005

3rd Person's POV

Hye-jin just arrived at school when she saw Seo-jun talking to Ju-kyung while Su-ho was staring at them.

"Starting from today, I am only going to listen to you." He said and walked away. Ju-kyung was about to follow him but Su-ho stopped her "Don't go"

She signed at the scene, "Am I living in a k-drama or something??" She mumbled and walked away.
.
.
.
.
Everyone started mumbling when they saw the scratches on her face

"What happened to her?"

"Waah..she got into a fight"

"How can someone look much more hotter with the scratches??"

She ignored all the comments and went to her seat.

"Take it back. Why did you even give it to me?'" Ju-kyung asked. "For me not to ride my motorbike, you'll have to keep the key. Why? Because I am only listening to you from now on"

Gasps were heard in the room. Hye-jin turned to look at Soo-ho and noticed that he was pissed off.

Seo-jun placed a drink on her table, "I found it on my way. Enjoy."

Ju-kyung turned to Seo-jun, "I actually prefer strawberries" People started laughing and Hye-jin couldn't help but chuckle. Seo-jun turned towards glaring at her but softened on seeing her wounds.

"Hye-jin" he called her out. She hummed signalling him to continue. "Who did this to you??" She looked at him "It was a simple fight now drop it. It's not a big deal" she said and laid down.
.
.
.
.
Hye-jin was sitting beside Soo-jin during lunch. Seo-jun pushed Soo-ah aside to sit beside Ju-kyung

"Han Seo-jun, get lost if you are here to annoy Ju-kyung" Soo-jin stated

"I am only going to listen to Ju-kyung"
he replied.

His gang started to shout "He's only going to listen to you." He momentarily glanced toward Hye-jin to see her reaction. To his disappointment, she didn't even glance but continued eating.

"Then do me a favour, will you?" Ju-kyung asked.

"Whatever you need"

"Get lost"

Hye-jin did her best not to laugh.

"What? I will do everything else but that"

His gang started shouting again "He'll do everything for you"

"Then don't talk to me"

"I can't do that either"

Hye-jin looked at the scene amused.

Ju-kyung groaned and started eating. "You must not like this", he stated while taking tonkatsu. Ju-kyung looked at him in shock

"That's my favourite side dish. I was saving it for last"

"Why?"

"That's just how I eat. It's none of your business."

"Okay..I should listen to you....Boys, bring her tonkatsu"

Two plates of tonkatsu were presented in front of her. "You want me to eat all of this?"

"I don't know if he's flirting or pranking her" Soo-ah stated. That sentence brought back a lot of her memories.

"Eat up so you can grow tall"

Ju-kyung slumped while groaning which caused her hair to fall in the bowl

"Hey watch out. Don't eat your hair."

Hye-jin scoffed at him in disbelief, "He's gotten more dumb" she stated and Seo-jun turned to glare at her.