24: sleepy head.

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
***

Noor's pov

"Noor...Noor" I heard someone call my name. Oh God, who is it that's trying to disturb my sleep?

I slowly flared my eyes and sat up straight. I saw Zayn scrolling through his phone standing by the bed. I cleared my throat to make my presence known and he looked up.

"It's 2 hours before noon so get ready," he told me and I jumped off the bed. He was already dressed casually. He was wearing black jeans with a black hoodie and a black and white flannel jacket. Black is his color.

"A picture lasts longer you know" he suddenly said when he caught me staring

"A picture lasts longer you know" he suddenly said when he caught me staring. Shoot.

"Stop" I scoffed. I turned to go to the bathroom when he called again. "Wait. Come here" he said putting his hands in his pocket. Gosh, he looks so fine.

"Why?" I quickly asked before he caught me staring again. "Just come," he said and I sighed before walking my way toward him.

I stood before him and was taken aback by his next action. He slipped his hands around my waist lingeringly. He pulled me near and at this point, I was looking up at him because of how close we are. He bought his face close to mine and kissed my forehead.

I was pretty sure my heart somersaulted. It was racing. He pulled out and looked at my head or specifically my hair. "Did you misplace your scrunchie?" he asked.

I looked at him confused and he noticed it because he turned me around to face the mirror by my shoulder.

Oh.my. my god.

I looked at my hair which looked more like a bird's nest than a human's head. I met Zayn's eyes in the mirror and I could tell he was trying to suppress his laughter. I quickly covered my hair with my hands which did little to nothing to help.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I could hear Zayn's laughter even from the toilet. Seriously? Did I look that funny?

I looked in the mirror and yes I did. I look like I have gone mad. What even happened to the stupid scrunchie? Urghh

30 minutes later, I was ready wearing an off-white pencil skirt and a white hoodie which I paired with a beige hijab

30 minutes later, I was ready wearing an off-white pencil skirt and a white hoodie which I paired with a beige hijab. I carried a light brown bag and off-white runners.

Thank God I packed all my stuff last night. I was leaving and probably never coming back. I was going to miss this place. The place I lived in for years. I quickly checked for anything left behind and thank God there was nothing.

All our luggage were probably In the living room. I made my way out and saw Zayn sitting on the couch but there was no sign of Aaryan or our luggage.

"Where is Aaryan?" I asked Zayn to make my presence known. He stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"He left earlier" he replied coming back with a Starbucks cup of coffee and a paper bag. "Here, you are eating in the car," he told me, and I nodded.

"You got everything?" he asked. I looked around and sighed. I was going to miss this place so much but I'm more excited to go back to my husband's house.

"No" I replied. Zayn locked the door after we were outside and gave me the keys to the man behind the counter in the lobby.

****
"Can't you not work right now?" I asked Zayn who only rolled his eyes at him. Geez. "No" he simply replied.

We were only 1 hour into the flight and Zayn was already working. Aaryan on the other side has already fallen asleep. Great. And I wasn't even feeling an ounce of sleep.

So I decided to explore the plane. It was huge. Quite larger and more luxurious than my fathers jet. Shocking right? Literally nobody knows he has a jet because he rarely used it.only ya Faruk uses it when going for a business trip.

My hubby's jet on the other side lookes as new as ever. The off-white interior screamed luxury. The toilet was quite spacious and the bedroom was totally something else. It was big. The bed is so comfy and I love every single part of this plane.

I lay on the bed and soon, sleep took over me.
***
I was gently shaking and my eyes flickered open instantly. Zayn was sitting next to me as I lay down.

"30 minutes till we land. Go and freshen up" he told me as he stood up. he was wearing only his hoodie this time. He stretched out his hand and I took it.

He helped me stand on my feet and he whispered "sleepy head" I glared at him and he shrugged before exiting the room.

I went to the toilet and cleaned my face to remove the tiredness and sleepiness.

I went out and saw Aaryan already awake. I walked over and sat next to him. "Hey, when did you wake up?" I asked him.

"Like 2 hours ago" he replied and I nodded. He leaned a little closer to me and whispered. "Your girl is coming through"

I looked at him knowing exactly what he meant. He was talking about Hanifa. I smiled and whispered "great. That means you don't need me anymore"  I asked.

I would honestly be lying to both myself and you if I say I didn't forget about those 3. I mean there was a lot. And they are busy with their lives like me probably.

"Of course I do. Your friend is a tough one to crack but I'm trying" he whispered half frustrated and half excited. "Okay, I will talk to her. I will tell her how great, smart, and good-looking my brother-in-law is" I confirmed and he gave me a thumbs up.

"More on the good-looking, please," he said and I laughed loudly making Zayn snap his head to us. I muttered an apology and suppressed my laughter. "Yessir," I whispered.

Just then the announcement for the landing was heard. I made my way to my original seat which was next to Zayn and sat there. In a couple of minutes, the jet landed safely in a private area.

Two black SUVs were parked right outside the jet. I bid bye to Aaryan who the other car and Zayn and I entered the first SUV. 

Both of us sat at the back and in the front seated the driver and a security guard. Zayn squeezed my hand which he has been holding since we got out of the jet.

I smiled to myself feeling totally and utterly loved.

***
*Early update😅💕
*Please take a second to vote😭😭
*And also we are almost at 600 reads. Thank you guys so much for giving my book your time 🌸💕😊

Love y'all💕💕

Peace ✌️