<2.5> Kicking ass

Wong stirred awake as he looked around his surroundings, nearly falling as he leaned over to his side, fully waking himself up. He managed to conjure up a hook, throwing it up, making it grab onto a big stone as he started to heive himself up.

Wanda started her spell, laying America flat on the ground as she began sucking up her powers, making her scream in pain as you watched hopelessly. You yelled and shouted behind the gag, making Wanda roll her eyes, huffing as she stopped, turning her attention to you. She pryed off your gag, watching tears stream down your cheeks.

"Please don't, Wanda! I'm sorry!" You cried as she watched crudely.

She couldn't deny the fact that her heart softened whenever she saw you weeping but she was too close now to give up, she could finally see her boys again and she wasn'tgoing to let them go.

"This is exactly what happens when you turn on me, Y/n. I was ready to give you and my boys the whole world but... it's such a shame, isn't it?" She set a fake pout on her face.

Suddenly, a dark figure started flying straight for you, it had bat-like wings and it didn't look like it was stopping any minute.

"Careful, kid!" The figure shouted as it landed beside you, you looked up and saw a decomposed Stephen smiling at you, breaking your chains. You were glad that he had came back for you, but his dead self made you gag, throwing up, as he sighed, shaking his head.

"Dreamwalking! You hyproctite!" Wanda cursed, charging at him.

"This time it's going to take more than killing me to kill me." he said, copying her actions, but this time, he managed to take her down, black whisps covering and engulfing her, stopping her from breaking free as it screeched loudly.

"Hold her!" Stephen shouted to Wong, throwing her to him as he trapped her in a protection spell. "She's breaking free! Strange, take America's power!"

Stephen panted as he looked at you and the girl, you begged him not to with your eyes, pleading him to let her live.

"There must be another way!" You shouted.

"You're right, kid. Help Wong!" He replied, running towards America.

"Hi, kid, it's me in Other Me's body." He greeted her, making her smile.

"You're here to take my power, aren't you? Before Wanda can... It's okay, I understand now." She teared, shattering your heart.

"No, America, I've come here to tell you to trust yourself, trust your power. That's how we stop her."

"I-I can't control it. I-"

"Yes you can, you have been all along. Every time you opened a portal, you sent us exactly where we needed to go."

"What about the first time?" She asked sadly, referring to her Moms as Strange gave her a reassuring pat.

"Even that led you to this moment... when you're gonna kick that witch's ass."