In the Bathrooms

Olive Adler
The Non British Princess

~~~~~

This is a bit of a special, one off chapter
Enjoy

~~~~~

I knew at this point in the selection I wasn't going to marry Prince Thomas. We got along I guessed so I was still here, but I'm pretty sure he was only really keen on Isabelle.

There was another party going on, as usual in the selection, and after all the drinking of various fruit punches I needed to pee. Thankfully the palace had many luxury bathrooms.

So I'd found one and had to bunch up my silky purple dress to manoeuvre into a stall. I locked the door and sat on the seat, sighing I could finally have a break from socialising all day.

I'm sitting on the toilet after finishing my business when I hear more people stumble into the bathroom.

It sounds like a couple are kissing and removing clothes. Perhaps I should leave, but then I'd have to interrupt. I wasn't sure what to do.

I stood up from the toilet and adjusted my dress, trying to figure out my next move.

Then there was a moan, a loud one.

I had to leave now before things escalated.

I unlocked the toilet door and moved out of the stall, unable to avoid what I saw. One of the selected girls up on the bench, her legs spread and dress hiked up to her waist. In between her legs was the back of the head of a maid.

Lexi was getting eaten out. I didn't even know she was gay. And I thought we were close friends.

Lexi and I argued a lot, but that was only because we hung out a lot. She was probably who I spent most my time with here. But that certainly made seeing this a shock.

Lexi moaned again, neither of them realising I was there. So I tried to sneak away, still unable to take my eyes off of Lexi, but her eyes snapped open and locked onto me. She quickly pushed the maid away and closed her legs. Suddenly I'm disappointed they stopped, and that shocked me even more.

"Olive!" Lexi called, and I wasn't sure if she was just surprised to see me or wanted me to stop walking away.

I look over at her cautiously, trying to keep eye contact and not look lower, however tempting it may be, "I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll just go."

"Don't tell anyone." Lexi adds quickly, genuinely worried I might. The maid stood up straight and turned to me, her pretty face vaguely familiar from seeing her around.

"Please don't tell." The maid adds, because she could get fired.

It would be a shitty thing to do to a friend. I wondered if they'd kick them out on the spot. I didn't want to find out.

I try to play it off, "I won't. Promise. I'm more accepting of the gay community than you think."

"You're gay?" Lexi questions, not expecting that. Guess we'd both been surprised today.

I nod. Being bisexual wasn't something I shared often, but it had been a curse when being around so many pretty women for weeks.

"I didn't know you were bi too." I say.

She shakes her head, "I'm not. I'm lesbian."

"Wait. Then why are you in the selection?" I ask, confused. Why come to date a man if you don't even like them.

Additional Scenes (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें