<0.2> The multiverse

Wong suggested that the four of you grabbed something to eat, which you gladly agreed, leading them to our favourite place in the city.

"You're not human." The girl said, turning to you as you walked to a café.

"Neither are you." You shrugged at her, making her smile.

When you got to the cafeteria, the girl and you ordered as much as you could, since Wong offered to pay.

"How much experience do you gus have with the Multiverse?" She asked, stuffing her face with pizza.

"We have experience with the Multiverse." Stephen replied, nodding his head at you.

"Yeah, most recently there was an incident with a Spider-Man." You replied, chuckling.

The girl scoffed at you, "What man?"

"Spider-Man. He had the powers of a spider."

"Hence the name." Wong chipped in.

"Gross." She replied, putting her food down. "Does he look like a spider?"

"N-No, more like a man."

"He climbs walls and shoots webs." You said, cutting in.

"Out of his butt?!"

You almost choked on your drink at that chaos at the table, making Wong pat your back as you shot him a 'thank you' look.

"No."

"No."

"Maybe, we don't know." You frowned, picturing Peter shooting webs out of his butt.

"Honestly, I hope not."

"Super weird." She remarked as she took a bite of two pizzas folded into each other.

"You're going to get a stomach ache." Stephen said, making the girl roll her eyes.

"I'm from another universe, how do you know my stomach works the same as yours?"

"Okay, sassy pants." You whispered, ripping the cheese off your pizza.

"I don't. I don't even know you're from another universe, which is why I'm still sitting here waiting for you to enlighten us."

"Yeah, you could be lying to us you know?" You said, raising your eyebrows at her.

The girl then started talking in Spanish, making you and Stephen look at each other in confusion as Wong replied her in Spanish too. The girl chuckled at his reply, getting on Stephens nerves.

"Look, I left a very nice wedding to save a smart-ass kid from getting esten by an octopus. Now tell me..."

"Whose wedding?" Wong asked, cutting him off.

"Christine's."

"You went?!"

"Holy shit, you married Christine?"

"He wishes he did." You sighed sadly, the girl smiling at you from across the table. "Do you mind?" You asked, reaching for his coffee before your hand got smacked away by him.

"Yes I do. No I didn't. Yes. You need to explain to me what's going on. Why was that octopus trying to eat you?"

"That thing was trying to kidnap me. It's like a henchman who works for a demon, all we knew is that they wanted my power for themselves."

"What power?"

"She can travel the multiverse." You replied him.

"You can physically move from one universe to another?" Wong questioned, clearly sceptical.

"How?"

"That's the problem, I don't know how. Can't control it, only happens when I'm really, really
afraid."

"Okay, and did Other Me know how to defeat this demon?"

"Well, you and Wong knew this magical book of pure good that gives a sorcerer whatbeer they needed to defeat their enemy."

"The Book of Vishanti? It's not real, it's a fairy tail, it doesn't exist."

"Actually, it does. Wong said that you'll find out in the secret book you get when you become Sorcerer Supreme." You snickered.

"Unbelievable." Stephen rolled his eyes.

"You're not the Sorcerer Supreme?"

"No, I am not the Sorcerer Supreme."

"Well, Other You was Sorcerer Supreme of his universe."

"Although it does exist, the Book of Vishanti is said to be unreachable." Wong said, not believing her story.

"It is. Except... we reached it. Then the demon caught up with us, I thought you'd protect me...you didn't." She said, looking at Stephen.

"That was the fight in my dream." He replied, leaning forward against the table.

"It wasn't a dream." You frowned, looking at the three.

"Prove it."