Accept your fate Tara Archer

Once I'm done with my shift, I pack up my things, say bye to my co-workers and head home. I call the elevator to the fourth floor. The doors open and three people are inside. Two men and a woman. They looked oddly familiar. I enter and nod my head as a greeting, I push the main floor button and that's when i noticed that no other buttons were pushed.

-What floor? I ask

There was no answer until one of the men spoke up.

-We are going to the main floor too. He said with a cold and sharp voice.

I smile and stand straight until the elevator got to the main floor. Maybe it was my paranoia or my instinct, but I knew i needed to get out of here. Something was off with those people. As soon as the doors open, I rush out. I don't bother telling the receptionist goodbye or to the janitor who was cleaning the floor. As I open the front doors and rush to my car. I open the driver's door and sit down, locking the doors as soon as I'm in the car. I put my bag on the passenger sit and sigh. Did I really just let my paranoia take over me? I look up to my windshield and my heart stops. At least twenty post-its were stuck under my windshield wipers. I get out of my car and take all of them out. I get back in and start reading each and single one of them.

"You are in danger Tara Archer"
"You're going to die :)"
"Enjoy it while it lasts"
"Look behind you when you're alone"
"Can you really trust Rose, Johnathan and Nathan?"
"You would make a beautiful corpse"
" Nobody can save you"
"You can't hide from us"
"If you run away we kill your father"
"If you tell a co-worker, we kill Rose"
"You're going to die :)"
"You have to accept your fate Tara"
"Accept your fate Tara"
"Accept your fate"
"Accept your fate"
"ACCEPT YOUR FATE"
"ACCEPT YOUR FATE TARA  ARCHER"

I have trouble breathing. Everything is becoming blurry. Who did this? Who knows my name? Who knows that I'm friends with Rose, John and Nat? Why me? Why do this? What did I do wrong? Alright Tara, take a deep breathe. You can tell Rose once you get home. I start the engine. I look in my mirror and see behind a parked van. I look closer inside and see the three people that were inside the elevator. Now I know where I saw them before! They were the people watching me when I left the station with Nathan! As I look at them, they all smile from my panic and start waving slowly at me. I feel tears running down my cheeks as I drown in my fear. Alright Tara, snap back into reality. I turn back to my windshield and press and the acceleration pedal. I check in the mirror to check if they're following me. Thank god they're not.

Accept your fate Tara Archer.

(That's it for now! I hope you're enjoying this story. I'm gonna try to publish the next parts soon! :)