot about it right?" he said while chuckling, "Yea" I replied, "It's fine, all your stationery, books and paintings are in the room which is beside our one" he stated. "Okay, did you get my brushes and different colour sets?" I asked, "Yea everything you had, also I bought new supplies for art and crafts," he said, "Seriously?! OMG!!!Thank you so much!!" I exclaimed and ran to him and hugged him. "My pleasure, I remembered you always wanted to have a whole room filled with your creations, so now your dream is granted," he said with a smile. "Thank you, I love you so much, you do so much for me but I don't do anything for you," I stated looking down, he held my chin and pecked me, "You don't have to do anything, your presence and love are all I need, don't feel sorry," he said and I hugged him.

[Author- Y'all that's my dream, having a room filled with my paintings, crafts oh my, amazing] 

"Will Jimin be in university?" I asked, "Of course, he didn't go there just for a mission, he is a student too," he replied, "Okay!" I exclaimed happily.

He smiled, "Since your classes will begin, how about we go to the amusement park and then later have ice cream?" he requested, "Yes sure" I stated, "Okay, be ready at 3:30, I will go to the office now, see you later my artist," he said with a wink making me blush. After he left, I threw the apple core in the bin. I drank the juice and went to the living room where Jimin was. "Soo I heard y'all will be going somewhere," he said as he paused the movie, "Yea" I replied and sat beside him, "Did you finish the assignment Mr Choi and Mr Jung gave?" he asked, "Yea" I replied, "Ooo, can ya give it to me?" he exclaimed, "Nah, do it by yourself" I replied, "Pleaseee I will buy you anything " he requested, "I was just joking, sure you can take it," I said and he smiled.

*Evening*

It was 7 pm, and I was drying my hair after taking a shower. I took my phone as someone messaged me. 

TEXT

Taehyung- Hey Baby, don't forget our date!

YN- Yea baby I know

Taehyung- Can't wait to see you

YN- Me too, okay Imma go now see you later hun, byee❤️

Taehyung- Bye baby❤️

This is my look-

I got out of the room and went downstairs, I looked at the time on my phone it was 3:53 pm, he will be here any moment, after waiting for a few minutes, someone rang the doorbell, I took my purse and went to open the door to see him

"You look cute, baby," he said, "Thanks " I replied, "Shall we go now?" he asked as he gave me his hand, I held it and we both left.

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.