<2.1> So close

'They're not coming back." Stephen said to Mordo as the building let out a low rumble. "And you just cast your vote now to kill your friends."

Stephen turned around, away from Mordo, defeated, but he thought of an idea...pissing Mordo off so he can get him to beat the shit out of him, eventually breaking the handcuffs.

"Not that you-" He stopped as he whipped his bead around, pausing as he saw Mordo now unconscious on the ground, you standing above him, panting.

"Y/n?

"Yeah, hey." You smiled, jumping down onto the platform he was confined on.

"W-Where's Wanda? I-I though-"

"I'm done with her, Stephen, I'm sorry, I never wanted to betray you- a-and all those people I killed, I never-" You confessed as you broke his handcuffs, setting him free.

Stephen cut you off before pulling you into a tight hug, "It's alright, kid. I'm sorry too, you know, I love having you around, a sassy teenager really helps." He chuckled.

"Let's go find America." You smiled, as you grabbed his hand, running out to find the girls.

Christine and America grunted as they tried to break open the glass, but to no avail as Wanda grew closer.

"You're sealed shut!"

America took a deep breath and punched the glass, blue whisps flew around her as the glass cracked, leaving the two shocked, "Woah." America smiled, before realising how close Wanda had gotten.

"Enough!" Charles Xavier yelled, coming into the room, stopping Wanda.

He placed two hands on his temple, immediately, Wanda's mind had been taken over by him. Charles then found himself in a white room with nothing but a small pile of rubble that stood before him. Suddenly, a scared looking Wanda emerged from a small crack in the rubble, her hand stretched out as she cried for help.

"Help me. Please." She cried.

"Wanda maximoff, your mind is being held hostage by your alternate self. Grab my hand,  perhaps if I can pull you from under the rubble, the spell will break."

Before he could get her out, red smoke started coming from nowhere, soft Sokovian whispers could be heard from it, echoing through the white room. Charles stopped pulling her out, momentarily stopped by Wanda's spell, then, her hand came emerging from the smoke, heading for his neck. Within seconds, she took his face in her hands, twisting it har:hly as a loud snap was heard...Charles was gone.