Agony of a witch.

Too young to know,

it gets better.

☆☆

Tw- Mild panic attack and fighting. 

I often feel as though I've lived several lives, I can't name all the people I've been since i was a kid.  I watch my own life in my head like a strangers picture book. 

Yet weirdly now that i'm in a place i never could've dreamt to be in, the memories I make seem to finally be my own. 

...

I'm going on a school field trip, that i certainly was not invited to and did not plan on going to. 

Let me quickly explain.

Ok, so I was heading to school with Luz and when we got there she was sort of debating if she was going to go on the field trip since it was to the emperors castle, and hes like bad guy y'know. But then she looked at a pamphlet of the place, and just fucking dragged me onboard. 

I don't know why i'm here and i'm not even sure i wan't to know. All I know is that i'm hunched down hiding under the benches of some form of flying carriage. 

"You good down there?" Luz says lightly kicking me.

"Yeah, but mind telling me why i'm here?" I snark back at her.

Luz subtly drops down a notebook i catch and open it, inside I find a not so elaborate plan to steal some ' Healing hat'  from the emperors coven

"This is so not a good idea."

"SHH!" She says kicking me a bit harder this time.

"Stop kicking me or i'm jumping out of this carriage." I aggressively whisper

"OK,  just be quiet!" 

...

It's frightening,  the emperors castle. Silent yet it screams of anguish and danger.  Just sitting in the carriage outside i wanted nothing more then to leave.  Now hollering inside with a blanket over everything but my eyes and the fake identity of 'Olga Caddel'  the exchange student from the toes I feel nothing short of absolute fear.

Some red little demon woman is escorting us around the castle she tells the group  about the history of how the emperors came to power and what not.  Honestly i wasn't paying much attention till she mentions the relic room.

We walk into the dimlit room with about eight or so short pillars with glowing object floating above.  Luz immanently runs over to the healing hat eyeing it like a hawk.  I slowly skim down the isles till i stop at a shining harp.

Surprisingly i'm not that horrid of a bard. I'm a revolting illusionist an even worse gardener and i'm probably worse than willow when it comes to abominations. I took violin class back home for extra credit (I skipped a lot of classes.) so i knew a bit of the basics of the musical sports. Yet I never was too interested in it. 

But i'll have to admit it gets a bit more interesting when magic is involved. 

 And I must admit id love to play the harp, it's tad bit more elegant than the violin. In my own train of thought I reach out to stroke the glimmering string of the instrument but before I can i'm interrupted by a screeching voice telling me. "No touching, Caddel."  I look down at her, the same red skinned short woman from earlier stares up at me.