015

HAN SEO-JUN'S POV

Hye-jin left...I wish I could turn back time and make things right. I really do  love her a lot. To the point, I can do the impossible for her. But she was right, I was affected by Ju-kyung too. I know that my heart swayed for her and it was selfish for me to expect Hye-jin to be with me when I liked another woman.

I didn't leave my room after coming back from the camp. I couldn't do anything after last night.

I hate the fact there was another guy with her. I am jealous that he gets to be near my Hye-jin whenever he wants to....But then again, it was clear that he wouldn't hurt her, like I did. That's what I hate the most, that there's a man out there who could treat her much better than I did.

I started remembering our memories.

Flashback

"Yah!!I told you I am busy today!!" she whined on seeing the three people. They made their way in without acknowledging her. Se-yeon smiled at her in guilt. "I thought you would stop them" she angrily whispered at him. "Atleast I tried. Seo-jun wouldn't give up."

They entered the living room to see Seo-jun laying on her couch while watching a show. She looked at him in disgust, "Yah this isn't your home!!" He didn't pay any attention to her. Se-yeon knowing what's about to happen, made his way to Suho who was reading through all her notes.

On realizing that the guy was ignoring her she threw his helmet towards him. He luckily dodged it, "Yah!!you litt- Where are you going dressed up like that??"

"That's none of your business. Can you guys just leave?? I am busy!!" she said, frustrated. "We will leave once you say where you are going??" he replied. She was about to curse him out when her phone started ringing. 

She looked excited and took the phone immediately. Seo-jun frowned and went near her to hear who was on the other side. She kept pushing him off but he was adamant. On realizing the context of their conversation, he gasped in anger. 

"YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE??" he shouted, she had no choice but hang up the call, knowing what's about to come. "WHAT??" Suho followed, he was visibly angry. She sighed and sat on the couch. Se-yeon sighed and sat beside her.

"Who's that jerk??" Seo-jun asked. "Whoever it is, I don't approve of him!!" Suho said 

"It's Yeon-jun sunbae and I didn't ask for you approval" she sassed. Se-yeon looked at her indicating that it wasn't the right time for her sassiness. Suho glared at her. "You aren't going anywhere!!"  he stated. "Like I would listen",she retorted back.

Seo-jun looked at her seriously, "You know what.. Let her go. it's only a date. She will come back complaining anyway. Mark my words,  she will come back realizing she have a perfect guy right here"

"I mean Se-yeon is perfect but he's not interested in me" she said while Se-yeon slightly blushed at her words. The other two rolled their eyes. "And this is not my first date with him" Seo-jun looked at her with wide eyes. "He's my boyfriend"

Something in him wasn't pleased with this. He waited for Suho to say something but he didn't. "Guys let her date, it's none of our business anyway" Se-yeon said and signaled her to go. She immediately rushed out.

Seo-jun sat down as if he got a heart attack. He was in his thoughts, when he stood up out of nowhere, startling his other two friends. "Se-yeon where are they going on a date??" Se-yeon started shaking his head in disapproval.

"Suho we should atleast check if the guy is decent" He said trying to get Suho on board. Duho was deep in his thoughts and eventually agreed while Se-yeon had no choice but to immediately comply to the psychopaths.