Epilogue

All 175 humans and 5 vampires were turned into obedient vaewolves, keeping their former consciousness to watch their vaewolf bodies, which were controlled by their vaewolf consciousness.

"Now come back to your mistress." Lily said, broadcasting into the minds of the vaewolves.

The vaewolves ran through the forest towards their mistress immediately, wagging their tails, which displayed their happiness to see their mistress.

Soon all 240 of them arrived at the place where Lily stood. They stayed a few feet away in order to give her space, sitting like how a trained dog would sit.

"What are your orders, mistress?"

"I'm going to take seven of you with me, while the rest will remain here." Lily said. "The seven are going to be the five former vampires, Rae, and Estella."

The ones who weren't chosen were sad, but they knew not all of them could come with their mistress, so they decided to get stronger so when the mistress returns, she'll pick them.

Lily and the seven selected vaewolves emerged from the dungeon where no other living thing was present.

I Looked at the statuses of the 5 new vaewolves I brought with me.

[(Kali) Mid Master Tier - Vaewolf]

"That's a cute name, Kurenai."

[(Theola) Low Master Tier - Vaewolf]

[(Ema) Low Master Tier - Vaewolf]

[(Refia) Mid Master Tier - Vaewolf]

[(Alina) Low Master Tier - Vaewolf]

"How about you be my ride, Kali?"

"That would be the greatest honor, mistress."

Kali walked up to me and crouched, allowing me to get onto her back, so I did, before she stood up.

"I'll have you be my ride for eternity, since I like how comfy your back is."

"Thanks, mistress."

'Stop, don't do this. I don't want to be your ride. Goddess Lily, please forgive me. I would do anything.' Kurenai started begging for forgiveness, trying to persuade me to change her back and not to ride her.

'It's too late for that now. Just enjoy the pleasure in the feeling of someone you hated, turn you into their pet and ride.'

* * *

Years passed.

The vampires merged into the colonies of the humans, with some accepting them and many not, but the ones who took action were punished accordingly, leaving the attackers either in prison or set for a public execution.

No matter how many times the humans covertly attacked vampires, they would be imprisoned or executed, so they eventually gave up, since they couldn't find a way around that.

The tournaments happened as was said, it was fair, since no matter what party, rich or poor, couldn't force the referee to make it unfair, and one sided, but the tournaments was where the hatred for both races was settled.

In another part of the world, a lost kingdom called the Bīsutokin Kingdom was restored to the kingdom of beastkin, which was turned into a portion of the demon continent after the beastkin incident.

All the vampiric beastkin were restored to their former selves, the former men regaining their lost manhood while they all lost their vampire and Lamia characteristics.

The culprits of the beastkin incident joined the vaewolves just like the other traitors, serving their perpetual punishment with the others.

* * *

Months passed.

A vast room was filled with billions of people of all different races. They were all focusing their attention on a pair of beautiful women who were standing on an alter and wearing beautiful white dresses with white veils over their heads.

The two women said their vows and put on each other's rings, which looked like a galaxy that had been shaped into the size of a ring.

"You can now kiss."

Kasumi wrapped her arm around the waist of Lily, drawing her closer as their lips came into contact with each other, sealing our marriage and making us officially married.

Clapping rang throughout the room, along with the word congratulations.

After a few seconds of kissing, we parted, looking at each other with wide smiles, before summoning a ribbon, tying our two hands together and walking through the aisle, reaching the two large doors at the end of the aisle and exiting.

(A/N: The story has come to an end. Deepest thanks to everyone who has read my novel.)