<0.6> Attention seeker

"The Scarlet Witch." Wong mumbled to himself.

"Wanda's gone. She's got the Darkhold and the Darkhold has her." Stephen said disappointed.

"The Scarlet Witch is a being of unfathomable magic. She can rearite reality as she chooses, and is prophesized to either rule or annihilate the cosmos."

"She took over a whole town using her mind," Stephen added, "If she gets America's power, she could enslave the entire Multiverse."

"So the person you went to ask for help, and told exactly where I am, is the person that's trying to kill me?" America questioned.

"Yeah." He replied apologetically.

"Suspend teaching at once and arm the students, Kamar-Taj must now become a fortress." Wong instructed as the other leaders of Kamar-Taj got ready, walking away.

"Hey, kid, c'mere." Stephen said, signalling for you to go over to him as he watched the others get ready.

"Yeah?"

"You're good at forming barriers, you think you could help America?" He smiled, as you thought about it.

"You do know that my powers aren't fully grown yet right?" You chuckled, looking up at him.

"I know, kid, but you're strong, we could realy use you here."

"I better start practicing, huh?"

"Go." Stephen gently patted you on the back.

You found a quiet room in the temple and closed the door behind you as you practiced your protection spells. You raised a hands up, slowly bringing it down as you gathered energy, a cold mist slowly came from your palms, growing bigger and bigger as you concentrated.

Suddenly, a small knock came from outside the barrier, you opened your eyes to find America tapping the mist gently as she stared in awe. You laughed, removing the shield and letting her in.

"That's so cool! What power do you have?" She asked excitedly.

"I'm not too sure, really, I think it's cryokinesis." You shrugged, playing with a small snowflake in your hand.

"So you're elsa." She sneered, making you slap her on the shoulder playfully.

"Travelling the multiverse, huh? Must be fun." You said, sitting down on the floor, making her do that same.

"Not always fun, it can get really draining. Can you make anything else with your powers?"

You thought for a second before conjuring up a small white spear, giving it to her as her jaw dropped to the ground.

"So cool, can I keep it?" She asked, carefully waving the weapon in the air, stabbing at nothing.

"Sure, this is my personal favourite though." You said before taking in a deep breath, breathing yet another white mist out of your mouth and onto your palm, soon enough, a trident formed on your hand, making America squeal.

Just before America could get anything out, the low rumble went through the building, making you looked out the window as you got on your feet. Outside, a deep red smoke was covering the whole of Kamar-Taj, she must have chosen mist to catch your attention, knowing that that was what your powers mostly consisted of.

"Come on, we have to go." You said, picking your trident up, grabbing America by her hand and running to find a safe room.

"Stay here, don't go anywhere." You told her sternly as she nodded quickly before you flew off, finding Stephen.