The Wedding Night

Isabelle & Thomas
The Non British Princess

~~~~~

This is probably the most vanilla part of the whole book
(do what you like with that information)

~~~~~

Isabelle

I think I held my breath as Thomas locked the door and then turned to face me, looking me up and down in my dress.

"Finally we're alone." My new husband says, coming towards me and going in for a kiss which I push him away before he can plant on me.

"Help me get out of this thing first Tom."

"Alright, turn around love." He says in his smooth British accent, giving me a smirk before I do as he says.

He sweeps back my hair which I ended up taking out after the dancing, kissing my neck before undoing the laces and the main zip. It took a bit of effort and I had to step over it carefully so not to squash the material.

"Where should I put this thing? I don't want to wreck the-"

Tom stops talking and I see it's because he's looking at me. Or rather at the lingerie set I'm wearing, specifically for him. It's a white and lacy combo which he's eyeing, the previous thought he was voicing lost.

"Don't worry about the dress Tom. Come over here."

I'm standing at the edge of the bed and he comes over to me quickly, snaking his hands around my bare waist as he kisses my lips. His large hands span over my back and his mouth touches across the skin of my neck delicately.

I work on removing his suit jacket, followed by his tie and shirt. I push the material off him until I can see his bare chest, running my hands all over it.

Thomas lifts me up by my legs, standing and turning so he can lay me on the bed.

"Bells," He says softly as he kisses me, "You look absolutely incredible. This lace is gorgeous on you."

"I'm glad you like it."

He smiles happily and I can't help thinking how in love with him I am. Then he kisses me again before stepping back so he can take off his belt. Now my heart was racing.

He seemed hesitant all of a sudden as he slowly took of his black belt, looking at me for a second.

"Are you nervous?" I ask, not judging him because I feel the same.

Thomas seems shy to admit, "Just a little."

"Don't be." I say, "I love you."

"I want this to be perfect." He says softly, "However, I can't guarantee that because I've never done this before."

"That's ok. Neither have I. We'll go slow."

"Ok."

Then he continued undressing.

Goddamn my whole face felt hot looking at him naked. A certain part of him certainly seemed aroused which was a good sign. We hadn't even done anything yet.

Tom comes over and kisses me deeply, groaning as I pressed my almost naked body against his. It's an explosive feeling of desire within me and I find myself clawing at his back to have him closer.

He unclasps my bra and tosses it off the bed, sitting back and taking in the sight. My cheeks warmed as he admired me, like I was a work of art made for him.