16: Hope?

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.

Noor's pov

Two weeks later.

It has been 2 weeks since our wedding. And this two weeks haven't been the best. Let's just say I was just living. With nothing to look forward to.

That night when we went for dinner at his parents house, Amira totally ignored the questions I asked. Frustrated would be an understatement to what I felt when we came back home that night.

So anytime a comment about her pops out I delete it because neither Amira nor Zayn were reading to tell me anything. You might think that I'm exaggerating this whole matter but what can I do?

For all I know Zayn might be In love with someone else. And of course it will hurt cause I love him. What Humaira said was still in my mind.

Don't get me wrong Zayn isn't treating me badly or anything. Though he is not the same person that I had lunch with that day. That person wanted to know everything about me. He showed so much interest in me. But now he seems to just busy himself with work all the time. We would only eat together and sleep. Most of the times I slept before he comes back to the room.

Humaira, Hanifa and Alliya went back to Istanbul a week ago. A new semester was about to begin. Mama suggested that I finish the semester online and then I can fly out for the graduation but Baba said I should go and finish the semester since it was only for 3 months and come back after the graduation.

Honestly I would agree with mama's idea because I was a married woman now and it's not right to go and leave my husband for three whole months.

But I decided to ask him about his opinion because I lectures starts soon.

Right now I was in the kitchen cooking dinner. He is currently in his study doing some of his work that I don't know about.

Few minutes later I was done cooking and made help me set the table I walked to where his study was and knocked on the door I heard a husky come in and I opened the door.

Did he was sitting on the chair doing some paperwork "dinner is ready you should come and eat" I said to him and he looked up at me. " OK I'm coming" he said gathering his papers and putting them in one place.

He came to the dining a few moments later and I served him the food that I made. we ate in silence until I decided to speak cause I know it was now or never.

"I wanted to ask you something Zayn" I playing with my fork. "What is it?"He asked not taking his eyes from his food.

" it's actually about school.lectures are starting soon and and Baba suggested that I go back to Turkey to finish the semester since this is my final year.But mama suggests that i finish it online and fly out for the graduation" I told him.

" well do you want to do it online or you want to fly out to Turkey to finish it?" He asked.

" well I was thinking since I am a married woman now I think it will not be right for me to just leave for three months you know...... it will not settle well with your mother" i replied.

"Well.....I don't have a problem with you going. It's just for 3 months and About umma don't worry this concerns you education" he told me and I nodded smiling which he returned. Omg.

He continued eating and was almost done when I spoke again. "Will you be happy if I left?" I immediately regretted it. Where did that come from?

He looked at me for a few seconds before speaking "what do you think of me Noor?" He said looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it I'm-"

"Just answer me" he almost yelled. What have I done? Why I'm I so stupid.

"Oh I know. You think I'm in love with someone else right? Yes I was in love. I was in love with Husna my cousin. But then I got married to you didn't I?" He angrily pushed his plate aside and walked away leaving me feeling like the worst person ever.

I packed all the dishes and left them in the sink for the maid. I walked to our room silently. I checked my phone upon reaching there and saw a missed call from mama. I didn't really want to talk right now. All I wanted right now was to cry.

Of course it was Husna his cousin. The way she looked sad during the wedding and not to forget her breakdown.

He married me. He was left with no other option but to do it.

I looked in the mirror and a tear rolled down from my eyes.

Should I have hope for this marriage?

*********
Eyyyahhh😭😭😭

I'm so heartbroken 💔 right now.

This chapter is a short one not like the previous two but I will try to write more.

Plus thank youuuu soo muchhh for 300 reads🤍🤍💕💕💕💕💕i love you guys soo much and thanks for reading.

☁️