A lying witch and a warden.

For me it was enough to live for he hope of it all.

☆☆

I'm going to be a normal sixteen year old from now on. I think chucking my memory of The past six years into the trash. I live with a real family now. One that loves and cares for me. 

"Y/N!" Luz calls out to me. 

Camilla is sending me and her off to some be normal camp, summer camp i'm mostly going to make sure Luz doesn't blow the place up, but also maybe slightly because some people(Mostly my therapist) Think i have trauma Or something like that.

" I'm coming!" I respond packing the rest of my stuff into my bag. I hang it on my shoulder  I drag my hand trough my hair and sigh. Here i go. 

I walk down the stairs and down the hall to meet Luz and Camilla talking outside.

Luz looks sad as she puts her Azura book into the trash. Now i get that Luz can take things too far sometimes, but making her throw away her books is a little too far. As a  kid i was a lot like Luz though a little less good witch Azura and more Harry Potter. Yes it's embarrassing but i used to be a huge potter head as a kid. 

I used to dream about the boarding school life funnily enough. I had a mad crush on Draco Malfoy and tried to perform spells in my backyard with my cat. Her name was Dobby... 

I even got a tattoo on my thumb. "Always" it reads, When people ask i just tell them it's for my parents.    " Oh. I gotta go to work, Your bus will be coming soon text me when you get there girls." Camilla says kissing mine and luzses cheeks.

"Bye mom." Luz mutters. I walk down to her to see her digging trough the trash. Her head pops up from the bin and she starts crazily looking around. " Y/N did you take my book!?" 

"What no?" I say looking her way.She gasps running behind the house. "Tiny trash thief." Luz suddenly yelps  I run after her, holy shit, fuck. Camilla's going to end me or worse send me back if i lose her Daughter!

Luz stops at some creepy old shed. Before running inside. I follow right behind her. "Stop adorably hopping away, you... Huh?"  She sighs looking around. 

What the actual fuck is this place?. "Luz, we should leave." 

"No Y/N it took my Good witch Azura book!"

" Jesus, Christ Luz I'll buy you a new one!" 

"No!! It's special edition." She Bickers. 

Before i can say anything back to her i'm interrupted. "Finally, You're back." A woman announces.  Luz walks out and I wobble after her in defeat. 

"Garbage, Garbage, garbage." She says sorting through our trash until she gasps. "Now this, this will make me rich!" She holds up a pair of silly glasses. 

I stare at her in awe looking around.  A large sign reads "Human collectible's." Human?  Where in the world are we? Not to assume this is the same world i'm familiar with. as i try to figure out how we got here Luz  runs up to the woman stopping her from burning her book.  Luz runs past me into the tent and i come back to reality and quickly follow after her.

"You two aren't going anywhere."

"Whoa!" Luz says and i mutter a simple "Fuck". as we run faster away from the crazy lady.

I follow luz under the tent. Though we meet a dead end in the form of a cliff looking out over. Well I don't exactly know what i'm looking at. Am i high? " Luz am i on drugs?"