002

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Over the days, Hye-jin had started getting used to the school environment. She started hanging out with the three girls, well....Soo-ah started dragging her with the group, not minding the glares Hye-jin sends her. Nonetheless she found the three girls to be very kind but that didn't mesn they were her friends.  She preferred to refer to them as acquaintances.

Hye-jin noticed how Ju-kyung would run off to somewhere whenever she recieved a message. But she didn't ask anything, not wanting to meddle into others business.

Both of the boys didn't make any attempts to talk to her and she was glad about it.
.
.
.
.

Hye-jin parked her bike near a convenience store and rushed inside due to the rain. She signed and went inside to grab a drink. She was done paying for it when she heard a commotion. She went outside to see a drunk guy speaking rather harshly at a girl.The girl felt familiar to her.

"Check out that sick, ugly face. Why wander around and cause trouble for others?"

"I am sorry"

"I doubt she can barely see properly"
another guy commented.

"I just had to bump into an ug-"

Before the guy could finish his sentence, he was kicked in the stomach by Hye-jin. He laid on the floor groaning in pain, his other friends looked at her in shock and was about to make their way towards her. "You better take that joke of a man from here and go before I decide to kill you myself" Judging from her tone, they knew not to mess with her. Three of them listened to her warning and left the place in a hurry.

She turned around to face the girl, "Are you okay??" The girl nodded and bowed to expressed her gratitude before trying to run away. Ju-kyung was really thankful and amazed by Hye-jin. She wanted to stay and express her gratitude but she couldn't risk revealing her identity.

The girl ran but stopped abruptly when she heard what the Kwang girl said. "Ju-kyung I know it's you." Ju-kyung faced her in fear while the girl looked at her blankly. "How.." she asked quietly. "I am not stupid." she stated. It was just a hunch.

"Come with me, I will drop you off to wherever you are going" she stated without waiting for a reply. Hye-jin sat on her bike and Ju-kyung followed. She started her bike after warning the girl to hold on tight. She listened to her and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist.

Soo-ho was waiting for Ju-kyung. He looked up hearing the sound of a motorbike. He was suprised to see Ju-kyung getting off Hye-jin's bike. He stared at the girl walking towards him and noticed that her knee was bleeding.

"What happened..."

"Here" she said handing him the comic.

Hye-jin was much far away from them but could still hear Ju-kyung shouting. She didn't care to listen as she was busy texting someone.