<2.7> The ending

Hours later, Stephen appeared in Kamar-Taj, with the help of America, he had sent Christine home to her universe. Now, he was back home, watching as America struggled to learn sorcery.

"Ay, how is this so much harder than opening a Multiversal portal?" She whined.

"She needs to slow down and be more patient." Stephen whispered to Wong.

"Reminds me of another student I knew." He replied, nodding his head at Strange, making him chuckle. "How you feeling?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You used the Darkhold to Dreamwalk into your own corpse."

"Oh, yeah, right, that." He dramatically sighed, "I'm fine. But I do want to ask you something... Are you happy?"

"That's a, um, interesting question."

"You'd think that saving the world would get you there, but it doesn't."

Stephen smiled at Wong, as he walked away, opening a portal to his Sanctum.

"Wait!" America yelled, stopping him. " 'Sup?"

" 'Sup?' "

"I made some sparks." She laughed.

"Great. Your parengs would be proud, I hope you'll get to show 'em one day."

"You know... Y/n would be proud too."

Stephen frowned, a confused look stared back at her as hus heart sank upon hearing your name.

"She would be." America smiled, "Wherever she is."

"Wherever she is, kid."

"Hey, Stephen?" She called out before he could enter the portal. "I'm glad I fell into your universe."

"So am I, kid. So am I."