001

(The book starts from episode 3)

3rd Person's POV

After reading the note that was given to him by Ju-kyung with, he was furious. He began to fold the paper and tuck it in his jacket. His group followed him begging to let them read the "love letter" that she had given him. He was trying to shut them when they heard the sound of a motorbike speeding to the school compound. Everyone in that area watched the person with curious eyes. Han Seo-Jun already knew who it was.

They gasped when they saw the person remove their helmet. Kwang Hye-jin. Seo-jun looked at her with feelings of guilt, anger, admiration and love. She got off her bike and looked around. Her eyes landing on Seo-jun. She had no reaction whatsoever and walked away.

'Nothing had changed about her, except the way she looks at me'
.
.
.
Everyone was suprised seeing her back. They were certain that she wouldn't come back but here she was. Walking down the hallways in her uniform but instead of a skirt she was wearing pants which made her even more hot. She went to the teacher's room and was immediately greeted by the Vice Principal, "Look whose here, our school topper!!How are you??". She just mumbled a 'good' and inquired about her classes.

Mr Han entered the class first, followed by her. Everyone was looking at her with wide eyes. "Everyone, Hye-jin is finally back. Let's welcome her with a round of applause" Everyone started cheering, excited that now they have all the popular kids in the class and gushed about her beauty.

Ju-kyung was admiring her, "how can someone look so ethereal??" she mumbled to herself. Seo-jun was staring at her with an unreadable look while Soo-ho was shocked seeing her back.

There was only one seat and that was to the right side of Seo-jun. Everyone looked at her curiously wondering if she would make someone else change seats like what Seo-jun did but to their surprise she didn't. Some of them concluded that there were no hard feelings between them.

Knowing her for so long Seo-jun knew what it meant. It meant that she didn't even care about his presence, that anything he does it didn't affect her.

Soo-ho looked towards her direction just to see her rest her head on the desk while classes were going on. 'Typical Hye-jin'. Classes went on with Seo-jun and Soo-ho occassionally glancing towards her direction.

On hearing the bell, everyone groaned. Hye-jin lifted her head to see where the sudden noises were from and realised it was break time. She sat upright and noticed that Seo-Jun and Soo-ho approached her at the same time. Everyone looked at the trio curious to see what happens next.

"Come with me, I want to talk to you" Su-ho said. "No!!I am talking to her", Seo-jun retorted. They were glaring at each other when they heard a chuckle from the girl. "Who said I want to talk to either one of you?? I am warning you guys, leave me out of your melodrama" she said spitefully and walked away.

Seo-jun stared at the direction she went to,in suprise while Soo-ho was hurt. After glaring at each other, they went their seperate way. The rest of the students began gossiping about what just happened while Ju-kyug was clueless.

"What just happened??Who is she??" she asked Soo-ah. The short girl signed and started narrating the story with Soo-jin by her side.

"Kwang Hye-jin,the epitome of beauty and brains. She's literally the perfect girl. Sadly, nobody knows much about her as she is known to be very private and hence, the mysterious aura. Three of them were best friends. The ultimate group to be exact. They wouldn't hesitate to kill for each other especially Lee Soo-ho and Han Seo-jun." Sua stated.

"Then what happened to them??" Ju-kyung asked more curiously. "Something happened among them and the three of them started falling apart. Hye-jin did her best to keep them together. One day, she just stopped coming to school. This drove Seo-jun crazy and he began fighting with Soo-ho even more. It is rumoured that both of the boys have some kind of feelings towards her and one of them even dated her."

"What?! Really?"Ju-kyung was shocked at the revelation. "I don't know about that but both of the boys are really protective over her. She may be the only girl that Lee Soo-ho has a soft spot for and the only one to make Han Seo-jun crazy. " Soo-jin stated.

"Right...All the more reasons to believe that both of them have a crush on her.. C'mon who wouldn't?? Just look at her. Even I feel attracted to her!!" Soo-ah stated while Soo-jin chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.

She sat down at an empty table to eat the lunch while others were looking at her. She was relieved to be alone until three girls sat near her. She signed and started eating.

Soo-ah who couldn't handle the awkwardness, introduced herself to the girl. "Hi I am Choi Sooah!!" she cheerfully greeted her. The girl looked at her and nodded at her slightly to acknowledge her. This was something she did to let people know she wasn't interested but the girl near her didn't get the message. She became excited about the fact that she was acknowledged by her and kept talking. She even introduce Ju-kyung and Soo-jin to her and kept asking her questions to get to know her.

She was tired on hearing her talk until Ju-kyung suddenly shot up her seat and scurried to somewhere. Soo-ah's attention went to Ju-kyung, calling out her name. Hye-jin took this opportunity and left the place not wanting to hear her talk anymore.
.
.
.
.
School ended and she walked to where her bike was parked, only to see Seo-jun leaning on her bike. "Hye-jin" he stated,his voice stern. She cared less and yanked him out of her way. He looked at her in disbelief while the others around her surprised to see the Han Seo-jun being treated like this.

"Yah!!! Till when are you going to be like this??" he asked her frustrated. She got on her bike, getting ready to leave. He held her wrist before giving her a chance to start her bike.

"Talk to me before leaving!!" he yelled. She removed her helmet and looked at him dead in the eye. "Since when did you start caring about me??" she asked him. Feeling of regret filled him, "Hyejin-ah...I di-"

"Han Seo-jun" she cut him off and continued, "You made it clear in the past that I didn't mean anything to you guys and asked me to leave. I did what you guys wanted and now that I am back, I would very much love to be excluded from everything concerning both of you. We are just strangers now." she said and immediately started her bike and drove off.

Han Seo-jun looked down regretting everything. Tears filled his eyes. Unbeknownst to both of them, Soo-ho also heard their conversation and was deeply hurt.

"If that's what she wants, I will leave her alone"