Gaining and Leveling Up Blood Magic Skills

It's been a few days since I've been reborn as the Vampire Princess. Over these past few days, my mother has forced me to drink human blood from a wine glass, which tasted indescribably sweet. After drinking the blood, I felt a surge of energy and euphoria.

I was disgusted by the thought that drinking human blood tasted good. I felt that I would eventually get used to drinking blood so that I wouldn't be disgusted about it, which frightened me.

It was noon, today I was wearing a black dress with my silverish-white hair falling down my shoulders. I decided I'd want to check the library out to read some Vampire History and maybe some new Magic Skills.

"Can you lead me to the library so I can learn Vampire History and Magic". I asked one of the maids.

"Yes, my lady". Fiona said and bowed.

She led me to the library. When I entered, it was 100 meters in width by 100 meters in length, while 200 meters in height. There were dark wooden bookshelves leading up to the ceiling with platforms to stand on following as well. The room was spotless clean for such a large room.

I found some books about the Thousand Year War. Which had information that included the Rank of the Vampire Queen - Utsukushī no Lilith - at the time during the war, which was Low God Rank.

After reading through the book, I then realized no wonder I couldn't do anything to the Vampire Queen.

I then opened the book containing Blood Magic Skills. Here are the few skills I learned at my current level.

[Blood Authority] - an Ancient Magic skill which allows complete control and dominance of blood to a certain extent. Users can control blood in the radius of 100 meters. Increase by 25 meters per level.

[Blood Bind] - a skill which allows users to completely bind blood to a certain extent inside living creatures. Increases strength of binding per level.

After learning these magic skills, a servant came into the room.

"The Queen needs you my lady".  Milton said after bowing.

"OK, what does my mother need me for?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know, but she asked me to bring you to her". Milton said with a smile.

I immediately left the Library and followed Milton.

###

The Vampire Slayer Union disclosed the information that Tadashi Akira has been captured and turned into a vampire and the Watanabe Family has been discovered to have been a Vampire Family all along to the public.

After disclosing the news to the public, the people who knew them were shocked because they couldn't believe it.

###

Two years ago, a man was sitting in his mansion in the a meeting with the Watanabe Family.

"We would like to have you help us capture Tadashi Akira alive". The man said with a cold expression.

"Why would you want to capture him? Aren't you friends with him and his family"? I asked with a curious expression.

"No, we are Vampires who came here to capture Tadashi Akira. If you want him out of your way, we can help you". The man said with the blank expression.

"You're sure you won't kill me". I asked cowardly.

"We are only here under our Queen's orders to capture Tadashi Akira alive, so I assure you we won't kill you. Anyways, when this is done and we leave, people will find out that we've been vampires all along". The man said.