<2.3> Back to basics

As you got through the last and final door, an etheral light shined brightly at your faces as you watched in awe as The Book of Vishanti stood before you.

Stephen jumped down on his own before helping each one of you get down safely.

"This is the Gap Junction, the space between universes." Christine said as Stephen approached the book, a high-pitched humming whirring from the book.

"All right, Book, give me what I need."
He sighed, as he took the book in his hands. Just as he stepped down, a loud shrill was heard from America.

Wanda had caught up with them, using her powers to draw America to her, pulling her by the hair.

"No!" You shouted, launching at Wanda, but Stephen caught your arm, not allowing you to go.

Wanda shot a bright beam at the three of you, knocking you out, as The Book of Vishanti burned into red flames, the pages falling apart slowly. She picked Stephen and Christine up, pulling poor America's head back, drawing her powers as a bright blue star portal opened up behind them, without hesitation, she threw the pair in, shutting it before they could climb back out.

She then tuned America's mind, opening the universe that the real Wanda was in, throwing America and you in roughly before she ceased her magic as her Dreamwalking stopped, leaving Other Wanda lost and confued.

"My boys."

America got onto her feet as Wanda stepped down from her platform, tutting as she walked towards the both of you.

"This isn't what your children would want." America said, making Wanda even angrier.

She grabbed her by her collar making her shriek for trhe billionth time, hurling America onto the platform she was just on as she turned her attention to you.

"Y/n, Y/n... For what it was worth, I really do care about you." She sighed, shaking her head as you backed away to the edge of the cliff.

"Go away, Wanda." You cried, now fully scared of her. "Please don't hurt me."

"Oh, baby, I would never hurt you... but I do think that you need some form of punishment, don't you? You've been a bad girl."

She gently picked you up with her powers, bridal style, leaving you at the corner of the shrine, tying you to a pillar, making you whimper and beg for her to let you go.

"Be quiet." She hissed, shoving a gag into your mouth as tears sprung to your eyes. "Sh, Mommy's busy right now."

"They'll never know." Wanda said to America, turning her attention back on her.

"But you will."