Chapter-14

*At home*

YN POV

After getting home, I took a shower. After getting out I saw Taehyung laying on the bed, "I'm so tired" I said as I yawned, "You can take a nap now, I will wake you up later on" he requested. "Okay," I said and plopped onto the bed beside him, I took a small pillow and hugged it, he looked at me while raising his eyes.

"What?" I asked, "Let go of that pillow," he said, "Why?" I questioned, "Hug me not that thing!" he said and pulled the pillow and laid beside me, he wrapped my arm around his waist, "Wow, you got jealous over a pillow" I stated and started laughing, "Oi shut up," he said, "Well I do need that pillow, cause I move a lot, and a small pillow is good for me, I can't move your huge body with me in different positions" I exclaimed, "Fine" he pouts and gives me the pillow, "Anyways, you sleep now," he says and gives a kiss on my forehead.

TAEHYUNG POV

After she slept, I got out of the room and asked the maid whether Jimin was in his room or not, she said yes and I went to his room. After getting in I was welcomed by Jimin and Soobin shouting at each other, "You cheated!" Jimin shouts, "Hell nah, b*tch I gave wild card 4 at last! How's that my f*cking fault!" Soobin shouted back, "You two shut up!" I cried gaining their attention, "S- sorry" Soobin said, "Wtf were y'all doing?" I asked them as I sat beside them. 

"Playing UNO, and I lost cause of this a**," Jimin said rolling his eyes, "Seriously, it's just a game, chill Jimin," I advised, "Yep" Soobin added, "So what happened? Did anything happen?" Jimin asked while smirking

"Playing UNO, and I lost cause of this a**," Jimin said rolling his eyes, "Seriously, it's just a game, chill Jimin," I advised, "Yep" Soobin added, "So what happened? Did anything happen?" Jimin asked while smirking. "Yes," I replied.

"What?! Tell me!!!" he exclaimed excitedly, "What happened?" Soobin asked, "He took YN to the beach!" Jimin stated, and then both looked at me eagerly. I sighed and said, "So I asked her if she still liked me or not and then she said yes," I said with a smile, "OMG!" Jimin said while clapping his hands, Soobin just laughed at his reaction, "Then?" Jimin asked, "I don't think you need to know everything" I replied, "Ooo some spicy sh*t must have happened," Jimin said while poking Soobin on the arm, Soobin nodded and chuckled. I just rolled my eyes.

*Next Day*

YN POV

I woke up and saw Taehyung hugging my waist, head on my chest and sleeping peacefully. I smiled and started patting his head, it's been a while since I felt this, feeling his warmth. I don't wanna let go of him again, I thought I lost him, I did have choices, okay YN shut up you're remembering her again, now just feel this and be happy.

After a few minutes, he started moving, he yawned and opened his eyes. "Oh, Good Morning babe" he greeted, "Good Morning sweety," I said and gave a kiss on his cheek, and he pouts. "What?" I asked, confused. "That's not where you kiss" he replied, "Then where will I kiss?" I questioned, "Here," he said while pointing his lips, "Where?" I asked again making him frustrated, "Aii babyyy kiss me nahhhhh, stop teasing meee," he said whining, "Okay okay" I chuckled and kissed him.

"Yay, see that wasn't so hard," he said, I just smiled at him. "Now let's get ready for breakfast?" he asked, "Yes," I said.

*After a while* 

Taehyung and I got down to the breakfast hall, we saw Jimin eating his sandwich, "Good Morning lovebirds" he says and passes a wink to Taehyung. How does he know? I guess Tae told him, "Good Morning" I greeted him and sat beside him. "YN you want an apple or grape juice?" Taehyung asked, "As your wish" I replied, "Okay I bought grape," he said and poured me a glass. "Mehh grape?" Jimin stated with a disgusted face, "What? It tastes better than your boring orange juice" I said as I roll my eyes, "Orange juice is classic and everyone likes it" he said, "Mine's unique! Orange juice is old" I stated, "Kids fighting over juice lol," Taehyung said and took a sip from his glass. "But I agree with YN, it is old, you gotta try out different ones" he added.

"Of course, you agree with her" Jimin exclaimed, "He's saying the truth," I said. 

*After a few hours*

"YN when are you gonna kill her?" Taehyung asked, "I don't know, tonight?" I stated, "As your wish, you can take more time if it's necessary," he said, "Nah, today, no more mercy, I might even cry for her and whatever, but she needs to die, she deserves that, so yea tonight I will do it" I exclaimed, determined.

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.