008

3rd Person's POV

Seo-jun and Chorong were walking towards the restaurant to buy burgers when they bumped into Lee Sung-yong, Park Se-mi and their gang.

"Let's have burger next time" Seo-jun stated. They were about to walk away when Sung-yong grabbed his hand, "Yah, why do you keep running away whenever you see me?? We used to hangout together. Are you drawing a line now. I am hurt"

"Let's not cause a scene"  Seo-jun stated. "He's mad scary when he talks all serious" one of his minions commented making their group chuckle.

Chorong threw his drink towards Sung-yong, "My bad, I thought this was a garbage can." He was about to punch Chorong but Seo-jun stopped him grabbing his collar. "Leave unless you want to die. I don't want to waste my life with hoodlums like you anymore" He said and pushed him away.

He was furious and marched towards Seo-jun but was stopped by Se-mi. "What? What will you do here?" he said provoking.

Sung-yeon stepped near him, "Seo-jun I guess you don't care about Hye-jin anymore" Seo-jun looked at him confused.

"That bitch hit my head with a bottle but I had fun beating her up. I wou-" Before he can continue, Seo-jun punched him. Chorong held him back knowing that creating a scene here could cause real problems. He begged Seo-jun to stop while Sung-yeon kept provoking him.

"You should have seen h-" Seo-jun pushed Chorong and grabbed his collar cutting him off.

"If you touch my Hye-jin ever again, I will make sure you won't have hands. Think again before trying to hurt my girl" he said and pushed him to the ground.
.
.
.
.
Hye-jin bumped into Ju-kyung on her way back to her house. Ju-kyung was going to study with the others while Hye-jin was going to a dance studio which was on the way. They decided to walk together. During these days, she became closer to Ju-kyung and talked to her more often than with others.

"How can you even accidentally sent that photo to Soo-ho??" she asked, quiet amused with the other girl's clumsiness. "I don't know. This is so embarassing!!", the girl whined while she chuckled.

They were suddenly stopped by Sung-yong and his gang. Ju-kyung became scared and Hye-jin's first priority was to get Ju-kyung out of there. She pulled Ju-kyung behind her back.

"Hi Hye-jin and...Lim Ju-kyung right??"

"Whatever this is, leave her out of it" she said

"No, Hye-jin I am not leaving you alone!!"

Hye-jin was trained in martial arts but that didn't mean she could overpower a group of men. She could definitely fight off a few of them if she's lucky but it was sure that she'll get hurt. She had no choice but to follow them and make sure that Ju-kyung doesn't get hurt.
.
.
.
.
The group dragged both the girl's to a karaoke place. Hye-jin scoffed in disbelief. "You could have atleast brought us to an abandoned place to make this scarier" she commented while Sung-yeon glared at her. He sat near Hye-jin and put his arms around her.

"Take your hands off my shoulders if you don't want to die" she threatened him. "Now don't be so feisty, you have to stay calm so that we don't do anything to your dear friend here." he said.

"Now give me your phone Hye-jin..I need to call Seo-jun"

"Well too bad, I don't have his number."

He signed, thinking that she's lying.

"Lim Ju-kyung give me your phone" he said and Ju-kyung immediately complied.

"Hey, Seo-jun. Your girlfriend's here with me." He said while playing with Hye-jin's hair. "I'll be waiting, so hurry up over here. I miss you"

He stood up after hanging up the call. He sat in front of the two girls with a cigarette in his mouth.

"I thought you guys were over. But after seeing his little outburst when he heard that I hurt you, I figured you were together" he stated but was immediately dragged away by one of his friends. Ju-kyung was shocked on hearing this.

Hye-jin sat quietly and tried to figure out a way to get out. While Ju-kyung facetimed Soo-ah to let them know where they were.
.
.
.

"Ju-kyung, let's try to get out from here." she stated while Ju-kyung looked at her scared. "Nothing will happen to you. They are too busy having fun now, so let's try to sneak past them. And if they catch us, I will stall them and you must run away and get some help. Okay??"

Ju-kyung reluctantly agreed as it was the only way and she wasn't even sure if any of her friends will figure out where they were.

They sneaked past them and was almost successful but one of the guys noticed them. Hye-jin immediately pushed Ju-kyung out.

"Get that girl" Sung-yeon shouted ordering others to catch her. Hye-jin stepped in their way. She was able to stall them but couldn't last long.
.
.
.
.
Ju-kyung ran out, trying to call her friends when she bumped into Seo-jun and Soo-ho. The two boys felt relieved to see the girl unharmed, not knowing that Hye-jin was inside.

"Ju-kyung are you hurt??" Soo-ho asked worried. She was trying to catch her breath. "S..she's in there" They looked at her confused. "Hurry!!Hye-jin is still in there!!"

Seo-jun began to panic while Soo-ho became anxious. "Where is she??" Seo-jun asked. Ju-kyung pointed to the direction of the room and Seo-jun immediately ran.

The sight he saw when he entered the room, made his blood boil. Sung-yeon was gripping her hair while his hands were raised about to slap her. There was blood on side of her lips, indicating that he already hurt her. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were filled with tears.

"Ah Seo-jun, you came at the right time. I was teaching this bitch a lesson."

Seo-jun lunged towards him and seperated him from Hye-jin. He started to punch him repeatedly while Hye-jin fell to the ground, trying to compose herself.

Soo-ho along with Ju-kyung barged in. On seeing Hye-jin's state, he got angry and went to help Seo-jun to fight off them. Ju-kyung went towards Hye-jin who was now leaning on the wall.

"Hye-jin, are you okay??" she asked worried while Hye-jin nodded. She saw a guy running towards Ju-kyung to grab her and she immediately pushed her away to kick the guy.

She noticed Seo-jun still punching Sung-yeon and went towards them. "Seo-jun stop!!" she shouted. He paused for a minute and looked at her, "He hurt you!!He deserves it!!" He was about to continue when he heard Hye-jin, "That's why I should be the one to do it"

Seo-jun smirked at her words and moved, going to help Soo-ho. Sung-yeon looked at her horrified, "Don't worry I will pay for your medical bills" and started to punch him until he became unconscious.

Soo-jin, Soo-ah and Tae-hoon later joined them, helping them greatly.
.
.
.
.
All of them were worried for her and didn't want to leave her. She was able to send them away except for Ju-kyung, Seo-jun and Soo-ho. They were in her house. Seo-jun helped her with her wounds, Soo-ho ordered some food while Ju-kyung was looking around her house

"Guys I told you I'm fine" she said. Seo-jun scoffed, "You don't know how to take care of yourself properly. You should thank us" she rolled her eyes.

"Soo-ho can't you guys just leave??" she whined to him. "We wouldn't have been here if you knew how to defend yourself properly" Soo-ho stated.

"Right and you couldn't even run from there properly"Seo-jun. "Yah Han Seo-Jun!! This happened because of you!!" she said irritatedly.

Ju-kyung watched the three of them bickering adorably. It was as if they forgot about their fights and was back to normal.

"Three of them really care for each other despite their fights"