10 Years At The Academy And Graduating

I've been a member of the academy for ten years. This is what has transpired in the last ten years.

(First year at the academy)

I waited until class started while talking to Watanabe Akira about something after arriving thirty minutes early to magic class.

The teacher entered the room thirty minutes later and introduced himself, then began his instruction by teaching us the fundamentals of magic as well as various attack and defensive spells.

He had us practice the spells we learnt on the eastern side of the training grounds when he finished lecturing us.

We headed for the following class, which was martial arts, once everyone had successfully performed the magic spells.

The trainer sent us to the training grounds' western side, where we began practicing in hand-to-hand combat with a partner of our choosing.

I said yes when Kurenai asked whether I wanted to spar with her. We began sparring. I discovered she was just as excellent as me, if not better, at hand-to-hand combat, so I assumed we were the best match.

After an hour of sparring with Watanabe Kurenai, I noticeably improved in hand-to-hand combat. My degree of hand-to-hand combat increased even more as I swiftly recognized and corrected flaws in my movements.

The teacher was amazed that we were at this level at the age of eight when he witnessed us sparring. He chose to watch us spar until we were both too exhausted to continue.

We decided to stop sparring after another half hour. We decided to stop and rest for the last half hour of class since we were too tired to battle any longer.

After martial arts class, we headed to history class, where the teacher lectured about the thousand-year war between humans and vampires, which ended in a stalemate.

The class concluded soon. Before the next lesson began in thirty minutes, we decided to get a snack. I ate my snack fast, whereas Kurenai chose to save it for later after a few bites.

We left for swordsmanship, which would be held on the training grounds' northern side. We arrived five minutes before class began and selected the weapon we would use in class.

After five minutes, the teacher introduced herself and explained that we could use any sword or katana we wanted. She went on to say that we'd be fighting those magic dummies I'd been training with for a few days.

She let us choose the dummies' settings, so I went with level 41 because I figured I could fight it up to six levels higher than my own.

I felt like my strength, speed, and stamina had increased after two hours of training.

I decided to take a break. Watanabe Kurenai rested with me despite her appearance.

We immediately proceeded to the next class after the class ended, arriving 15 minutes early.

The Assassination Arts class began fifteen minutes later. We each got to choose whether we wanted one or two daggers. The teacher began instructing us on assassination methods.

She began by teaching us Assassin Movement Arts such as silent stride, swift movement, and nimble step.

Stab, slash, and rapid attack were among the Assassin Dagger Arts she taught us.

She had us attempt the Arts after an hour of her displaying and describing them, and Kurenai and I were able to learn all of them by the conclusion of class.

We went to the next class, dungeon hunting, which was in the center of the training grounds, thirty minutes after the Assassination Arts lesson ended.

The teacher swiftly introduced himself and began teaching while directing us to a nearby lower-tier dungeon.