<1.5> The survivors

Meanwhile

Wong was suspended in the air with red chains holding him up, he watched as you and Wanda Dreamwalked into another universe, having the time of your lives. Just then, a sorcerer came from behind him, sneaking up beside him as he smiled at her.

"You're alive." He whispered, happy that he finally wasn't alone.

"Yes, but so many others were lost."

"Set me free, I need to destroy the book." Wong said to her, making her shake her head.

"No. It cannot be you." She replied, placing a hand on his cheek before looking at him one last time, she pulled out a blade from her pocket and ran towards the Darkhold.

"Sara! No! No!"

Sara grabbed the book that hovered between you and Wanda, ripping it out of Wanda's grip, she yelled as she stabbed the Darkhold, destroying it as demonic screams came out of the book, snapping you and Wanda out of your Dreamwalk, you falling to the ground.

Wanda turned around upon hearing the commotion, her eyes opened wide as she saw Sara stabbing the book she so loved. With eerie cries vanishing into the air, Sara looked at Wong one last time before she melted into a pile of rocks and lava, leaving Wong aghast.

Wanda shuddered as she got up from the floor, she ran towards the Darkhold, cursing as she found the pages torn and burned. She gasped at the charfed book, her spells all gone, Wanda looked at you, running towards you as you got back up on your feet.

"Are you okay? He didn't do anything to you did he?" She worriedly asked, inspecting your body for injuries.

"She scraped me, that's all." You huffed as you looked down at your arm, finding a huge cut on it, blood gushing out.

"Shit."

Wanda used her powers to help tend to your wound, making sure that you were feeling better before she charged at Wong, pushing him off the chains, making him stumble over the steps of the temple and onto what once was the battlefield of Kamar-Taj.

Wong grunted as he hit the ground, rolling onto his back to face Wanda that was now slowly stalking him down.

"I need the Darkhold's spells." She seethed, "You are the Sorcerer Supreme. Tell me what you know."

Wong spat at her feet, making her even angrier than she already was, "You're gonna have to kill me, witch."

Wanda lifted him into the air, choking him as she watched with delight, a devilish smirk spread across her face.

"Wanda, not him." You said, walking up to her, making her drop Wong as she listened to you.

"Them." You beamed, using your powers to lift a few injured sorcerers up in the air, slowly freezing them from the inside out, making them grunt in pain as Wong watched helplessly.

"Y/n, stop." Wong pleaded. "Kid, please!"

But you didn't listen to him, secretly, you made Wanda even more proud than she was before.

"The Darkhold was a copy!" Wong shouted, accepting defeat.

You gasped as you stopped the torture, dropping the magic wielders to the ground harshly.

"A copy?" Wanda asked.

"Legend speaks of a mountain, with the wretched spells you seek carved into its walls. It's there the Darkhold was transcribed... Mount Wundagore."

"Wundagore?"

"No one has survived the journey." Wong warned the both of you.

"Perhaps we will be the only exception." She smiled warmly, taking a slingie from a sorcerer and throwing it to him.