<1.0> Real or imaginary?

"We need to get you out of here. Now." Stephen said as him and Wong bursted through the wooden doors, America running towards them.

"Wong, what happened?"

"Kamar-Taj has fallen."

Stephen tried to open a portal to get out but his slingie magically disappeared from his hands, leaving him shocked and stunned. The doors around the started slamming shut as eerie screams exhoed through the room. One by one, gaurds started disappearing, dropping into puddles of water beneath their feet, making America scream.

"Reflections... She's using the reflections, cover them!" Stephen instructed, running towards a rack of towels, dropping them over water puddles on the floor before Wanda could get through them, Wong and America doing the same.

Just as America covered a puddle of water, she heard her name coming from a small pool of water behind her, she turned around and stared into it. Suddenly, Wanda's eye emerged from the water, making her fall backwards as she shrieked loudly, catching the two mens attention.

She ran back to Stephen, hiding behind him as Wanda started to emerge from a shiny golden gong in the middle of the room, her limbs coming out one by one before she was formed whole again.

"You gave all those lives, just to keep me from my children." She tutted, shaking her head.

"You took those lives, you cannot be allowed to cross into the multiverse." Stephen remarked.

"Where's Y/n?" She asked, her eyes turning red.

"She's safe."

"She is not safe anywhere near you, Stephen Strange, now I ask one more time, where is Y/n?"

Stephen sighed before opening a portal with Wong's slingie, revealing another mirror dimention you were trapped him, making Wanda scowl. You were passed out on the ground, no one knew what had happened to you inside the dimention but it surelt wasn't good.

"You bitch." She cursed, swooping into the portal before wuickly coming back out with you in her arms, she laid you down in a corner of the room before flying back to face the trio.

"I'm not a monster, Stephen. I am a mother."

"Wanda, you have no children, they don't exist."

"Oh, but they do, in every other universe...I know they do, because I dream of them every night" She said before summoning the Darkhold, the book flipped open and memories of her children came flowing out, Other Them.

"Every night, the same dream... And every morning, the same nightmare." She sighed, closing the book, as it vanished away.

"What if you reach them? What happens to the other you? What happens to their mother?" Stephen questioned, angering her.

Stephen hoisted up his hands, grunting as he summoned creatures from a portal, sending them to attack Wanda, keeping her busy as she tried to fight them off. When she did, she didn't stop a second to think about getting rid of Stephen. She picked him up by his feet with her magic, throwing him aside, giving her a clearer view of America.

She hovered America in the air, starting to drain her powers from her while she fought Wong off, throwing him aside, making him hit his head on the corner of a step, knocking him out.

America's body shook as her power came flowing out of her, making her scream in pain as she became more and more afraid. Suddenly, a blue star portal opened up behind her, sucking her in as Wanda tried to follow her through, but Stephen pushed her off, jumping in before she could.

Eventually, the portal closed, leaving a defeated Wanda yelling in anger as the whole building shook violently. She took a deep breath in, running towards you as she used her magic to wake you up.

"There we go..." She smiled, helping you sit up, "What did he do to you?" She cooed.

"T-There were mirrors everywhere a-and I tried to use my power but it backfired and it h-hit me right in my head, i-it's really cold Wanda." You stuttered, shivering as you felt your own power in your head, freezing your brain.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll get you all cleaned up, come on."