009

3rd Person's POV

Hye-jin went straight to the teacher's office knowing very well that someone else was going to be punished for the fight. It was predictable knowing how narrow minded the vice principal was.

She entered the office and saw Cho-rong and others getting punished. "It was me!!" a yell was heard and Hye-jin rolled her eyes at his dramatic antics. "I was the on who engaged in that fight" he said.

"I was the one who started the fight" Hye-jin said. Mr Han was suprised. The vice principal chuckled, satisfied that he got to punish Hye-jin and Seo jun.

"Stand next to them. You've got to be kidding me. Squat down"

Later Ju-kyung, Soo-ah and Tae-hoon arrived, "We were part of it too"

"Kids" Mr. Han was shocked. "So much for looking sweet and innocent. Squat next to them. Right now"

Later Soo-jin came in, "I was with them too"

"I see this was a trainwreck. Oh my, Seriously"

"I was with them too" Soo-ho said

"Good job. You did well"

"Oh my" the principal came in.

While others were listening to the Principal, Hye-jin's attention went towards the boy who entered the room. He was unnoticed by the others as all of them were concentrating on the drama going there.

The boy scanned the room and his eyes immediately lit up seeing Hye-jin while she was looking at him in suprise. Seo-jun on noticing this turned his head towards where Hye-jin was looking at.

There stood an unknown boy, who was smiling at Hye-jin, in an almost mischievous way. He frowned not knowing who he was.

Hye-jin didn't even bother writing an apology as she was too busy thinking about the boy he saw

.
.
.
.
Hye-jin didn't even bother writing an apology as she was too busy thinking about the boy he saw. Seo-jun was looking at her weirdly.

"Hye-jin what are you thinking about??" Ju-kyung asked. "It's nothing.."she stated. "Aren't you going to write an apology??" Tae-hoon asked her. "No" she stated.

Seo-jun and Ju-kyung was bickering about something when Hye-jin suddenly let out an irritated groan. Everyone looked at her confused. It looked like she was really lost in her thoughts.

"Yah Kwang Hye-jin wha-" Seo-jun was cut off by Hye-jin herself. "I have to find him." she said and left the room, leaving everyone except Seo-jun, confused. He figured that it had something to do with the boy he saw there.

.
.
.

HAN SEO-JUN'S POV

I wasn't able to see Hye-jim at all after she left. Ahn Ji-Hoon  was that boy's name, he was apparently a new student in our class. Both of them were missing for the rest of the classes. It made me anxious as the new boy looked like trouble. I know that me and Hye-jin were same and it may be because I am protective over her, even if I don't have any right. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up, so I decided to go to her apartment.

.

.

.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Yah Ahn Ji-Hoon!!What are you doing here??" she asked him for the nth time. He wouldn't speak up, insisting her to take him to her house. She complied knowing how stubborn the guy was. "Jagiya, I thought you would be happy seeing me!!" he said whining.

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah I am happy to finally see you but this was unexpected. BUT i know how much you love LA!! You would never leave that place, so seeing you here is confusing me!!" she stated. 

"Yeah you are right...but weirdly enough I didn't feel the same after you left. I realized that I missed you too much and wanted to have more fun with you" he stated. "You are really confusing" she stated looking at her weirdly. "C'mon we both know that there is something special between us" he said, getting closer to her. "Okay!!Stop with your weird talks and leave!!" she said, clearly creeped out while he chuckled. But she knew that behaving like this was his nature. He was about to say something when the bell rang. 

"I will open the door" he said and ran, as if he was expecting someone. Hye-jin noticed that someone had called her several times. She frowned and was about to call back when Ji-Hoon came back. Her eyes widened seeing a luggage with him, "What is that!!" I asked while he just smiled mischievously, "My luggage, silly"

"I see you have an extra room, I will be using that" he said not giving a chance for Hye-jin to speak. "I will go freshen up" he said and went inside, while she scoffed at his audacity. 

After a few minutes, a bell was heard. "I think its the food that I ordered!!" he shouted. Hye-jin went to open the door and was surprised to see Seo-jun standing there. 

.

.

.

HAN SEO-JUN'S POV

"I came he-" 

"Jagiya, what's taking so long??" I was cut off by the shirtless new boy. My eyes widened seeing him there. I was getting furious for many reasons. An unknown boy was in Hye-jin's apartment and what did he call her?? 'JAGIYA'!!

Hye-jin turned towards him and she had no reaction as if she was used to this. "Ji-hoon this is Han Seo-jun" he said and he immediately looked at me as if he knew me. "Oh the ex??" he asked and Hye-jin nodded. He mentally screamed, 'Why does everyone know him as just her ex!!'

"What are you doing here Seo-jun??" she asked me. "I...I am here to redress your wounds.." I said. It's a good excuse, right?? I didn't wait for her response and made my way in. I made sure to bump my shoulder with that guy.

Both of them walked in while I made myself comfortable on her couch. "Babe I didn't know you are close with your ex...". he said, glaring at me. "I didn't know,either" she replied, making me look at her.

"Dude, I can treat her wounds...I am used to it. You can leave" the boy said. I scoffed, "Used to it??What??" I said my voice slightly raising. "Yeah right..You can leave,Seo-jun" I scoffed.

"Yah!!Wear your shirt!!" I screamed at the boy. He was about to say something to me when Hye-jin told him to go in the room.

When the guy left the room, I glared at Hye-jin. She made her way towards me and stood in front of me. "What's the real reason that you are here??"

"Who is he??" I asked her, avoiding the question. On hearing my question, she avoided eye contact with me. I stood up and held her face, making her look at me.

"Hye-jin I missed you" I finally said what I really wanted to say. I saw how her eyes became soft but then it was replaced with hurt, "Stop it, Seo-jun" It was almost as if she was begging me not to say anything further.

"No..you have to know that I missed you. I went crazy without you. I was so lost.....I didn't know what to do!!I know wh-" She pushed me away, her eyes filled with tears. "No!!Don't!!"

I was about to get near her when Ji-Hoon entered the room. He looked at us suspiciously but we both acted like nothing happened.
.
.
.
.
.
I decided that I was staying for dinner today. It was clear that I wasn't welcome with the hints that the new boy was giving and how Hye-jin was completely ignoring me. But I didn't care. I won't leave until this boy leaves her apartment.

Hye-jin decided to make some ramen and rice to eat with the food we ordered. Ji-Hoon and me were setting the table together.

"What relationship do you have with Hye-jin??" I asked him. "That's quite complicated." he said and I frowned at his words. He looked at me and started explaining, "Our relationship is a mix of everything." I was even more confused at his choice of words.

He chuckled, "Well, one moment we act like best friends then at other times we bicker like siblings.." I was relieved that it wasn't anything else... But the next sentence broke me.

"And most of the time we are like lovers"