Starlight (2)

When we entered the dungeon, the door behind us began to slowly close until closing entirely.

*Slam!

We followed the bluish white and gold torches lined up along the walls through the corridors until we came across a spatial gate obstructing our passage, which appeared to mirror a different world.

"Is this supposed to be here?" I inquired of Kasumi, as I had never seen a spatial portal within a dungeon before.

"Yeah, since 6 months ago, spatial gates have started appearing in newly formed dungeons that lead to alternate dimensions. How have you not heard about this?" Kasumi inquired, her face full of curiosity.

"At the time, I was the vampire Princess in the Demon Continent, and I escaped three months ago." With a blush on my face, I said. (A/N - I extended her stay in the Demon Continent from a few days to six months.)

"It's understandable, given that you probably only left your castle to train or hunt monsters." Kasumi replied, her countenance filled with understanding.

Kasumi went in for a kiss, which I welcomed without hesitation, but she didn't stop there; she put her arms around my waist, so I did the same with her.

"Mmmnn."

She went even further and licked the insides of my mouth, but I didn't resist and blushed, but I enjoyed it.

When our mouths separated, a thin string of saliva emerged between us, which was quickly pulled apart when we entirely separated.

"Thanks, that was enjoyable." My face was still flushed when I said it with a smile.

"Indeed, it did." As we proceeded towards the spatial gate and entered, Kasumi grabbed my hand.

A light blinded our vision as soon as we entered the spatial gate, but it didn't bother us too much since we both had night vision.

[The host has arrived in the Forest Lagoon Dimension.]

We were no longer in the gloomy dungeon corridor, but in a new world, standing on the edge of a cliff looking down at a forest filled with hundreds of trees and lakes, which I assumed gave the monsters an advantage due to the enclosed terrain, but there were also hundreds of bright stars shining upon the forest.

"This is my first time in a dungeon with a space gate, so we must be cautious." Kasumi spoke forward, her face solemn.

"I know." I said agreeing with her statement.

We leaped off the cliff and dove down into the forest before I activated Shapeshift (Vampire) and landed in seconds on the floor of the forest, while Kasumi used [Gravity Magic] to halt her descent.

"I had no idea you could manipulate gravity." As I watched her land after a few seconds of slowly descending, I exclaimed.

"Well, I have nature magic, which grants me the ability to manipulate gravity and other elements of nature." Kasumi smiled as she spoke.

"I see," I murmured, a smile on my face.

I utilized [Echolocation] to enhance my detecting abilities, followed by [Chaos Blade] and [Dark Arts], in contrast to Kasumi's, which has a drawback, has no drawbacks because it is inherent.

There are two types of arts: those that are inherent and those that are gained by the combination of other skills/magic. The fundamental distinction is that innate arts normally have no negatives, or if they do, they are minor, whereas arts acquired by the combination of other skills/magic usually have a significant drawback that lasts until you are strong enough to overcome it.

There is, of course, a method to get around it by combining two arts, which significantly negates the drawback and can occasionally completely remove it.

After deactivating the three abilities, a Chaos Katana formed in my hand as A purplish black aura radiated on my body and katana.

I took a step forward and disappeared in an instant, only to reappear behind a Djinn with bluish white tattoos all over and entirely blue eyes, but that wasn't all; they not only suck on human blood like vampires, but they also use poison, and have unnatural speed, making them a lethal combination, But they were mindless monsters who only knew how to fight and eat, similar to zombies.

[(Dusez) Mid Silver Tier - Djinn]

As lightning began to emanate from his body, I slashed my sword at his neck, and he evaded by leaning forward and pivoting his foot to counterattack.

I took another step and disappeared before reappearing behind him in an mere instant and slashing at his arm, which he couldn't avoid, but when my blade made contact with his arm, he unleashed a bolt of lightning at me.

*Bzzt!

Before the lightning bolt could strike me, I constructed a small wall out of earth magic and infused a positive charge of lightning into it, which drew the lightning bolt and completely diverted it.

*Boom!

The lightning bolt shattered the earth wall, but that didn't disturb me because my objective was to deflect the bolt from its intended path.

I severed his arm and took another step as he went for another retaliation after the lightning bolt had been lredirected.

I appeared to the side of him and roundhouse kicked his abdomen which launched him into the air before taking another step and appearing above his head with my foot covered in chaos aura as it was now above it's head resulting to a falling axe kick.

*Puchi!

Large chaos spikes formed under him from the ground and pierced straight through his back as he was about to crash into the ground.

Guhhhhhh." It screamed in agony as it tried to break the spikes with lightning, but all of his attempts were instantly disrupted on release.

I took a step in mid-air and disappeared before emerging next to it, holding a chaos katana in one hand. It upped its effort when it spotted me, but it was in vain because everything was disrupted instantly.

"Your struggle is useless." I stated coldly as I slashed its exposed neck with my katana, swiftly killing it and turning its body lifeless.