16

TW: Self-harm

Third Person POV

"No..Please no.. Don't you love me??" Ji-Hoon whined. "Leave!!" Hye-jin screamed while trying to kick him out. "Sir, I am sorry but you really need to come with us" his driver pleaded, also trying to drag him out of her apartment. "Hye-jin if you do this, you are betraying me" he reasoned, trying to stop her. "Yeah, whatever. Just leave" she said, pushing him out and slamming the door on his face.

"Wahh..After all I did for you..You are gonna abandon me like this" he said in disbelief, from the other side of the door. "Stop being dramatic for god's sake and listen to Mr.Lee!!"

"Hyejinnnn" he whined. "Sir I am sorry but we really have to go" the driver says while dragging him out.

Hye-jin went to her living room with a small smile. Ji-Hoon always managed to make her smile with his little antics.

She haven't went to school for the past two days. She really didn't want to and no one questioned her. Guess it was either the benefit of being a daughter from a rich family or being the top student. Whatever the case was, she didn't care.

She was scrolling through her gallery when she saw old pics of four of them. She sighed. Even if Ji-Hoon was there for her, somehow it didn't compare to what she had with them.

Their friendship was rather quite special. They were four individuals who had seen the world with much hope and believed everything would be fine as long as they were together. Everything felt like home back then.

She couldn't help but smile at remembering how Se-yeon was shocked to hear Seo-jun and her were dating while Suho was glaring at Seo-jun. Later Se-yeon was so excited for them and Suho was being overly protective towards her and wouldn't let Seo-jun near her.

They used to joke around a lot as if they were the only people in this world. They were carefree around each other and knew they would be there for each other.
.
.
.
Hye-jin hadn't gone to school for a week. She didn't feel like it as Ji-Hoon wasn't there. He had to fly out of the country with his family for some important matters. She had been spending time alone in her apartment.

Getting tired of doing nothing, she reached a cafe. She went in only to see Ju-kyung there.

"Oh Hye-jin. I haven't seen you since the camp. What happened??" She asked concerned. She acknowledged her by smiling but didn't give a definite answer. She ordered a coffee and a cake.

She heard a gasp from Ju-kyung, to see that she had slightly burnt her hand. She went to make sure she was okay.

After a few minutes, since Ju-kyung left she saw Seo-jun rushing into the cafe. Figuring out that he ran all this way as he was concerned for Ju-kyung, 'Typical Seo-jun' she muttered as she sipped her coffee.

He went out, not noticing Hye-jin there. To be honest, he slightly forgot about her since he was busy with Ju-kyung. He also didn't want to hurt her further more.
.
.
.
.
She was on her bike in the traffic when she heard a familiar song. She looked around to see a new group singing the familiar song. Her eyes widened, she sped her bike, trying to go to Move Entertainment when she saw Seo-jun and Suho get hit by a car. She lost control of her senses and crashed into another car, further away from them.
.
.
.
It's been 2 days since her accident. The hospital couldn't reach her parents and there weren't many contacts in her phone. Ji-Hoon came to know about the accident after a day and he had been trying to go back to Korea as soon as possible. He tried to contact her father but apparently he had changed his number at the worst time possible.

Being the last resort, he asked the family secretary to find either Seo-jun or Suho's number. Finally he got hold of Seo-jun's number.

"Hello..Who is this??"

"Seo-jun, this is Ji-Hoon"

"What??Why are you calling me??"

"Yah!!Did you contact Hye-jin since the camp??"

"Ji-Hoon, don't interfere between us. I do-"

"She got into an accident, you idiot!!"

"What??"

SEO-JUN'S POV

It felt like time stopped when I heard the news. Suho was looking at me confused as to why I was so worked up. I inquired about where she was and she was at the same hospital as us. I stood up and was about to rush to her room when Suho stopped me.

"What happened??" he asked worriedly. "Hye-jin got into an accident and have been admitted here for the past two days." I said while tears were forming in my eyes. Suho began to panic and asked me to take him with me. I helped him on to the wheelchair and rushed to her room.

When we reached there, we saw a doctor and nurse checking upon her, "Hye-jin.." I whispered when I saw her figure. She was still unconsious. Her head was wrapped with bandages and her left arm fractured.

The doctor asked us if we knew her and we nodded. He informed that she had a surgery done but she was in a semi coma. The doctor left while the nurse was injecting her with some medicines.

"I was worried that she did not have anybody" the nurse stated causing us to frown at her words. "I mean, we tried contacting her parents but none of them answered the call. She was here alone without nobody to look after her but luckily a friend of hers called and arranged everything for her" she said with a smile and eventually left.

Suho was holding her hand while I was playing with her hair, deep in my thoughts. "Seo-jun.." I hear Suho whisper. I sensed fear from his voice and looked at him only to see a scared expression on his face. "What happened??" I asked him genuinely concerned. "Her..her wrists" he muttered and I frowned and went over to see what he was trying to say.

To my horror, I see her wrists covered in scars. The scars were definetly healed but it concerned me.

What happened back then,Hye-jin?