013

3rd PERSON'S POV

Hye-jin went to sleep after that as she wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. The next day, Ji-Hoon figured that there was something wrong with her. He urged her to talk about what happened.

"That bastard, I am gonna kill Lee Soo-ho" he said and was about to stand up. Hye-jin grabbed his hand and made him sit beside her. She laid her head on his shoulder, "Just...just be here with me"

Ji-Hoon signed, "Hye-jin I will always be here for you even if they don't want you..." she smiled hearing his words. There were a few minutes of silence.

"I know I shouldn't say anything more...but how could they treat you like this. C'mon you guys are best friends, three of you should've been there for each other when something like that happens...Not push away each other." he said, clearly frustrated. She signed, "I know right, Se-yeon must be disappointed in us.."
.
.
.
.
Hye-jin stayed in the tent. Ji-Hoon failed at bringing the girl to join the treasure hunt. She just walked around observing others.

She was walking around when she saw two people inside the bus. She walked a little closer just to see Seo-jun and Ju-kyung together. Ju-kyung was sleeping while Seo-jun was looking at her lovingly. Seo-jun saw her, they looked at each other for a few seconds before she turned around to walk away.

Soo-ho saw this and rushed to the bus. He brought Seo-jun out.
.
.
.
.
"Why does it have to be Lim Ju-kyung?" Su-ho shouted after their (cringe worthy) fight.

"I don't know either..Why does it have to be her??"

Su-ho grabbed his collar, "What about Hye-jin??"

Seo-jun stopped, "Don't bring her into this"

"Tell me..do you not love her anymore??"

"It's none of your business!!"
.
.
.
.
Ji-Hoon was enjoying the show like a little kid and Hye-jin couldn't help but chuckle at his silliness.

"I heard our Saebom High has a celebrity. K-pop idol trainee..Where are you??"

"Who??Who is it??" Ji-Hoon asked excitedly. His eyes followed to where she was looking. "Ah..that idiot" his excitement immediately faded away.

Everyone was cheering for him to get up but he was annoyed. "I'd love to hear you sing" Ju-kyung said and started cheering for him.

"Do you want to hear me sing??" he asked.

"Of course"

"Then grant me a wish"

"Sure..sing me a song"

To which he smiled and immediately got up on stage.
.
.
.
He was looking at Ju-kyung while singing. But to his suprise, he started reminiscing his moments with Hye-jin.

When he confessed his love to her

When they went to their first date.

When he wanted to be the one who made her smile

When he loved the girl so much that he would protect her from the whole world

He loved her

No, he still loves her.

Every bit of her.

And he went and ruined their love

His eyes searched for her. She was walking away with her head down.
.
.
.
.
Hye-jin wanted to get some fresh air. Ji-Hoon was adamant to join her but she refused as she needed some time alone.