Escape

(Fiona's POV)

Fiona and Leah's pint of view after finishing the massacre

We grouped up at the inn that we stayed in earlier and decided to use it as a place to meet up after the massacre, but the vampire princess never showed up, so we began searching the place she hunted.

We searched building after building and only found dead corpses with their blood sucked out of them. We were about to give up searching after this last building. We found traces of a battle with a human corpse without a drop of blood left. We then saw a trail of blood leading out of the building which we guessed was the vampire princess's blood.

We followed the trail which led to a desolate spot in the forest nearby. We saw a lot more blood, but no signs of the vampire princess, so we figured that she escaped from us or that she  escaped from some unknown danger after healing her wounds.

Fiona and Leah left shortly after and went back to the demon continent vampire castle.

(Utsukushī no Lily's POV)

I've been walking without leaving any trace of myself being here for a few hours now. I decided I would go to the Sterus Kingdom. The Human Continent has 4 main Kingdoms, which are Akhazar Kingdom, Sterus Kingdom, Drayitus Kingdom, Yōsei Kingdom and many smaller kingdoms that are protected by the 3 main kingdoms.

All the kingdoms have no discrimination against humans, elves, dwarves, and beastkin. Those are the basic races allowed, but as long as other races aren't hostile, then they can be accepted as well.

I came from Akhazar Kingdom, which is connected to the Demon Continent. Soon I came upon the borderline between the Akhazar Kingdom and the Sterus Kingdom. I knew that there was a large city close to the border, so I used the human disguise skill which changed my appearance.

After using the human disguise skill for 12 hours yesterday, it was now at level 20. I can now change more features of myself.

I activated the skill and my appearance changed to a beautiful slender woman with an average height, a large bosom, human ears and black hair that fell down to my mid-back, pretty blue eyes, and a white knee-high one-piece dress.

I changed a lot compared to when it was level 1. I still don't like using this skill since it makes me feel uncomfortable, so I will only be using it when in human cities or if there are humans or demi-humans near me.

I realized I don't care too much about human life anymore, but I will still stick with hunting vampires. I will feed off humans by sucking their blood and to pay it off I will massacre the vampires.

I walked through a valley between two large mountains. Both mountains had a forest going up which covered them completely in green. In the valley there was a pathway which could fit for carriages side by side without any difficulty. I was now on the borderline from the Akhazar Kingdom to the Sterus Kingdom.

After 10 mins of walking through the valley, there was a clearing in front of a hill which showed a breathtaking view of the city called Clonshire, which was one of the most populated cities in the Sterus Kingdom.

There was a wall enclosing and protecting the city, which appeared to be at least 100 meters wide and 150 meters long. Wood and brick were used to construct the buildings. The city was divided into five parts. The Hunters Union and Vampire Slayer Union, as well as other unions, were located in the north district, while stalls and shops were located in the west area. Homes and mansions were positioned in the east and south districts, with houses closer to the city walls and mansions closer to the city center. A massive water fountain in the city's center square added to the city's beauty.