Chaos And Order

...

For weeks, Lily kept slaughtering the vampires near the border so she could let out the suppressed anger she had accumulated.

'If I kill all of them, then I can free her.'

I descended next to a vampire, slit its neck, and proceeded on to the next one, making sure they were killed swiftly so they had no time to resist.

'Even with me slaying tens of thousands of vampires of various strengths, my anger still doesn't subside.'

I searched the area for more vampires, and when I discovered one, I used [Void Shift] to make myself appear next to her and slit her jugular.

*Pffft!

I was worn out, but I didn't care as long as I got rid of them, I could save her, and things would return to normal, allowing Kasumi and I to live in peace, hunt, make money, and so on.

Kimiko appeared. "Do you honestly believe you can eliminate every vampire by yourself without help, little sister?"

"I'm not your little sister." I responded.

"I assume she didn't tell you? I suppose I'll show you then."

My sight quickly went black as I dropped to the ground, but Kimiko caught me and placed her hand on my forehead as her hand was glowing white, implanting the knowledge she wanted me to have in my head.

Kimiko carried me back to the Primordial Family's mansion and laid me in the same bed as before.

(Lily's Mind)

Prior to being transported to this pitch-black void, I recall my vision turning black. A movie theater-like structure soon appeared in my vision.

'A being known as Chaos created the universe, giving birth to everything, including the gods, but she also gave birth to two daughters, Creation and Destruction, when she created our world.'

'Creation carried the compassionate and gentle aspect of Chaos, while Destruction carried the opposite.'

'The polar opposite of chaos, known as Order, emerged during the process of creating the world. Chaos tried to destroy it, but it was impossible as it was a foundational element of the universe. As a result, Order sealed it up so that no one could obtain it.'

'But the energy wouldn't remain sealed for long since Lilith, The Destruction Goddess, came across it and was quickly consumed by it, turning her into a being of Order.'

'Lilith, whose strength rivaled that of Chaos, fought her, aiming to slay Chaos in order to gain her power and become Omnipotent with the combined powers of Chaos and Order.'

'They fought for millions of years, and in the end, both of them suffered severe wounds, allowing Chaos to expel Order from the god realm, but at a enormous cost.'

'Chaos was dying so she devised a method so she could give her power to someone else to defeat her daughter. So with the last of her strength she did three things: gave herself a mortal human body, descended down to the mortal realm, and finally formed her Remaining Chaos into an inheritance so that when she gives birth one of her children would gain the power of Chaos.'

'Lily, your mother was Chaos, the creator of the universe, and you have her inheritance,' Kimiko said. 'Sorry sis, this will hurt, but it's essential for you to get over the stages of trauma and be able to fight.'

I saw images of Kasumi's piercing my heart, which made me frustrated as I couldn't prevent this, and I thought, 'What if I went hunting with her, then none of this would have happened.'

'You're wrong, this would still have happened even if she had gone with her, but later.' Kimiko commented telepathically.

'You're right, that would likely happen in the future.'

I was grieved and depressed, unable to escape the thoughts of my actions, and I felt as though a veil of darkness was surrounding me.

'Little Sis, stop moping about and save her, or do you want to die with the rest of the world without having a chance to save her and this world?'

'How can I overcome someone like Lilith? Her strength rivals that of Chaos, and she is leagues stronger than me.'

'Even though we are at a disadvantage, she is severely injured; in fact, she cannot even use her regeneration abilities to repair the damage as it is a permanent soul wound.'

'She is still too strong.'

'Get off your lazy ass and try to save Kasumi, attempt to save the world, and try to kill Lilith because we won't know that we can win unless we try.' Kimiko responded, seriously.