011

3rd Person's POV

"Yah Ahn Ji-Hoon!!!" Hye-jin shouted. She was stressed out because of the boy's antics. He had made her dress up and brought her out for a date. But now he's flirting with some other girl while she was waiting for him.

He looked at her and smiled, "I am coming babe. You don't have to get jealous, you can have me all to yourself". She stepped on his feet and walked away.

They were at the mall as he wanted to spoil her. She rolled her eyes at his words and started to remind him how rich she was. He paid no attention and started to buy things that he knew Hye-jin would love. He was holding the things they bought and walked to where the elevator was, only to see each of  Ju-kyung's arms being pulled by Seo-jun and Soo-ho.

"Excuse me" Ji-Hoon said in English and entered the elevator with him holding Hye-jin's hand. Three of them looked at the duo in confusion and shock.

"Can you guys either leave or get in...We don't wanna be late to our date."

They eventually got in, both of their hands still holding onto Ju-kyung. Hye-jin felt like she was invisible to them. It hurt her a bit and Ji-hoon noticing this,held her hand, trying to comfort her. She smiled at him thankfully.

The elevator suddenly stopped. While the other three was in their world, Hye-jin began to panic. Ji-Hoon was breathing heavily, he sat down trying to control himself. She kneeled down and hugged him, whispering words to comfort him.

Ju-kyung began to panic as she wanted to go to the restroom. That's when the boys stopped glaring at each other and became aware of their surroundings. They began to make a commotion completely unaware of the boy who began panicking on hearing the commotion.

"Yah!! All of you shut up!!" She yelled angrily, making them shut up. She glared at them, "If any of you make another noise, I am gonna kill you myself" she said and hugged the boy.

Seo-jun looked at the couple and Soo-ho started to figure out what was happening with Ji-Hoon. He was having a panic attack.

The door suddenly opened and Ju-kyung somehow jumped out. Both the boys looked at her in shock before turing their attention to Hye-jin who was trying to hold Ji-Hoon up.

Seo-jun and Soo-ho helped the boy get out of the elevator while Hye-jin followed them. When they got out, her full attention was on Ji-Hoon.

"Jihoon-ahh are you okay?Do you need anything?" she asked him worried. He smiled, "I am fine...I just want some fresh air" she immediately nodded and held his hand, walking out of the building.

Now, Seo-jun and Soo-ho was hurt seeing how Hye-jin didn't even look at them. "Who is that guy?" Soo-ho mumbled. "I don't know but enough to replace both of us" Seo-jun replied and walked away. Soo-ho looked at the direction where Hye-jin went to in  guilt.
.
.
.
"Babe look it's snowing" Ji-Hoon said excitedly while she chuckled. "How could you be all excited after going through all that??" she asked. He stopped and looked at her. He wrapped his arm around her waist, "Because I have you by my side..I love you Hye-jin" he said and kissed her cheek.Hye-jin smiled at him fondly before saying, "I love you too"

Unbeknownst to them, Seo-jun saw the whole scene and it felt like his heart completely broke

Unbeknownst to them, Seo-jun saw the whole scene and it felt like his heart completely broke. He turned around and walked away, not being able to watch them anymore.
.
.
.
Ji-Hoon and Hye-jin entered the school campus running. They were late. He carried both their luggages , not letting her carry hers.

"Yah Ji-Hoon we are late because of you!!" she screamed at the boy. "Oh please, we are late because of you. You were making a fuss about the dress I chose for you!!" They bickered along their way.

After placing their luggages, they entered the bus. The only seats left was the one in front of Seo-jun and Ju-kyung. "You can sit at the window side..You like to sit there, right??" She nodded and thanked him.

"Wait do we have another couple??" Soo-ah shouted. "Oh come on, we already knew you guys are dating!!" Tae-hoon commented. "Right??I told you Hye-jin we have a lot of chemistry together!!"

Seo-jun glared the couple while Soo-ho who heard the coversation was confused. First, Seo-jun declared that he liked Ju-kyung and now, Hye-jin is with that guy..

 First, Seo-jun declared that he liked Ju-kyung and now, Hye-jin is with that guy

"How could they move on when they used to be so crazy about each other??"